Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. (28203 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un / Photos Of Nuclear Attack Drill In Manhattan As North Korea Shows Military Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by SalamRushdie: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
ayodele234:
Trust me, this time the war will come to the mainland. The US. dont even know the kind of weapons north korea is testing. North Korea had the ability to strike the US. coast since 2003, this sudden threat is all propaganda. Within intelligence gathering in the United States they know to an extent the damages North Korea is capable of inflicting. Amongst Asia countries, South korea and japan are the weakness link. America will never win a war in Asia. They try to look tough by lying to the world that the war will be restricted to asia, when in reality many of their cities will come under a nuclear mushroom cloud. This is a war North Korea can win easily because they have nothing to lose, America cant even stand the pain of their internet cut off for just two hours *talkless* of losing a small city to nuclear holocaust

I bet you Korea can't even hit a target in south Korea with its dirty nuclear war head ..Two flybys by the B1 Lancer over North Korea will end every doubt you have .

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by infofirst(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
NK is no match. Ajekunya awaits.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WWIII Loading..

While 3rd world war is going on.
We will be here in Biafra chasing Usman Dan Fodio's descendants and their cows far into Somali.

sad

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Pedrocross4568(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lanretoye:
wetin concern guam now,make NK face US...if anything happen to guam,Nigeria will retaliate o.
guy u funny die.

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Heavance(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
rheether:
If it's Nigeria they will ask us to start praying to God for help
You just spoke my mind. We pray pray pray without being logical or hardworking

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol. Funny you. I normally dont reply people like this. The guy i quoted initially showed a sign of awareness from his post while you are just a complete sheep. You know nothing about warfare. If South Korea is that secured then what is America soldiers still doing there over 60yrs after the korean war. Even the so called mighty Japan is occupied territory. The US. has been protecting Japan since the late 40's. These countries are all vassals. The over three million souls of the innocent killed by amerikka during the last korean war are now screaming for vegeance, kn-08 nukes is heading towards Chicago if America dares fire even a rubber bullet across the 38th parallel
SalamRushdie:

I bet you Korea can't even hit a target in south Korea with its dirty nuclear war head ..Two flybys by the B1 Lancer over North Korea will end every doubt you have .

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by chiraqDemon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
rheether:
Our own manual would be like

if nuclear bomb drop just enter d nearest church or mosque and repent.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by chiraqDemon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
How much to do nuke proof jazz
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Leonbonapart(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
rheether:
why do you people think you can disrespect God just for like and cheers.... y'all should be careful
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by SalamRushdie: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
ayodele234:
Lol. Funny you. I normally dont reply people like this. The guy i quoted initially showed a sign of awareness from his post while you are just a complete sheep. You know nothing about warfare. If South Korea is that secured then what is America soldiers still doing there over 60yrs after the korean war. Even the so called mighty Japan is occupied territory. The US. has been protecting Japan since the late 40's. These countries are all vassals. The over three million souls of the innocent killed by amerikka during the last korean war are now screaming for vegeance, kn-08 nukes is heading towards Chicago if America dares fire even a rubber bullet across the 38th parallel

Another typical Nigerian Dullard .I regret quoting you because you are an idiot who knows nothing as usual..I see your type everyday mumu

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by wink2015(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
drakeli:
Traveling to Guam is like traveling to any other state in the US mainland.

Thanks
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by lastmessenger: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
ayodele234:
you must really have something against America. Well for your information the last mesile NK tested failed woefully. I wonder how then can now wipe off US like you are boasting when they cannot even test a mesile successfully. I pray nothing happens because if it does, that will mark the beginning of the end of this world.
And where is Africa in this whole picture. Many African countries will simply die of starvation and hunger. The tip of the iceberg is the blow that fall in oil price had on Nigeria economy.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by TheEminentLaity: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
The main problem is that even when people like you know this, you will continue going to chruch/mosque to pray ceaselessly to emptiness and pass on this silliness to your unsuspecting children. undecided and the cycle continues. cry
rheether:
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by aputel: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Show me one thread where Nigeria government educate the people on how to survive Boko Haram attack ?

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Fadiga24(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
laliga01:

In my opinion NK can engage US in a direct battle for a long time but US has more powerful an reliable Alies than NK based on their world position.
With the help of Alies, NK will not take long before she bend her knees.

U.S would destroy the whole of N. K with one button.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Felixalex:

This is more like you! Not upto 30mins I read ur post about faith and I was like "wow so sth this good can come out of Bro. NwaAmaikpe??"...... Fish no fit stay outside water for long sha grin
Yea, that's jus how Christians behave.

they pretend to love while deep deep down in their hearts is a boiling composition of dark hate.

this particular guy, NwaAmaikpe, is the real description ofa hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by laliga01: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fadiga24:

U.S would destroy the whole of N. K with one button.
Smiles: is that what you think? Or what western media told you.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
lastmessenger:
you must really have something against America. Well for your information the last mesile NK tested failed woefully. I wonder how then can now wipe off US like you are boasting when they cannot even test a mesile successfully. I pray nothing happens becomes if it does, that will mark the beginning of the end of this world.
And where is Africa in this whole picture. Many African countries will simply die of starvation and hunger. The tip of the iceberg is the blow that fall in oil price had on Nigeria economy.
The last NK missile text failed?

Are u living in recent times or u re still living in the dark ages.

Do ursef a favor

update ursef
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by enoks(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
The nuclear arsenal of America is more than the next 10 superpowers put together ... If the war hungry dim wit dears pushes a button, the world will only read of North Korea from the history books. Nonsense
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Fadiga24(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
laliga01:

Smiles: is that what you think? Or what western media told you.

