Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57168 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u need to be delivered from the demonic spiriT of MUMU
Clearly you know them by name because they are obviously living in you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Statsocial:

Clearly you know them by name because they are obviously living in you.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

U ARE A PURE FOOL..CAN UR ENTIRE GENERATION GET THE INCOME AS WELL..MY GENERATIONS ARE NOT OLES....SEED OFFERINGU ARE REALLY THAT STUPID

WHO IS OYEDEPO FOR ANYONE TO BE GIVING HIM SEED OFFERING

U PEOPLE ARE MAD...ALL OF UNA WAY BI BRAINWASHED MAGGOTS

HAVE U EATEN TODAY??

U GET SOAP TO BAFF

I received the parting blessing of Oyedepo and in his words "I shall surpass him in all ramifications" and yes I received it and I shall surpass him in relevance, blessing, impact and wealth. You have not seen anything yet! Oyedepo and the likes are just a wave. There is another army rising. And we shall give the devil and demons continuous migraine that they themselves would beg Jesus to come!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Durentt:

Ooooh, so tithe isn't for church development anymore?
Pastors are now entitled to 10% of people's salary.
Tell me something!!!
So you think Churches only collect tithe abi. Do you know the number of people that would naturally want to give Oyedepo money if they had the chance. The man has 50k ppl worshipping at Canaanland. I know one of his members(pastor) who Is the ceo of etranzact. Do you know how many are multi billionaires in Canaanland. Read Gal6:6 for clarity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Orodje:
Shiloh 2017 loading 70%
Shiloh loading o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:
If this Man is going to Heaven, I will rather be in hell with the Devil.

This can't be what Christ died for. Nope!!
so be it, the power of your word!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Statsocial:

You are very funny guy. Heaven does not revolve around you or Oyedepo. Neither you or Bishop Oyedepo validates heaven. It Is heaven that validates. Who makes heaven his Christ business and not even that of angels. And you better repent now because you just made a mockery of Christ.

I don't remember making a joke.. Just stated a preference for my eternal life.

I just made a mockery of Christ? grin Now you just made a joke. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by myideas1: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:
If this Man is going to Heaven, I will rather be in hell with the Devil.

This can't be what Christ died for. Nope!!
Christ did not say you should be poor. He died poor so that we can be rich. If you want to end your life in poverty, so be it. If you wish to go to hell, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Durentt:
it hasn't stopped the business centers from running.
And yes i'll gladly die with my money.:

Those of you who pay? Drop your statement of account here and i'd drop mine. Lets compare.

Stupide sheeple
Haha lol it always comes to this whole drop ur statement of accounts blah blah. Christ meets my needs and desires that's all you need to know.
And yea I am a proud sheeple of Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
False MOG so obvious
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
reminiscing:

so be it, the power of your word!

Seriously sod off.. Ain't nobody asked for your affirmation.

Thanks..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by paxonel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is why crime will continue to persist in Nigeria. People feel there is no need explaining their source of income. When people ask questions they say touch not my annointed. It's so ridiculous.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by chumakk: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

U ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO UR FATHER AND UR GENERATIONS

WHY NOT OPEN UR OWN CHURCH..MUMU

OLE
i should be asking that question as you are so concerned about their business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by bazzyblings: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

INCASE U CANT READ MY MONIKER DUMMY..AM A FULLY BLOODED CHRISTIAN..BORN AND RAISED INA CHRISTIAN HOME AND I AM STILL A CHRISTIAN...AM A CHRISTIAN THAT ASK QUESTIONS AND NOT A DUMMY LIKE U....WHY WILL THE MAN OF GOD HAVE A PRIVATE JET...WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING??WHERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF CHRISTWHY WILL U HAVE A SCHOOL BUILT WITH THE SWEAT AND MONEY OF THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE CANT ATTEND THE SCHOOL??

MUMU ODE..I AM NOT AN ATHEIST AND I REFUSE TO BE ONE because I BELIEVE IN JESUS AND HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN..KAPISH!!!LET IT SINK INSIDE UR WATERY BRAIN..OR DO I NEED TO INJECT IT INSIDE??

