Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos (49349 Views)

An Unpopular Reason Why Women Can't Find Husbands In Nigeria / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
Abi these are places where slay queens can find rich married men that they can become side chicks to. undecided

Lol...that's what she really meant
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
I was looking for your comement. I wanted to know if you will support those nonsensical ideas of the op

Team broke and proud all the way grin
Women don't pick men, men pick us. So when the op says "places to meet a rich husband" obviously means places runs girls should hang out and either get used by a rich man as a séx toy or otherwise.

As for wives, rich men are very careful in picking one. Visiting those places is a waste of time. Instead of doing that; why not work towards being rich and the kind of man you want will find you.

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by ioreth69(f): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
Abi these are places where slay queens can find rich married men that they can become side chicks to. undecided
exactly
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I dont pm girls....Never done that on this platform... I still doubt u r beautiful, please dont get upset,its not a crime to look how you do...cheer up

Mr Emekablue, aren't you suppose to be concentrating in your beans shop? I may not be beautiful to you but to many others, I am. It's all about it being in the eyes of the beholder.
Why would I be upset? It's your opinion na

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
Women don't pick men, men pick us. So when the op says "places to meet a rich husband" obviously means places runs girls should hang out and either get used by a rich man as a intimacy gadget or otherwise.

As for wives, rich men are very careful in picking one. Visiting those places is a waste of time.
I have to say I am loving your comments this days
You are 100% right
Most rich men know where to get a wife material and none of those places op mentioned is one
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Mr Emekablue, aren't you suppose to be concentrating in your beans shop? I may not be beautiful to you but to many others, I am. It's all about it being in the eyes of the beholder.
Why would I be upset? It's your opinion na
Im good at psychology...u r upset foreal..do i sound like a beans seller..y even beign tribalistic..lol

girl dont worry,no matter how u look,someone is out there for u but for sure u aint BEAUTIFUL.

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by ariklawani(f): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Interesting, oya,let me come and b going.
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Viking007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Doctorflaky:
COZA has so many guys living a fake life, most especially Abuja
Fact. cool
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Tayonic: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Is that why your girlfriend is an Agbo seller because you are not a big boy? Is this a cheap way of knowing if I am "fine" .

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Im good at psychology...u r upset foreal..do i sound like a beans seller..y even beign tribalistic..lol

girl dont worry,no.matter how u look,someone is out there for u but for sure u aint BEAUTIFUL.

What crappy psychology? Who cares about beauty? Why you think I am upset is funny. /maxvasia, victornezzar, this guy says I am upset because I am not pretty. So what if I am not.

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by SSAwhistleblowe: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Forget that thing abeg Na God dey give husband....any babe making conscious efforts to position herself for a rich husband will only end up getting used...if you use otomopo after the guy eye go clear..yes money is good but it doesn't guarantee a happy or lasting marriage..marry your own husband money will come with prayer and hard work.
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Aboard a flight lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Frankenstein: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, forgive my bad manners, but gentlemen and ladies, I really need your help to win a competition on Nairaland literature section.

Please click, like and share the post with my story Ikorodu Guard at the literature section.

It will barely take a few seconds of your time.
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by daviefm(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
KOSOSI COOL SPOT
OGBOMOSO
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

What crappy psychology? Who cares about beauty? Why you think I am upset is funny. /maxvasia, victornezzar, this guy says I am upset because I am not pretty. So what if I am not.
Thankyou...Just accept u r not. Thats all i want to hear..
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by PANDA2: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
xreal:
@ number 5

Biodun will be excited right now.
YOU FORGOT NO.6 WHICH IS THE RITUALIST'S DEN.
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Thankyou...Just accept u r not. Thats all i want to hear..

Ok then. I am ugly. Will it now make you slip into coma peacefully?

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Maxvasia(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hahahaha. They sure do not know you. Just sip a cup of warm tea and keep smiling grin

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Victornezzar: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
Hahahaha. They sure do not know you. Just sip a cup of warm tea and keep smiling grin
Bro no talk am oo
dat gal is extremely beautiful

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Maxvasia:

Hey. I am not even upset. I have already accepted it already. How are you na. Which are you in the picture? Emekablue,Will you be able to sleep tonight
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ok then. I am ugly. Will it now make you slip into coma peacefully?
lol..u r not ugly but you are also not beautiful. Dont feel bad sis, just dont like how girls come on social media forming pretty meanwhile in reality looking like a frog princess. Thats y i engaged u.

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by rose54321: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
lol..u r not ugly but you are also not beautiful. Dont feel bad sis, just dont like how girls come on social media forming pretty meanwhile in reality looking like a frog princess. Thats y i engaged u.

Frog princess

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by rose54321: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
and 5 places to find poor husbands in Lagos
1. Week days Church
2. Mama put joint
3. Lotto/Bet shops
4. Public bus
5. Agbo Jedi/Local beer parlour joint

Lol @ week days church.
On a serious note why don't fresh guys attend week programs.
It's not cool oh

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
rose54321:
Lol, Me I'm looking for fresh muscular/chubby/huge guys in Abuja oh, any suggestions OP?
National Assembly is a very preferable spot.

There are various senators with muscles and one round big stomach representing 6 packs.

You'll like 'em. wink
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by ikp120(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
Abi these are places where slay queens sit all day to hunt for rich married men that they can become side chicks to. undecided
My nigga these hoes ain't loyal at all. grin grin

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
rose54321:

Lol @ week days church.
On a serious note why don't fresh guys attend week programs.
It's not cool oh
Because they're probably hustling. You'll mostly find only old, broke or jobless guys at weekday services. grin
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by ikp120(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

National Assembly is a very preferable spot.

There are various senators with muscles and one round big stomach representing 6 packs.

You'll like 'em. wink
WTF? shocked

Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
ikp120:
My nigga these hoes ain't loyal at all. grin grin
My brother they've never been loyal o! Some of them hunting there have boyfriends and even fiancès.

Yet they're still hustling! gringrin
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by rose54321: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

Because they're probably hustling. You'll mostly find only old, broke or jobless guys at weekday services. grin

Ouch.. sorry to guys that attend oh.
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by demefa(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
rose54321:
Lol, Me I'm looking for fresh muscular/chubby/huge guys in Abuja oh, any suggestions OP?
National Hospital Abuja's Morgue or Mortuary
Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
ioreth69:
exactly
May your husband (future or present) never be lost to the hands of those karshikas. Amen. grin

Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner