Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Urgent Help And Advice Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Help And Advice Needed (532 Views)

Pls Read And Advice / Pls Read And Advice / Criminal Arrested, Refuses To Pay - Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help And Advice Needed by credence2017: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
I just relocated to champion side,akure I am a fresh graduate seeking for job but presently selling phones using commerce website platform I am fortunate to drive a pencil Camry ,SARS are making life unbearable for me ,they keep troling my appartment checking on me ,searching and harrasing they don't seem convinced I do a legal job for their reason I don't know but now they threatening me to settle them else they would make life unbearable for me,it's affecting my social life now I can't go out On will so I don't get set up or something most time I dont roll with my friends so as not to tag us as same please some one advice me should I pay them
matured advice please
Re: Urgent Help And Advice Needed by credence2017: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
mynd44dcheat:

Don't pay them!

what can I do here most of my friend advice I fix a date with them like a beer palour fix or club so they can free me they keep stopping me over railing around my side harass and threats
Re: Urgent Help And Advice Needed by credence2017: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
mynd44dcheat:

Don't pay them! if you do, they will keep coming.

Write a letter to IGP & make sure that you get the number on them.

If possible, you can make use of camera pen to record their faces(if you have one)

Above all, be prepared to leave that vicinity because those SARS officials are criminal & they are the same everywhere intact another name for SARS is LEGALIZED ARMED ROBBERS!

thank you bro
Re: Urgent Help And Advice Needed by dante57: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
G it's so unfortunate but truth be told that is the kind of country we r in. My advice to you as someone that has experienced such is to Pay them....... Guy u r in Nigeria I read sum1 saying that u should write to this n that.. Hmm bro don't u have to apply wisdom in handling this matter, what if u have an issue like theft or burglary who r u going to run 2.... G use your Nigerian wisdom and make the best out of this situation don't pay them as pa giving them money, take them out buy them foods drinks discuss with them just tell them that this is for them to officially welcome u to the hood, talk with them they r humans like u, after every just give them a little cash token not to big not to small. G trust Me they would turn to your best friends who might save u in time of need. Trust me I'm saying from experience because if u want war hmmm
Re: Urgent Help And Advice Needed by credence2017: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
dante57:
G it's so unfortunate but truth be told that is the kind of country we r in. My advice to you as someone that has experienced such is to Pay them....... Guy u r in Nigeria I read sum1 saying that u should write to this n that.. Hmm bro don't u have to apply wisdom in handling this matter, what if u have an issue like theft or burglary who r u going to run 2.... G use your Nigerian wisdom and make the best out of this situation don't pay them as pa giving them money, take them out buy them foods drinks discuss with them just tell them that this is for them to officially welcome u to the hood, talk with them they r humans like u, after every just give them a little cash token not to big not to small. G trust Me they would turn to your best friends who might save u in time of need. Trust me I'm saying from experience because if u want war hmmm
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Gun Men Strikes Again In Anambra. / Breaking - Airman Who Killed Lover To Die By Hanging / "The Devil Used Me"-20 Year Old Mother Who Killed Her Two Step Children-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.