Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Descrambling Scrambled Channels - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Descrambling Scrambled Channels (42691 Views)

E133-4 Scrambled Channels.. Whats Dstv Up To? / How To Unlock Scrambled Channels On Strong X4663 Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Descrambling Scrambled Channels by rstar4star(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
here comes an era, where scrambled channels irreepective of its CAS can be watched free,
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by kh975: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
i got delsat dsr-222 can i watch dstv free.and i got prima xds-2103 i need password bcoz i cnt use it at the moment it keeping asking me for password when i want enter any menu.
thank u.
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by nnajiofo: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2010
Why mailing you why not post the code here.
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by rstar4star(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
this is it,

1 Like

Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by Sept22: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2010
Can one watch othr free 2 air channels apat 4rm malagasy tv with 90m dsh nd strong decodr srt4663x.nd pls tel me d frequency range 2gt them
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by aizick: 3:03pm On May 01, 2010
Hi guys, I need someone to please help me with the software that unlock art channels on SRT4653X reciever. I'll gladly be gratful.
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by rstar4star(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2010
Yeah! Am back 4 all demanding the return of the prim prime back to Nairaland, am not at any point trialing off Nairaland, it's just all about not posting nor commenting, but I gotta speak now.

My Package is aone different from the one that has to with your inputting codes on your decoder, this is beyond that, it's has to do with your decoder firmware, smart card reader / slot and smart card itself,

Please, I can't just be sending it anyhow to anybody's mailbox, anyone interested in should contact me, so we could talk it over,

All for security and confidential purpose, but I willing also be at hand for any one who could keep up with that contact,
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2010
for us to0 be convinced tell us who have benefitted from it
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by 2legit2qt(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2010
rstar4star:

Yeah! Am back 4 all demanding the return of the prim prime back to Nairaland, am not at any point trialing off Nairaland, it's just all about not posting nor commenting, but I gotta speak now.

My Package is aone different from the one that has to with your inputting codes on your decoder, this is beyond that, it's has to do with your decoder firmware, smart card reader / slot and smart card itself,

Please, I can't just be sending it anyhow to anybody's mailbox, anyone interested in should contact me, so we could talk it over,

All for security and confidential purpose, but I willing also be at hand for any one who could keep up with that contact,

rstar4star, welcome back. Longest time. Am using srt4910 presently am watching FTA but i have an old mytv smartcard that am using for mytv before. My firmware is 229p Sept. 6 2010. CAN YOUR PACKAGE BE OF HELP?
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by bimexb: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2011
Leas Gurus can you help me solve this prob.,I am no longer receiving the fre channels from DSTV,can some one tell me what is the current friqency the are operating from.

Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by oyasbobo: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
hello rstar4star my new on this forum how can i get your package am very much interested my email is elibigboy2007@yahoo.com
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by bimexb: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
who is interested to watch DSTV for free,I have a decoder that unlock any scrambled channels be it HI TV OR DSTV and CANAL HORIZON.

contact me for a good sincere business.
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by versace400(m): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2011
bimex_b:

who is interested to watch DSTV for free,I have a decoder that unlock any scrambled channels be it HI TV OR DSTV and CANAL HORIZON.

contact me for a good sincere business.
Idot. Na your Father own this forum for you to be posting this rubish. If your family dey starve, na here you want feed them abi? Oloriburuku gbogbo. Next time you discuss this rubish openly again, u will never see good things in your life again. Destroyer people. Common simple rule they cant keep

1 Like

Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by aroseyi(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2011
versace400:

