Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (41778 Views)

Some Funny Meme Pictures Premier League Fans Are Using To Mock Chelsea / Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 3:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Funjosh:

Taya Ke, I wonder how he always remember the user names and password. He is a very intelligent *mumu*
lol. Just seeing this! Na real intelligent "mumu"! cheesy He probably uses the same password for all sef.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Alrighty! Let's go there! cool

Hi fellow blue. Ready for tomorrow? Guard your heart with tons of iron oo

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2017
1miccza:

Hi fellow blue. Ready for tomorrow?Hard your heart with tons of iron oo
Hi. lol. Very Much ready/guarded! Let's go there! Thank God we arrived Wembley safely with your New Legedez Benz and my Alien wings. cheesy cheesy

KTBFFH! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hi. lol. Very Much ready/guarded! Let's go there! Thank God we arrived Wembley safely with your New Legedez Benz and my Alien wings. cheesy cheesy

KTBFFH! cool

Yeah your alien wings worked far faster hope you had enough rest and sleep and you're revving and prepped for the show down

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2017
1miccza:

Yeah your alien wings worked far faster hope you had enough rest and sleep and you're revving and prepped for the show down

lol. Yes I did, Thank you! Countdown! 5-4-3-2-1 cool cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2017
shocked cheesy grin
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
bizza45:
Hahahaha!!!! Imagine that yeye club cast my ticket... No to just call Evans to kidnap their manager... Tottenham go use dem do shege next match

who's laughing now
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Flashh:
Chelsea never even start dey chop beating, e just wan start.

tell me about it
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2017
sunshineV:
Chelsea cut my 18k. God go cut ur point this season

cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Piiko

Boss good morning, please I want you to help me fund my lionsbet account 1k let me send airtime of any network for you.... Those other guys funding in the thread are too costly,I can't afford them..... Please can you help me
I have issues accessing my bank accounts, Ecobank even debited me 40k wrongly on Saturday if I am able to rectify before Wednesday(it takes 3 working days to correct) I will be glad to help

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Piiko:
I have issues accessing my bank accounts, Ecobank even debited me 40k wrongly on Saturday if I am able to rectify before Wednesday(it takes 3 working days to correct) I will be glad to help

oh sorry about that.....OK please keep me posted..thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Sammyjay4411:
up gunners
how market?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Yes I did, Thank you! Countdown! 5-4-3-2-1 cool cool

Hi five, we got the three points now we can rest easy, let's go celebrate what do you care for?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Flashh: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

tell me about it
I see Chelsea loosing 30 matches this season (2017/2018). grin
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Flashh:
I see Chelsea loosing 30 matches this season (2017/2018). grin

fear dey catch you as you dey type that's why your post dey slanted

Chelsea for UCL

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Flashh: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

fear dey catch you as you dey type that's why your post dey slanted

Chelsea for UCL
Me fear? Lai Lai. cheesy

UCL ke? Una wan go steal am? Bro abeg, no let Barca and Madrid see this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2017
1miccza:

Hi five, we got the three points now we can rest easy, let's go celebrate what do you care for?

lol. Cherry Cocktail will do! Thanks. cool

Bracing up for this weekend again. We winning this! cheesy KTBFFH! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Cherry Cocktail will do! Thanks. cool

Bracing up for this weekend again. We winning this! cheesy KTBFFH! cool

Really​? Never knew you were this sophisticated, we are definitely winning this, there's no stopping us now, common let's bring those cherry cocktails to life, shall we? I am dead serious.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2017
1miccza:

Really? Never knew you were this sophisticated, we are definitely winning this, there's no stopping us now, common let's bring those cherry cocktails to life, shall we? I am dead serious.

lol @Sophisticated! Yes we are winning! cool We cannot let them beat us in our own house fa.
hahahahaha why not? Yes, we shall! Afterall, we are gonna be at Stamford Bridge this weekend with your Legedez benz and my Alien wings. grin
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol @Sophisticated! Yes we are winning! cool We cannot let them beat us in our own house fa.
hahahahaha why not? Yes, we shall! Afterall, we are gonna be at Stamford Bridge this weekend with your Legedez benz and my Alien wings. grin

Lolz Common!!!! leave my legedez benz out of this it went MIA ages ago. Your alien wings would have to work fine. Beat ?? Did you just say beat?? They sure would get a hiding. wink so how's it physically gonna be? cherry cocktails, pounded yam, nkwobi what's it gonna be?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2017
1miccza:

Lolz Common!!!! leave my legedez benz out of this it went MIA ages ago. Your alien wings would have to work fine. Beat ?? Did you just say beat?? They sure would get a hiding. wink so how's it physically gonna be? cherry cocktails, pounded yam, nkwobi what's it gonna be?

