Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London (49520 Views)

Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Evablizin(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
Here comes our Photo President!
GBAM
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thank God baba is recuperating fast
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
successmatters:

His enemies are having a laugh on the runaway president grin

Lol

E pain her
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by SweetJoystick(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good to see him looking good, but as Asari said recently, he has become a photo president angry
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by gberra: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
You can't kill someone who God has not killed. Too much hate! Why?

All haters Una life don spoil finish.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by greatermax77(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of state, see your tormentor
This mumu vegitable, a tormentor? or he is being tormented
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by PFRB: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cloned man . Plastic sojourned man. This is not Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Hisxellency: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
We need the good change you promised us to reflect on the economy,get well soon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
my president
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by superman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
And the looting of Imo people money will continue

Sad though
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by biafrasun: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
buhari is learning how to walk look at that woman clapping for him urging him to walk on. nonsense photo president.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by LordOfNaira: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
That's my president. I love you, sir.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Truckpusher(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na photo we go chop...PMB was elected to lead Nigeria and not to turn London to a mecca for his jamboree visits...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Truckpusher(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
If anyone ever told me that our stupidity in this country would get down to this level , I would have argued it all day long - But just look at how stupid we all appear before the international community with this caricature.

For all those hailing this stupidity , I have no words to express my sympathy at all except the sympathy I have for a dead man because you're worse off compared to a dead man though you're breathing.
Buhari and the presidency is a national disgrace ......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by benzion72(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Resign or Resume
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by vedaxcool(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
taguafuo:
Why did Buhari abscond if he is healthy?
[/s]

This one na 3D e pain am oh with sound effects

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
u cam take a horse to the stream, but u cannot force it to drink...
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by blackbeau1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dear Buhari, please stop taking photographs outside the country and come back to Nigeria. This isn't why you were elected. Shuo!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by AngelicBeing: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

Your Enemies will not know peace
tongue

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Flashh: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Glad to see him getting hale. Hope to see a better Buhari the president of Nigeria this time around.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
photo president
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Jabioro: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
I would suggest make we kuku ma move Aso rock to London.. abi since that's where we get news foto. Hmm what does it take for two minutes random foto..
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Firefire:
The dullard should resume immediately.
Sai Barber!
son of anger you still dey nairaland ?
long time ooo
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Tiopii: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
I thought pmb was said to be in Nigeria..
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by MossadAgent: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
See wetin PDP convention don cause...

The propaganda agents of diabolical change have issued another sleazy photo shop to help reassure their zombie minions that their baba is also bouncing back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5805172_dhcydkwxyaevg8y_jpeg6dd5af21168a427a0ea29222e12f4fb7

grin grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Divay22(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
See the way baba be like small pekin way dey learn how to waka...
I can see uncle lie tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Astonmartins: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
successmatters:
They should move the whole Senate and all presidency to London. Useless government.

Real useless government, yet some silly wailers still comment as if all is well in their homes.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by izicooo(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Make una leave that man. He is obviously tired of nigeria(ns).
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by jamesibor: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

Please take it eazy on them

They are in a state of comatose

Ever heard of "dead cat bounce"?

I want him to complete his tenure though so that Afonjas don't usurp what didn't belong to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.