Idot. Na your Father own this forum for you to be posting this rubish. If your family dey starve, na here you want feed them abi? Oloriburuku gbogbo. Next time you discuss this rubish openly again, u will never see good things in your life again. Destroyer people. Common simple rule they cant keep
heheheheh Olopa ewo ni tepe lol dat s 9ja ppl 4u.
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by ultrasat(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
@bimex_b, how you doing my guy? What is the name of that your decoder if i may ask and what is the price? You may reach me on this email and can even use it to search my facebook page!
abiodun_alade@yahoo.co.uk
don't just mind that fool who keep on condemning other people and asking if someone's father (imagine that?) is the owner of the forum?
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by ultrasat(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
@bimex_b, how you doing my guy? What is the name of that your decoder if i may ask and what is the price? You may reach me on this email and can even use it to search my facebook page!
abiodun_alade@yahoo.co.uk
don't just mind that fool who keep on condemning other people and asking if someone's father (imagine that?) is the owner of the forum?
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by versace400(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2011
@all, I was in Lagos today, Alaba to be precise. To my surprise, i met some policemen in a satellite shop and guess what they were closing down the shop. They arrested a guy that have already bought an avatar dongle and alongside the owner of the shop. According to some guys there, they said the police came there based on the information they collected from unnamed source. Pls all the members of the house( both new and old), i am very sure that there is no doubt when it comes to sattellite forum in africa, ours here is the best. Nairaland is the leading forum anytime anyday. Others are just coming here to dish out our information and take it to their sites to make it great,. So since we are being seeing as the leader, what we are just clamouring for is some decency in our posts and our comments. Let us set the example as regards our position in the satellite world. I can understand that the issue of dongle discussion cant be neglected but i believe there are better ways we can go about it that will make us to remain more decent among others. Phone calls and emails can provide more assistance in a lot of ways. I think we going to the extent of creating a thread named " Fta receiver 2011, How to unlock Dstv channels" are all unhealthy to this forum. I will just implore all the members of the house to let us all remain united, let us all always remain as one and be united. Let our reasoning always look the same cos together we can build the forum. Gurs alone cant do it without the contribution from all of us9 the followers) .I will also implore all the gurus to make available their contacts their and do more in the way they respond to the need of members. Members will surely be frustrated if their needs are nt met or they feel some are witholding some useful information. Pls let us all do it together. Lets remain more united and a happy family.

@ all member, pls i want you to join me to say a deepest sorry to Ultrasat in the way i joined issue with him concerning the dongle matter. I never meant to insult his parent or even him. I am nt that kind of person. Pls just dont be annoyed i beg. I did all i have done just in the interest of all of us. I dont want us all to loose the opportunity we all have. Pls let it go and to my surprise, we are both from the same town which i didnt even know until i check your face book. Once again am so sorry. Pls let us all keep the spirit flying. Let there be love.

One love all the great members of the house.

1 Like

Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by ugotuf(m): 3:29am On Jun 25, 2011
WAOH!!, VERSACE,YOU ARE THE MAN.I REALLY SALUTE YOUR HUMILITY.IT TAKES A MAN TO FIGHT RELENTLESSLY BUT IT TAKES A SUPERNATURAL MAN TO RETREAT,SURRENDER AND APOLOGIZE EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT,JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.FORGET ABOUT YOU COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE WITH ULTRASAT,IT IS IMMATERIAL.THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU DID THE RIGHT THING;"MAKING PEACE WITH YOUR BROTHER".WE ARE ALL BROTHERS HERE YOU KNOW,AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A TIME ON THIS FORUM WHEN WE WILL START RELATING WITH ONE ANOTHER BEYOND THIS VIRTUAL PLATFORM TO REALLY BE OF HELP TO OUR SELVES IN REAL TIME AND SPACE.
ULTRASAT,YOU HAVE HEARD YOUR BROTHER,I KNOW THAT YOU WILL MEET VARSACE VERY SOON AND LET YOUR LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING ON NAIRALAND BE ONE OF THE THINGS YOU LAUGH OVER WITH HIM WHEN YOU MEET.WE WANT TO SEE YOUR TOWEL ON THE CANVASS AND YOUR WHITE FLAG TOO.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by ultrasat(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2011
@versace400
Thanks my brother! You are welcome, i really appreciate your courage!(only a wise man will make a mistake, realise it and tender apology) I can now see you are a wise man!
I'm very sorry if i offend you in any of my posting too!.
@all, see what is happening in the north africa and the arab world, it is as a result of few people cheating poor masses! People there then decided to make a revolution , and come to know all what is happening through facebook, twitter, utube and other social media sites. We can't just continue to die in suffering. All those stupid people we normally use our votes to elect, to represent us always go to sit of power to only fend for themselves and their family without putting us into consideration!. They have the power to legislate it in the house to enforce it on all these multinationals (especially dstv and co., mtn and co. ) to reduce the price they are charging us.
Instead of doing something that will be of great benefit to us, only what they know is how to embezzle public fund.
I don't blame this multinationals too because what they (government) demand from them before giving them licence too is just too much. Instead of partnering with them from the onset so that it will not be the profit that will be their priority.

