Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57166 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
adegeye38:

in all my post did i ever mentioned anything about worshiping a pastor?

all my posts has always been in relation with God

am a child of God and a preacher of the word too

I have said everything that needs to be said on the issue of tithe

the issue of tithing is a seperate thing

tithing is between you and God

wether you tithe to church or to any other place as led by God is a diff thing entirely

church, ministries and missions mostly rely on tithe, sowing and donations

that why God admonished us to tithe

if you continue to talk this way, then you did not read my ealier posts or you did not understand it well

If you are a born again Christian as you claim, you wouldn't talk this way

keep an open mind, go and pray, read and meditate on God's word, and you will understand better

ps: am done typing....

tithe is not going to GOD..its going to the pastor...

use ur tithe and help the needy

dont give it in church

put ur offering in church

am a full blooded christian,ok..parents are 100% christians to the core..i always have this same arguments with my mum as well

i was waiting for a wise person to ask me

why are u talking this way?did anything happen in church?or between u and any pastor?

nobody asked

well i have my reasons for talking the way am talking and am not going to share it

i have said my own
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
adegeye38:

in all my post did i ever mentioned anything about worshiping a pastor?

all my posts has always been in relation with God

am a child of God and a preacher of the word too

I have said everything that needs to be said on the issue of tithe

the issue of tithing is a seperate thing

tithing is between you and God

wether you tithe to church or to any other place as led by God is a diff thing entirely

if you continue to talk this way, then you did not read my ealier posts or you did not understand it well

BUT U KNOW MANY CHRISTIANS WORSHIP PASTOR
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are a very ignorant Christian. So Evans' wealth is a sign of God's blessings abi? I should see only the good side of things sounds like selfishness. If Bill Gates only saw the good side of things, he would not be pumping money into healthcare and education in Africa. It is selfishness to close my eyes to cases of lack of transparency in churches, especially in the face of poverty. Just so you know prosperity is not a sign of anything. The devil can give prosperity too, at least according to the Bible. All you need is to bow down to him. (He even told Jesus that).

Oyedepo does not have to drive a rickety car. No one said he should be poor as a church rat but all Paul told Timothy was to be content. To only ask for the basic things of life: shelter, clothing and food. What else does a man of God need. Modesty is something that a man of God should chase. A 500000 naira car does not have to be rickety. As long as it can move and move fine. A beautiful modest house is OK. He should eat modestly. Every other wealth should go into humanity. What is the essense of a private jet or gigantic church buildings? Are we building a church or mansion? A shepherd is not just to feed the church (the body of Christ, and not those mansions) with the word of Christ but with food. In the early Church, people brought their money and fruits before the Apostles who in turn shared it among the church. Peter did not buy a ship. Even Paul who was constantly sent out (meaning of "Apostle"wink)did so on commercial ships. If Oyedepo can take his mind away from the riches of these world, he would understand the true meaning of sacrifices and the futility of building mansions while thousands languish in poverty.
you lack understanding and I was expecting this. 3rd John vs 2. Read that. I never said Evans wealth is God's blessings. The devil gives wealth. Whatever is obtainable in God's kingdom is obtainable with the devil except salvation. The bibles says also, it's only God's blessings that adds no sorrow meaning the devil's blessings adds sorrow. Like I said Prosperity and health is God's blessing and when I said that I was referring to Godly people and not people like Evans. It's only common sense that it seems you don't have that made you think I meant every propserity is from God. Oga, Bill Gates is investing in Africa but if you must know, he is actually doing business. He is doing a social business. His investment comes with profit. There are many things you are ignorant of... that is the legal proceedings before his investment in Africa. If you think Oyedepo and likes are not investing positively... check again!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
you lack understanding and I was expecting this. 3rd John vs 2. Read that. I never said Evans wealth is God's blessings. The devil gives wealth. Whatever is obtainable in God's kingdom is obtainable with the devil except salvation. The bibles says also, it's only God's blessings that adds no sorrow meaning the devil's blessings adds sorrow. Like I said Prosperity and health is God's blessing and when I said that I was referring to Godly people and not people like Evans. It's only common sense that it seems you don't have that made you think I meant every propserity is from God. Oga, Bill Gates is investing in Africa but if you must know, he is actually doing business. He is doing a social business. His investment comes with profit. There are many things you are ignorant of... that is the legal proceedings before his investment in Africa. If you think Oyedepo and likes are not investing positively... check again!

My friend, keep quiet!!! Your premise was that prosperity is a sign of God's blessing. So since Evans is prosperous, then it must be God's blessings. Chikena.

And about Bill Gates, could you explain how investment and philanthropy are the same thing here?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My friend, keep quiet!!! Your premise was that prosperity is a sign of God's blessing. So since Evans is prosperous, then it must be God's blessings. Chikena.

