Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer (1952 Views)

A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics / #bbnaija Funny Whatsapp convo Between A Nairalander And Gf #photos / Funny Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer by Venerable612(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
I was jejely doing some stuffs on my PC this morning o. Na so my Google hangout just beep. Its quite unusual because I have just 2 colleagues on it - and they hardly send a message via that account since we'all on Whatsapp.

And here comes the shiny head lady with big gugus (Glasses). Well I grew up in Ikotun -Ipaja axis so as a lagos boy - I just play along dey look how she (he) won come get my money. To cut the long story short - read the ensued conversation.

The crux is to be really careful. I still find it hard to imagine how these guys could make so much money off these cheap scams - but their juju didnt work on me sha. Please be careful - not all that glitters are gold.

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer by Venerable612(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Venerable612:
I was jejely doing some stuffs on my PC this morning o. Na so my Google hangout just beep. Its quite unusual because I have just 2 colleagues on it - and they hardly send a message via that account since we'all on Whatsapp.

And here comes the shiny head lady with big gugus (Glasses). Well I grew up in Ikotun -Ipaja axis so as a lagos boy - I just play along dey look how she (he) won come get my money. To cut the long story short - read the ensued conversation.

The crux is to be really careful. I still find it hard to imagine how these guys could make so much money off these cheap scams - but their juju didnt work on me sha. Please be careful - not all that glitters are gold.

Re: A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer by rheether(f): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
What if she is real and needed a genuine companion?
Re: A Nairalander's Funny Whatsapp Conversation With A Scammer by Tboiyyy: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lmao I too quick curse am na, u wud allowed him fool himself, led him on, den break his heart later wen he asks for money

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding / Funniest Picture You Will See Today. / Why I Dont Wear Trousers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.