1 Like

Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by ultrasat(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2011
@versace400, What's your facebook id? I don't know maybe i've add you pls let me know.
For police to be raiding them at Alaba International because of one thing or the other, they are just infringing on people's right!
What are the custom doing before things enter into country, police, police nigeria police and customs are just too wicked, they will go to where people park "Tokunbo" and demanding for papers. What are they looking before this things enter Nigeria Market? Pls help me to ask them!
Let's continue to form a formidable force here in NAIRALAND! If this forum is been spied into, let's us be using other mode of interaction like facebook mail and chatting, yahoo mail and chatting etc. LONG LIVE FTA FORUM, LONG LIVE NAIRALANDER LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by ultrasat(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2011
I'm not saying we should not be using this forum again, but if anybody have any sensitive things to say, we can always do that through mailing and chatting or even through phone call. Thanks
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by versace400(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
ultrasat:

@versace400, What's your facebook id? I don't know maybe i've add you pls let me know.
For police to be raiding them at Alaba International because of one thing or the other, they are just infringing on people's right!
What are the custom doing before things enter into country, police, police nigeria police and customs are just too wicked, they will go to where people park "Tokunbo" and demanding for papers. What are they looking before this things enter Nigeria Market? Pls help me to ask them!
Let's continue to form a formidable force here in NAIRALAND! If this forum is been spied into, let's us be using other mode of interaction like facebook mail and chatting, yahoo mail and chatting etc. LONG LIVE FTA FORUM, LONG LIVE NAIRALANDER LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
This is sweet.I'm so happy to be here. kunlerasaq@yahoo.com is my id.We're already friends on facebuk.I'm happy we've resolved dis issue once and for all.I'm ready to pick calls 24/7 from any member that needs help regard d issue at hand.@ultrasat,i'll love to see u one of these days.Thanks to all d members for ur understanding.Let us add ourselves on yahoo messenger,facebook and other means for a secured communicatn.Let us make our phone numbers available if possible.Thanks once again to all d great members and especially mai brother ULTRASAT
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by Kunlerybrown: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2012
Hi everyone am new here, pls can someone send code to watch scramble channels on dstv and strong decoder. my e-mail is kunleryb@yahoo.com
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by Pidzo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
Kunlerybrown:

Hi everyone am new here, pls can someone send code to watch scramble channels on dstv and strong decoder. my e-mail is kunleryb@yahoo.com
@Kunlerybrown
Don't waste time dreaming of Dstv codes. There is no such thing. Dstv is scrambled using Irdeto cryptology and the 'decrypting' key is sent to your card every +/- 30 which means even if I tell you the key to use to watch these channels they will have changed by the time you read and try to update them! Use other means bro to do it. Don't ask me. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by freshp(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2012
Pidzo:

@Kunlerybrown
Don't waste time dreaming of Dstv codes. There is no such thing. Dstv is scrambled using Irdeto cryptology and the 'decrypting' key is sent to your card every +/- 30 which means even if I tell you the key to use to watch these channels they will have changed by the time you read and try to update them! Use other means bro to do it. Don't ask me. wink wink wink wink wink wink

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by Henoktarekegn: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2012
Hello guyz i'm new.and i need help to unlock scrambled irdeto channels on supermax satellite reciever.please mail me through my email address--Henok.tarekegn@yahoo.com
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by emynem05(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2012
@versace
So like say him no from ur village or town u for no appologise abi?
If u wanna b gud, be gud to all and not some selected people.
Nonsence!
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by emynem05(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2012
i got a dongle dat can unscramble all paid tv stations like that of dstv, hitv, mytv, canalsat and more
hook up wif me for more infos
no insults plz but polite advice is welcomed
emynem05@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Descrambling Scrambled Channels by onome25(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
emynem05: i got a dongle dat can unscramble all paid tv stations like that of dstv, hitv, mytv, canalsat and more
hook up wif me for more infos
no insults plz but polite advice is welcomed
emynem05@yahoo.co.uk
I HAVE ABOUT 680 of ALL BRAND OF DONGLE DEVICES I WANT TO SELL OFF @10% DISCOUNT.
U CAN COME TO MY HEAD OFFICE @ james global solution @32 gombe road kaduna or u can click on my profile to ring my lines.
pls i don.t entertain email because i don.t have time for that tnx.

(1) (Reply)

All Scramble Feed And Normal Channels Biss Key Codes / Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER / How To Track Eutelsat 9A/B @ 9E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.