Hahhaha.. see this bomboklad ...I pity your life .. I bet you're not a Christian like you said because you should be in no place to judge ... so make he build school and give it out for free ?? Shey the data u used in posting this rubish u got it for free ?? Shey your clothes and other stuffs wer for free ?? Mumu ... he is a Man of God and not a God of Man .. think with your fish brain ... so how many poor persons have you helped ?? How many orphans have you visited ?? Clean Wetin dey ur eye first ... bomboklad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
how did you come to conclude his jet is not basic needs. This is a man that travels to more than 10 countries every week. Kenneth copeland is worth about 5 times more than him with jets too... are you saying whites are silly too or he loves riches.

Do you know the meaning of basic needs at all?

And please, stop telling lies. Which ten countries does he travel to every week?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
BabaO2:
Stop highlighting what u know little about.
If you have nothing to contribute, just keep quiet and learn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
how did you come to conclude his jet is not basic needs. This is a man that travels to more than 10 countries every week. Kenneth copeland is worth about 5 times more than him with jets too... are you saying whites are silly too or he loves riches.

Kenneth Copeland is just an opportunist like Oyedepo so I have no single respect for him as a pastor. I respect him and Oyedepo as businessmen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Do you know the meaning of basic needs at all?

And please, stop telling lies. Which ten countries does he travel to every week?
that's because you don't know him. Judge based on facts and not your assumptions. You can go to his hanger to monitor his movement!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by callmeSOGZY: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why are some people like this? Is it a sin for a Man of God to be rich?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
bazzyblings:

Hahhaha.. see this bomboklad ...I pity your life .. I bet you're not a Christian like you said because you should be in no place to judge ... so make he build school and give it out for free ?? Shey the data u used in posting this rubish u got it for free ?? Shey your clothes and other stuffs wer for free ?? Mumu ... he is a Man of God and not a God of Man .. think with your fish brain ... so how many poor persons have you helped ?? How many orphans have you visited ?? Clean Wetin dey ur eye first ... bomboklad

bloodklat boomoklat dummy!!!

ode am using unlimited downloads

pity ur life first

am more christian than u...i choose to ask questions and

i refuse to BE A ZOMBIE LIKE U...

ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE

BLOODKLAT DONKEY!!!

mumu.i give out money all the time dummy

today i gave out money to people that need it..mugu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Kenneth Copeland is just an opportunist like Oyedepo so I have no single respect for him as a pastor. I respect him and Oyedepo as businessmen.
Lols... respect you said... bro, they don't need your respect. Their "respecters" know them and eerm, I am not sure they even know you don't respect them. If I were you, I ll just ignore grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

SHUT UP DUMMY...U KNOW NOTHING

JET BELONGS TO CHURCH

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U ENTERED IT MUMU

IS THE TITHE GOING TO HEAVEN

U ARE TRULY IGNORANT...ODE

WHO IS THE CHURCH? THE CHURCH IS OYEDEPO HIMSELF

WAT HAPPENED TO FLYING COMMERCIAL AIRLINE

STOP THIS DUMMY TALK AND OPEN UR COTTONWOOL BLOCKED EYES
you cant claim to have an opinion on christianity if you are not a Christian, you just keep on talking in extreme ignorance

"Cant he fly commercial?"

are you that stupid?

a church that has millions of congregations all over the world and you are asking me how many time have i entered it? are you insane?

"is the tithe going to heaven?"

am honouring God with what he has given by sowing to his church, simple!!, what his servants in charge of that church does with the money is between them and God!!!

God acknowledges my giving and blesses me for it simple!!!!!!!

is it that hard to understand ?

