Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos (6722 Views)

We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Used Laptops here In Lagos / Buy, Sell And Swap Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
In kunless communication, We sell perfectly working Foreign and Nigerian used laptops of different models like hp, dell, Toshiba, Acer etc at considerate prices.

We always test our laptops properly to ensure that that they are in good condition before selling or swapping them out.

We are happy to tell you that you can now swap your dead or faulty laptop with a perfectly working laptop at affordable price.

This means that you can now add money to that your dead or faulty laptop in order to get a perfectly working used laptop at affordable price. We offer swapping on both foreign and Nigerian Used laptops at considerate price.

NOTE: Only dead or faulty laptop is allowed to be swapped with a perfectly working Foreign or Nigerian Used laptop (depending on your budget).

You can also buy foreign and Nigerian used laptop directly from me without swapping; check out available laptops at our facebook page - https://web.facebook.com/kunlesscommunication/

Phone number : 09038748895

WhatsApp number : 08178664967

office address: 8, New Balogun Street, Fadeyi, Lagos

please, call or Whatsapp me before coming to my office.
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday to all nairaland members, thanks for your patronage grin
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good night
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Walexz02(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hi bro ,I have this Samsung mini that has solar panel, the system is working fine with up to 4hrs real time back up.
But I can't use autocad on it. I need a system that can run autocad software, if I can get one how much will I need to add?
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Walexz02:
Hi bro ,I have this Samsung mini that has solar panel, the system is working fine with up to 4hrs real time back up.
But I can't use autocad on it. I need a system that can run autocad software, if I can get one how much will I need to add?

Please, call or Whatsapp me for discussion
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2017
This week is going to be a blessed one by the grace of God grin
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Walexz02(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Kunleforreal:

Please, call or Whatsapp me for discussion
Ok ok
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Those people that have patronized us can testify to our good service.
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Welcome to kunless communication grin
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good night
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Call or whatsapp now
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Very strong laptop
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by mrmvp4ever(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Will do business with you soon
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2017
mrmvp4ever:
Will do business with you soon
OK sir
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Seeing is believing
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Happy Sunday to all nairaland members, thanks for your patronages grin
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
This week is going to be a blessed one by the grace of God grin
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good night
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning to everyone
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yes
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good night
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for your patronage grin
Re: We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptop In Lagos by Kunleforreal(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Self-defence And Spy Gadgets Now Available In Nigeria! (enigmaselfdefence) / 2016/2017/2018 Apple Macbook Pro Touchbar, None Touch And Imacs Available / Mtn Free Data And Calling For Free. For 6month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.