IKR! cheesy Oh lol! What a combination! Nkwobi of life grin
My Alien wings cant make it that far. cry
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

IKR! cheesy Oh lol! What a combination! Nkwobi of life grin
My Alien wings cant make it that far. cry

Speaking of which? Where are your alien wings right about now, i can jog down to your destination with an additional set just to add IKR to that list and more wa ya say??
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
1miccza:

Speaking of which? Where are your alien wings right about now, i can jog down to your destination with an additional set just to add IKR to that list and more wa ya say??
lol. Safe jogging! They're somewhere in N/A. What do you term as IKR?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Safe jogging! They're somewhere in N/A. What do you term as IKR?

shocked embarassed what?? as in North asia or North Africa. I really don't know what i would term as IKR it sounds more like akara in yoruba to me. Comman teash me naa... lolz
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
1miccza:

shocked embarassed what?? as in North asia or North Africa. I really don't know what i would term as IKR it sounds more like akara in yoruba to me. Comman teash me naa... lolz

lol. There's a third North. The wings are there. Next guess should be correct.

Akara ke? cheesy cheesy IKR is an abbreviation for "I know Right"
It was in response to your earlier quote. Agreeing that your legedez benz went missing in action. And that Everton would get a hiding on Sunday.

KTBFFH cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. There's a third North. The wings are there. Next guess should be correct.

Akara ke? cheesy cheesy IKR is an abbreviation for "I know Right"
It was in response to your earlier quote. Agreeing that your legedez benz went missing in action. And that Everton would get a hiding on Sunday.

KTBFFH cool

Lolz now you're making me look like a second, third and fourth grade olodo or is it dunce , my brain never even thought of deciphering that much ''i know right'' ''mouthing again'' '' iya alakara'' see?? they sound alike. Now before we begin to solve calculus, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics in English where's the third North? The North pole?? KTBFFH yeah a ba da??
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
1miccza:

Lolz now you're making me look like a second, third and fourth grade olodo or is it dunce , my brain never even thought of deciphering that much ''i know right'' ''mouthing again'' '' iya alakara'' see?? they sound alike. Now before we begin to solve calculus, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics in English where's the third North? The North pole?? KTBFFH yeah a ba da??

Oh lol. I dint mean to. cheesy Abbreviations have different meanings, so its understandable if you couldnt figure it out. Hence, the reason I asked what it meant to you.

Afi Calculus na. lol. North Pole? Something like that. Except that Pole starts with a letter P.
Anyways, I'll bail the word for the sake of Chelsea. They are in North "America".
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh lol. I dint mean to. cheesy Abbreviations have different meanings, so its understandable if you couldnt figure it out. Hence, the reason I asked what it meant to you.

Afi Calculus na. lol. North Pole? Something like that. Except that Pole starts with a letter P.
Anyways, I'll bail the word for the sake of Chelsea. They are in North "America".

Oh lawd and there goes our cherry cocktails rendesvous. Who's gonna keep me company han??Get your alien wings down h embarassed embarassed . Don't leave me alone ''sobs like a 90 year old grandma''
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
1miccza:

Oh lawd and there goes our cherry cocktails rendesvous. Who's gonna keep me company han??Get your alien wings down h embarassed embarassed . Don't leave me alone ''sobs like a 90 year old grandma''

"Hands out napkin like a granddaughter" grin
We'll meet at Stamford on Sunday! Cherry Cocktail and Nkwobi after the match. cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

"Hands out napkin like a granddaughter" grin
We'll meet at Stamford on Sunday! Cherry Cocktail and Nkwobi after the match. cool
How about pre match day briefings? Hope you slept fine? Pleaseeee I mean real pre match day briefings a day before, we could recline at the Bahamas if you like, I mean the Nigerian version of it.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2017
1miccza:

How about pre match day briefings? Hope you slept fine? Pleaseeee I mean real pre match day briefings a day before, we could recline at the Bahamas if you like, I mean the Nigerian version of it.
Yes I did, Thanks. lol. Oya, Nigeria Bahamas here we come. cheesy
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes I did, Thanks. lol. Oya, Nigeria Bahamas here we come. cheesy

Yipeeee!!! where should i wait for you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.