And about Bill Gates, could you explain how investment and philanthropy are the same thing here?
Yes, prosperity is a sign of God's blessings. I haven't denied I didn't say that. Like I said, I will be stupid to say a prostitute is blessed by God for prostituting. If your common sense didn't tell you I was referring to God's children when I mentioned that then your level of reasoning is appalling.
Philantrophy as it were was someone's idea and it has evolved. It's not just charity as it were. Business men see that they can actually make money by helping the poor rather than just give the money and it gets burnt away. Why not empower the people, give them education. Invest in social business. Thats what they are doing. Creating businesses that will help solve the problem of the poor and in turn they still gain from it. Check around you, you will find that he is investing in humans, Ideas solving problems of the poor. Get informed bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by CAPTAIND5235(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
MadCow1:

Yeah.. The letter from Paul (a.k.a Saul the Christian Mass Murderer) to the Church in Corinthains.. grin

Okay... Give me a few minutes to provide you with a 'robust' response to that very abused passage of the Bible. I need to sort some things out then read that scripture and respond.

Read this bible commentary on that passage..

https://www.studylight.org/commentary/2-corinthians/8-9.html

Oh never mind, there is no need for argument..
I just saw your user name..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
Yes, prosperity is a sign of God's blessings. I haven't denied I didn't say that. Like I said, I will be stupid to say a prostitute is blessed by God for prostituting. If your common sense didn't tell you I was referring to God's children when I mentioned that then your level of reasoning is appalling.
Philantrophy as it were was someone's idea and it has evolved. It's not just charity as it were. Business men see that they can actually make money by helping the poor rather than just give the money and it gets burnt away. Why not empower the people, give them education. Invest in social business. Thats what they are doing. Creating businesses that will help solve the problem of the poor and in turn they still gain from it. Check around you, you will find that he is investing in humans, Ideas solving problems of the poor. Get informed bro

Just learn, already. Prosperity is not a sign of God's blessings. If it were, Evans should be an evidence of God's blessings. After all, he would have been counted as blessed if he wasn't smoked out. The difference between Evans and any billionaire church goer is that Evans has been exposed. There are thousands of prosperous church goers who are probably into worse deals. One of them, Bishop, even built a church from supposed drug deal money.

As for Bill Gates, I will like to know how he gains from his philanthropy in terms of profit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ayamdayvid(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol I swear, people just turn off that "use your brain" button as long as you claim to be pastor.

Fastest way to earn money grin

And all we have to do is give motivational speeches, tell them what they want to hear and give advices when it comes to marriage and co. Tell them all their problem is not caused by being lazy etc but it's because of the devil.

Ehen... ..na so he easy. Why not try it then and see if you will gather 50 people in a year. So annoying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ayamdayvid(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol I swear, people just turn off that "use your brain" button as long as you claim to be pastor.

Fastest way to earn money grin

And all we have to do is give motivational speeches, tell them what they want to hear and give advices when it comes to marriage and co. Tell them all their problem is not caused by being lazy etc but it's because of the devil.

Ehen... ..na so he easy. Why not try it then and see if you will gather up to 50 people in a year. So annoying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Just learn, already. Prosperity is not a sign of God's blessings. If it were, Evans should be an evidence of God's blessings. After all, he would have been counted as blessed if he wasn't smoked out. The difference between Evans and any billionaire church goer is that Evans has been exposed. There are thousands of prosperous church goers who are probably into worse deals. One of them, Bishop, even built a church from supposed drug deal money.

As for Bill Gates, I will like to know how he gains from his philanthropy in terms of profit.
like I said, prosperity is part of God's blessings. It has been there before Jesus even came. We can't take away people that disguise to be doing good but not doing it... Thats left for God. But understand, God gives his children power to get wealth. It's there in his word. So prosperity is God' blessings. I don't mean the people doing evil. As for bill read this
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-case-for-impact-investing
https://www.quora.com/profile/Luni-Libes

https://www.theguardian.com/voluntary-sector-network/2012/oct/24/charities-social-impact-investing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by stolaonipekun: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
bishop name mliki

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by stolaonipekun: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
bishop na miliki