The bible also encourages us to tithe and sow (cos finannce will always be needed in the advancement of the gospel)

your level of ignorance is magnanimous grin

I dont attend winners, but i admire Oyedepo greatly due to his deep knowledge on the word of God and on faith (in which christianity is based on) and i can sometimes sow to his church as led by God and i will be hugely blessed

I can pay my tithe or sow to church or to institutions or organizations propagating the gospel of christ, or to NGOs and missions as am being led

see am a very successful individual all thanks 100% to God, and i pay my tithe effortlessly, comfortably and with joy and happiness, without anybody asking me to do so

give your life to christ and strive to have a personal relationship with God and you will understand Christianity better smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
adegeye38:

you cant claim to have an opinion on christianity if you are not a Christian, you just keep on talking in extreme ignorance

"Cant he fly commercial?"

are you that stupid?

a church that has millions of congregations all over the world and you are asking me how many time have i entered it? are you insane?

"is the tithe going to heaven?"

am honouring God with what he has given by sowing to his church, simple!!, what his servants in charge of that church does with the money is between them and God!!!

God acknowledges my giving and blesses me for it simple!!!!!!!

is it that hard to understand ?

your level of ignorance is magnanimous grin

I dont attend winners, but i admire Oyedepo greatly due to his deep knowledge on the word of God and on faith (in which christianity is based on) and i can sometimes sow to his church as led by God and i will be hugely blessed

see am a very successful individual all thanks 100% to God, and i pay my tithe with joy and happiness without anybody asking me to

I can pay my tithe or sow to church or to institutions or organizations propagating the gospel of christ, or to NGOs and missions as am being led

give your life to christ and you will understand Christianity better smiley

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
myideas1:

Christ did not say you should be poor. He died poor so that we can be rich. If you want to end your life in poverty, so be it. If you wish to go to hell, the choice is yours.

You people are so annoying. No one said he should be poor. Not being rich does not mean you are poor. There is something between Rich and Poor and it is called Neither Rich nor Poor. Below was what Paul told Timothy:

But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
that's because you don't know him. Judge based on facts and not your assumptions. You can go to his hanger to monitor his movement!

You are saying what you hear. Ten countries indeed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are saying what you hear. Ten countries indeed.
I am saying what I know. Go to his hanger since you want to be sure. Kenneth's copeland daily movements out of his base is published on his website. You can visit to know more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
Lols... respect you said... bro, they don't need your respect. Their "respecters" know them and eerm, I am not sure they even know you don't respect them. If I were you, I ll just ignore grin

Don't be silly. I said I had no respect for Copeland as a response to you mentioning him. I don't respect people because they must need my respect. No, we are all entitled to give or not our respects. There are thousands who don't respect Buhari and yet he doesn't know them. There is no law that says you can only respect someone that knows you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
i remembered when i attended one of their branches when i visited naija. the useless pastor asked me to sow seed. for my mind i say no wahala na. groundnut seed no cost
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
I am saying what I know. Go to his hanger since you want to be sure. Kenneth's copeland daily movements out of his base is published on his website. You can visit to know more.

You are very ignorant if you expect me to believe that he has travelled because his jet is not in the hangar. These men are businessmen. They lease their jets out when they are not using them.

I am not talking about just movement. Movement can be from Copeland's mansion to his church. Show me international travels.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Don't be silly. I said I had no respect for Copeland as a response to you mentioning him. I don't respect people because they must need my respect. No, we are all entitled to give or not our respects. There are thousands who don't respect Buhari and yet he doesn't know them. There is no law that says you can only respect someone that knows you.
my point is, they are not shaken by talks as this. È no dey pull weight. Like I said, people have been talking since 1981 but he has increased more than a thousand. Isn't it foolishness to keep talking?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can comment freely on Apostle Johnson Suleman and Biodun Fatoyinbo without any reservation or inhibition.

But that my grace no carry me reach where Bishop Oyedepo dey ooo.
Before my device go catch fire tongue

God has blessed this man beyond measures.

You not an exception to the so called "gullible Sheeple" (in the voice of daddy freeze) Becos ur fear and/or respect is to the person and not God. Reason why u think u can bad mouth Apostle JS and pastor BF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.