This is common sense, North Korea can barely feed itself talkless of possessing enough nuclear warhead to challenge the U. S.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by lastmessenger: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

Do ursef a favor

update ursef
please tell me their last mesile test was a success
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Do ursef a favor
update ursef
U.S have the best missile tech next to russia...
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bros try and update ursef, enh.

Bringing ignorant emotive opinion like this to a thread that's not even about Buhari is worrisome.

Technology has really gone far in other places.
Using local primitive Nigerian mentality to opine about sensitive world or international matters is self embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by stanfford: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Some of u here shouting and supporting North Korea, I pity you all......if anything shld even fly through Guam alone, dat over fed spoilt brat will be dealt with......America isn't just the greatest in terms of fire power, they also have the highest number of allies worldwide.....I still read someone saying airforce doesn't win any war.....I pity the kind of sense you have, who controls the air wins any war, ground troops are used for just mop up, to clear d mess......even Russia dare not challenge the Americans openly the way north korea is doing.....the only country I pity is Japan and south Korea......North Korea can't even feed its citizens na war dem dey talk of.....I pray everyday dey try it.....I still read someone said America has lost most of its wars, the Intention is to distabilize wherever they invade, take away ur economic power, steal intelligence and some other things.

2 Likes

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Felixalex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Yea, that's jus how Christians behave.

they pretend to love while deep deep down in their hearts is a boiling composition of dark hate.

this particular guy, NwaAmaikpe, is the real description ofa hypocrite.

Relax bro, don't take NwaAmaikpe too seriously, he's just naughty and funny (he goes too far somtyms tho). I love his "stupidity" somtyms grin

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ikio:
U.S have the best missile tech next to russia...
Nobody doubts that the USA technology is always worlds best.
But some countries, NK inclusive, re still in possession of some technology that can cause damage to the USA as well.

This is the reason the USA has never ever attacked a country that can cause them real damage, notwithstanding the degree acrimony.

This is the single only reason NK has consistently continued to test its missiles to the full glare of the international community, as a form of deterrent.

And this is the only reason USA hasn't invade NK for long.

The trump we know doesn't issue threats.

He struck both Syria and hit Afghanistan with an unprecedented bomb without warnings.

Yet NK is not Syria and Afghanistan, and Trump understand this.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Felixalex:

Relax bro, don't take NwaAmaikpe too seriously, he's just naughty and funny (he goes too far somtyms tho). I love his "stupidity" somtyms grin
really?
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
But some countries, NK inclusive, re still in possession
This is the single only reason NK has consistently continued to test its missiles to the full glare of the international community.

The trump we doesn't issue threats.

He struck both Syria and hit Afghanistan with an unprecedented bomb without warnings.

If syria was like northkorea them we would have nukes being controlled by terrorist becos of the stupid syria govt or don't you know terrorist now controls chemical weapons in syria? i know u wil say u.s gave them becos u believe anything against the u.s but now pls explain this in a region where u have the turk, iran, saudis and the rest pls note the syria millitary is ten times stronger than nigeria, isil was able to control areas as big as southern nigeria?
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
lastmessenger:
please tell me their last mesile test was a success
it was an unimaginable success

An intercontinental ballistic missile capable of hitting anywhere in mainland USA.

The previous one that was tested about 3weeks b4 the last one was only capable of hitting Alaska.

This was the reason an emergency UN meeting was summoned at the behest of US and unprecedented sanction imposed on NK.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Tchinaidi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
i fully support north korea on this. why would the us dictate to the world who can or cant own a nuke.
Oya now let dem and goan experiment on guam make I see weda u go still dey cheer dem

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lies. I am tired of your Western media replay. North Korea don't even need China to eliminate every single troop that dares step foot on their soil .Camel and donkey rearers are still killing Americans as we speak in Afghanistan. The Taliban is whopping the ass of your almighty America as we speak and they will soon run with their tails behind. Allies don't mean nothing since it is the whole NATO under American imperialism doing the fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. You watch too much Hollywood movie boy, you better wake up before you wake up on the wrong side of history. After Israel bombed every single parts of Lebanon back in 2006, Hezbollah was still firing rockets into Northern Israel till the last day of the war. America carpet bombed Vietnam and North Korea and still end up humiliated and forced to withdraw and sign a peace treaty. You haven't taken a military drilling yet so your opinion on this matter isn't needed. You should pity your relatives living in America instead, America don't stand a chance. America military is a paper tiger and over hyped
stanfford:
Some of u here shouting and supporting North Korea, I pity you all......if anything shld even fly through Guam alone, dat over fed spoilt brat will be dealt with......America isn't just the greatest in terms of fire power, they also have the highest number of allies worldwide.....I still read someone saying airforce doesn't win any war.....I pity the kind of sense you have, who controls the air wins any war, ground troops are used for just mop up, to clear d mess......even Russia dare not challenge the Americans openly the way north korea is doing.....the only country I pity is Japan and south Korea......North Korea can't even feed its citizens na war dem dey talk of.....I pray everyday dey try it.....I still read someone said America has lost most of its wars, the Intention is to distabilize wherever they invade, take away ur economic power, steal intelligence and some other things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
But some countries, NK inclusive, re still in possession of some technology that can cause damage to the USA as well.

This is the reason the USA has never ever attacked a country that can cause them real damage, notwithstanding the degree acrimony.

This is the single only reason NK has consistently continued to test its missiles to the full glare of the international community, as a form of deterrent.

The trump we know doesn't issue threats.

u will be surprised n.k wil be worst than syria and afghanistan. the only hope kim hav is to be destroy and let china and russia fight the u.s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately / Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.