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by ayamdayvid(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
All you people castigating Bishop David Oyedepo are indeed one of the most foolish set of people on planet earth. Please don't see it as an insult, it us just the truth however how blunt.
I'm pretty sure most of you know very little about him. You don't know the story behind the glory. All you know is that he is rich and it is paining you. I'll attempt to keep you apprised of a few things he has done before now
This man as a teenager had a burning passion for the kingdom. He went to a small village and found out there was no church. He vowed that within the few months of his stay there, there will be one. And glory to God, he planted a church before he left. The elders of that town blessed him upon his departure. They gave him a lantern and said that the light he brought to that town will shine all over the world.
This man was addicted to prayer and fasting especially on the mountain. There was a time he fasted for 28 months. He vomited blood on the pulpit one day. His wife advised him to perhaps stop and get some rest, he replied that if that is what will kill him, he was going to continue. You see his heart for God!
He went for a three-day retreat on the mountain, of course fasting and after the third day, he couldn't walk, he came down the mountain with his buttocks. Needless to say he had many unusual encounters of which is one where he got the seal to prosperity.
This man has read every single book Hagin ever wrote. He follows numerous men of God both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. He is a man of wisdom. Maybe you should listen to any of his speech in any academic platform. Perhaps you'll comprehend the depth of knowledge with which he operates. The truth is, if he were not a Pastor, this man will still be a multi millionaire. Take it or leave it.
He is profitably engaged for 18 hours in a day.
And all this your blabbing that he is too rich, don't make the mistake that it's your money that makes him rich. This man has written many books, over 70, you will be shocked that he has not made one naira profit from his books. Do you know the investment he would have made in writing those books? The school fee of covenant university is just the amount needed to run it. He has a foundation, David Oyedepo foundation that constantly help the needy, give yearly scholarships to students and so on. You can do your research. This giving style didn't start now. When the church population was not so many, they had an offering of 10 naira or so in one service and then just after the service, a man needed that same amount of money, and he was immediately given. His wife and he have sponsored the building of numerous churches (not Winner's churches), helped many families, housed many displaced persons.
I can go on and on, it's inexhaustible. But let me begin to zero down.
These are investment or scars like Paul described it. You that are criticising, how many books have you read. How have you built yourself in your field. What are your achievements. Bishop Oyedepo is simply enjoying the dividend of his labour.
When he was preparing to get married, he read 7 books on relationships. Are you surprised he is having a itch free marriage? Many of us jump into relationships without zero knowledge about what it's all about. So pathetic.
Paul said trouble me not because I bear that mark (scar) of Christ. I advise, trouble Bishop Oyedepo not because he bears the scar of Christ.
God bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

Oh never mind, there is no need for argument..
I just saw your user name..

Yeah... It's cool. grin Would have been an exercise in futility anyways.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Desyner: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Oyedekpo couldn't sit in a room. quietly n mind his business.
how?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by emmanwandud(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Freeze007:

wake up, cos that's who they are...
For every idol words that proceeds from your mouth God would judge. Are you in an authority to judge?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Desyner:
how?

Nobody asked him to open church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Desyner: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nobody asked him to open church.
Can you prove that ?
Stop being bitter about what you don't believe in.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 14, 2017
ayamdayvid:

Ehen... ..na so he easy. Why not try it then and see if you will gather up to 50 people in a year. So annoying.

Go to your pastor and let him pray for you, so you might get a healthy sense of humour undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by djslaminjay1: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2017
God keeps blessing Pastors...

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Desyner:
Can you prove that ? Stop being bitter about what you don't believe in.

can u prove god called him

'bitter' bros are u still normal 'believe in' now ur case is indeed different. Very adamic assumptions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

tithe is not going to GOD..its going to the pastor...

use ur tithe and help the needy

dont give it in church

put ur offering in church

am a full blooded christian,ok..parents are 100% christians to the core..i always have this same arguments with my mum as well

i was waiting for a wise person to ask me

why are u talking this way?did anything happen in church?or between u and any pastor?

nobody asked

well i have my reasons for talking the way am talking and am not going to share it

i have said my own
Just because a particular pastor you know misappropriate the Church money in his care, doesnt mean we shouldnt tithe to church again,

Its left for God to deal with him as he seems fit, but you have gotten your blessing by tithing and sowing to that ministry

thats why i said you tithe to God, and not to a pastor

the bible also emphasis that, it says you honour him by tithing

so you cant pay money to God directly in physical form, and so you pay to his Church for the advancement of his kingdom

God can also direct you to pay somewhere else too, it depends
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

BUT U KNOW MANY CHRISTIANS WORSHIP PASTOR
yeah they do, it very common in africa, and its pathetic

and it has to do with a lot of reasons,

-lack of faith

-attending church for religious purposes and not really being born again

-Ignorance of God's sword

-attending a church whose foundations is not based soundly on God's word, those kind of churches are headed by so called rogue pastors who dont even know God and so many other reasons

