Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari (33161 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by aminulive: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he is in fine health and is only obeying the orders of his Doctors by remaining in London.

Buhari said that there was a tremendous improvement in his health and wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge."

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media.

Also, there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.When the team expressed delight at the much-improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

On how he felt hearing different conjectures about his health, an amused President Buhari said he followed events at home closely, lauding Nigerian television stations, and the media generally, for keeping him informed.

When told that prayers were going on fervently for him, not only in Nigeria, but all over Africa, and round the world, a delighted President said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent. It gave us a lot of latitude. I thank all those who are praying. May God reward them."

President Buhari sent appreciation to all Nigerians, expressing hope that he would be with them soon.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/12/staying-london-doctors-buhari/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by YhubieIsidore(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Send my greetings to ur doctors ohh ..

After 1195days on NL... I finally made it to this point FTC..... I'm blushing seff.. I want to dedicate it to buhari, his sickness brought me here. And I pray he goes into comma so I can come back here

my brain has been paining me, so pls don't even quote me

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Leboska(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Can somebody tell this pres_idiot to resign

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by paBuhari(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
In sane climes, Buhari would have been impeached long ago for abdicating responsibilities. But because this jungle is a zoo, mediocrity is the order of the day.
Wait and see how mumu members of the zoo's govt will tag Buhari's illness and recovery the biggest achievement of Buhari's govt. grin Since they have nothing to show for in terms of achievement, Buhari will soon be celebrated by zombies for spending 6 months taking pictures and cracking JOKES in London ~ with TAX PAYERS money.. grin grin grin
What a zoo!

233 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by swiz123(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
I wonder the criteria to consider before declaying someone unfit. Maybe PMB will do his own 2019 campaign in a hospital

17 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Leonbonapart(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
So this old man isn't talking about resigning...

It's crystal clear that the blood and baboon has nothing left to offer...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Echelle(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
wawa
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Flashh: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na lie, you dey enjoy London ni. grin

16 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Aristotle96(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hahaha this man grin he day use us catch fun grin

67 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lols
Its actually for the best of all dat pmb runs in 2019.
Reasons being that.
Should he not run, Apc and PDP will field anoda northern candidate to run in 2019 for anoda 8yrs.
But shud PMB take it to 2023.
Then the next turn will be the West Osibanjo(that is because igbos will not love to vote for Okorocha as president ... Then After the West, The East will hv learned and be ready for National Politics...

During these time, Ameachi will be flaunted around, to prepare him for taking over after the East.

And everyone will be happy...

Nigerian Youths, Una no for like sign me, I be one kind unbiased political Isantim with strong patriotic allegiance to the green and white flag oo...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by TINALETC3(f): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
undecided I wud hv luved 2 see hm say al dis tins in a video

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by donaldking10: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
zoo

3 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by kennyblaze007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
I pray PMB gets well

7 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
undecided undecided

this contraption is a huge joke

its cause of issues like this that i support nnamdi kanu

a southern president wud neva have been allowed to stay 90 days plus in the diaspora without getting impeached

with all the people in Nigeria, all we could come up with was this old expired bigot, now the whole country is on snail speed

the earlier we go our seperate ways, the better

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Godhead4(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
General Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is now obeying orders from foreigners.. Okay

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by dryakson(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wish u well my president

4 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Get well soon Mr president

4 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by mcparrotnnam(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
let us watch and see
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by ultron12345: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by AAinEqGuinea: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
so Nigeria is bad for his health? grin

stay away from Nigeria.
-Dr.Biafra

8 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by mascot87(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
I love you PMB. Thank God you are better now, all your enemies would be put to shame, some are already foaming in the mouth. God gave u the mandate through we the electorate for a divine assignment but the devil which comes to steal, kill and destroy wants to stop you. But we are happy because we know that when light shines, darkness vanishes. You are a light to this nation and darkness can never overcome.

We are waiting patiently for your arrival.

God bless PMB

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
A man who used to be so disciplined, truthful and honest has joined a band of corrupt thugs. I wish him well but I hope those around him will all jump in the nearest lake cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by jamalnation(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
oga we are tired bring your doctors to nigeria

6 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by mcparrotnnam(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by OKOOMOGE: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Praise be to God.

2 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by medolab90(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Get well soon,even though I don't like you

we need you here

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Saheed9: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
see life, the General now receive orders.

6 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by nolvera(f): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
better resign for good.
SMH for naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Daviestunech(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Why can't you stay in Nigeria because of the masses

Yeye undecided

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by lenghtinny(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nonsensical nonsense angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.