Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

See How To Make $1 Per Day With Control-finance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See How To Make $1 Per Day With Control-finance (787 Views)

Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Make $1 Per Day With Control-finance by ChiefOlabowla(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Would you like to earn a minimum of $1 daily?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upiAKmQoYiw

Control - Finance is the hidden mine on the block.
They are UK based. They mop up cash from investors and trade in the cryptocurrencies market. They are on exchangers like POLONIEX, BitStamp, BTC-e and Bitfinex. Their trade reports are published weekly on their website and are also sent to your mail as well.

By investing a minimum of $100 worth of Bitcoin with them, your earn a 1% daily income. Now do the maths, that is $1 daily, $7 weekly, $30 monthly and $365 yearly. Withdrawal is realtime and referral is optional if that is what you are thinking. Its not magic! You can invest as low as $10 and earn 0.15cent daily. Thats if you cant afford starting with something a little big or you have a low risk appetite. You get paid 1% of whatever you invest in the company daily.
They aren't promising to pay you ridiculous profits but to amass profit with time. Only good investors know this and diversify their risk assets.
You can get up 1.5% if you start with$300 or more. Maximum investment amount is $50,000
The term of your investment is unlimited. Its like buying a share with Guinness or Nestle, there is no end to your earning. And just as you can by more shares after previous ones in this offline companies i mentioned as an examples, you can also add up to your initial deposit. There is a button for that on your dashboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9-FcZ9WfyY

Attached are copies of there reg papers too. I observed the strategy of their business is knitted around sustainability. Thats y they dont promise ridiculous pays this even reflects on there referral tiers. Take a good tour of the site too. You can as well speak with the director via skype.
Only a few Nigerians that understand investment is grain by grain have taken a good leap with this company. You can find list of their Nigerian representatives on the site. But remember I introduced you to this. Follow my link to register
control-finance.com
and thank me later.

Whatsapp me: 08134554215

Re: See How To Make $1 Per Day With Control-finance by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
@webarse

webarse wadup

(1) (Reply)

Block Of Flat For Sale In Green Field Estate Okota / How To Make #100k Within A Week / A Nairalander Just Got Himself A Piggy Bank (kolo) Photo Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.