But not all churches fall under these categories and not all pastors (even though they might be few) fall under this categories

the bible says by their fruits you shall know them

and Oyedepo certainly does not fall under that category, I have known him since i have been old enough to understand Christianity, and i can say categorically, that he is a sound man of God, who all ministry his soundly rooted in God's word

his deep knowledge on God word is amazing, his relationship with God is enviable, his emphasis on faith( which is the bane of christianity) in relationship with an approved Christian way of life, is what the whole christianity is all about,

because christianity is not a religion its a way of life based on faith

he regularly dishes tons of unadulterated God's word to millions of people all over the world, and its left for those who listen to put it in good use

so its not a surprise that the church has grown tremendously to that extent, or that he himself is extremely blessed

YOU CAN'T REACH THAT KIND OF LEVEL WITH GOD AND NOT PROSPER

YOU CANT REACH THAT KIND OF LEVEL WITH GOD AND STILL BE AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING

ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

YOU START OPERATING ON A SUPERNATURAL LEVEL

ANY CHRISTIAN CAN REACH THAT KIND OF LEVEL IN HIS DESTINY IF HE HIS READY TO WALK WITH GOD IN THE LINE OF FAITH!!!

I SEE MY SELF REACHING THAT LEVEL SOON

my go even pass Oyedepo own, you can join us if you are interested smiley

Christians who know the truth are few, those who know, only few put it to good use

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Freeze007(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2017
emmanwandud:

For every idol words that proceeds from your mouth God would judge. Are you in an authority to judge?

I Corinthians 2:15-16....Would shock you....better stop being tossed about..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by emmanwandud(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Freeze007:

I Corinthians 2:15-16....Would shock you....better stop being tossed about..
No doubt, you are the same anticipated anti Christ, already tormenting weak Christians but bear it in mind God would judge you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Freeze007(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Freeze007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
emmanwandud:

No doubt, you are the same anticipated anti Christ, already tormenting weak Christians but bear it in mind God would judge you.

First of all, let me state here that it is God's love and mercy towards us, that's why we are well schooled into knowing identify what contradicts Our Lord Jesus Christs's teaching especially as it concerns the ANTICHRIST

Who is the Anti- Christ not me but these,the people who would not receive the auction of Our Lord Jesus Christ contradicting the very words of Our Lord Jesus Christ. use this excerpt
1 John 2:19-29
"
2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him."

I have this hope that is in John 15:16
"15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another." this you are receiving because of that love that Father Has always giving me the opportunity to tell even from time immemorial by his mission of gathering one flock under one shepherd and to know this according to Hebrews 8:11
8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

He that hath ear to hear, let him hear

Peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by christiboo85(f): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
so shall it be unto you op, u will certainly go to hell and be with the devil to roast in hell still eternity, you shall surely account for whatever you say to the anointed man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by christiboo85(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:
If this Man is going to Heaven, I will rather be in hell with the Devil.

This can't be what Christ died for. Nope!!
what did Christ died for? your case shall be settled in hell, then you will understand ..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
christiboo85:
what did Christ died for? your case shall be settled in hell, then you will understand ..

I hope I don't find you in hell... angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

I WORSHIP THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL

Vikkie14:
And what about you? Small thief? Like he came to your house in the dead of the night to cart away your valuables?

Learn to respect people who are called 'men of God' even if they are not 'God-called' but are "stomach-Called"... Everyone will give account. Just like Jesus said, let both the Chaff(belly-called) and the Wheat(God-called) grow together, the time of the harvest is near when they will be separated and put where each belong.

And to you My Bro, Mathew 12:36 says: "But i say unto you that 'every' IDLE words that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement".

Don't let (the morality of) any Man-of-God push you to do contrary to God's word.

It's so interesting how we quickly defend the so called men-of-God. I always try to reason it out and the only thing I discovered is the society we live in and how we are raised. It's a taboo for you to talk when an elderly person is talking or when someone in authority is talking. It's a taboo to question the authority even if you totally disagree. Well this custom and tradition come with its pros and cons, but that's not the focus of discussion today.

I read an article on brainwashing some years back and how brainwashing is the sole tool for religion. but the trend in Nigeria today is just pure laziness, we are so used to the handout and area of concentration method. That we are so lazy to study hard and understand things more clearly.

Pastors or Men-of-God are not special individuals but ordinary men that choose to study the Bible and interpret it to others, we are not supposed to judge but that's not enough reason for us calling a spade, wheelbarrow. And we should also refrain from calling people names, it's totally uncalled for calling a Pastor Big Thief because of the private jet if you don't have the capacity to dream big and achieve those dreams that should not cause you to hate on someone smart enough to figure it out.

I'm tired of all this name calling and defending of pastors, we should all be concerned to understand why we are here and where we will be spending eternity.

HATE SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by christiboo85(f): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2017
MadCow1:

I hope I don't find you in hell... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.