Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (41768 Views)

Some Funny Meme Pictures Premier League Fans Are Using To Mock Chelsea / Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
1miccza:

Yipeeee!!! where should i wait for you grin grin grin

Stamford! grin grin
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

Stamford! grin grin
*faints* dats too far, #wicked #amacauldapopo
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
1miccza:

*faints* dats too far, #wicked #amacauldapopo

lol. I'm nice like that. cool What does #amacauldapopo mean?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. I'm nice like that. cool What does #amacauldapopo mean?

It means i'll call the police. But seriously in what part of North America, Asia, Anambra or even Abia would that be?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
1miccza:

It means i'll call the police. But seriously in what part of North America, Asia, Anambra or even Abia would that be?
shocked Police ke? What I do? undecided

That would be in North Anambra! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked Police ke? What I do? undecided

That would be in North Anambra! cool

Hi babe we got the three points KTBFFH. What's​ gonna happen to our cherry cocktails? Can we get them @ North Anambra?

You made me faint
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
1miccza:

Hi babe we got the three points KTBFFH. What's​ gonna happen to our cherry cocktails? Can we get them @ North Anambra?

You made me faint

lol. You're back to life now.
Yes!!!!! cool KTBFFH!!!!
Oh yea, our Cherry Cocktail and Nkwobi! Sure we can get them at North Anambra. Let's go there. cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. You're back to life now.
Yes!!!!! cool KTBFFH!!!!
Oh yea, our Cherry Cocktail and Nkwobi! Sure we can get them at North Anambra. Let's go there. cool

Was never dead lwkmd It was a grand conspiracy between Seun Osewa and his mods to keep me away from our tryst but hey I broke away!!!*commando style* if you ask me aaaannndd I am here to giivvvee out the Cherry cocktails.. How's it gonna work?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 1:00am On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

Was never dead lwkmd It was a grand conspiracy between Seu.n Os.ewa and his mods to keep me away from our tryst but hey I broke away!!!*commando style* if you ask me aaaannndd I am here to giivvvee out the Cherry cocktails.. How's it gonna work?

lol. Tryst indeed! Hahaha Oh they banned you? lol.
I'll gladly take the Cherry Cocktail, say Thank you, cheers and drink. cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Tryst indeed! Hahaha Oh they banned you? lol.
I'll gladly take the Cherry Cocktail, say Thank you, cheers and drink. cool

Not really!! I wasn't banned just didn't get an early notification of your response daz all, now i tried all i can to avoid that tryst word but had to use it when no other word popped up in my addled brain., lwkmd commonnn!! i don't do virtual online cherry cock tails make it reallll!!!
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

Not really!! I wasn't banned just didn't get an early notification of your response daz all, now i tried all i can to avoid that tryst word but had to use it when no other word popped up in my addled brain., lwkmd commonnn!! i don't do virtual online cherry cock tails make it reallll!!!

Oh lol, I see. Hahahaha Btw, we're both joking here. Make it real? Nah, that's not possible.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh lol, I see. Hahahaha Btw, we're both joking here. Make it real? Nah, that's not possible.

Making it real is part of the joke of course i just love having fun and making myself happy
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

Making it real is part of the joke of course i just love having fun and making myself happy
Oh lol! I see. That's way to go! Make yourself happy. cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh lol! I see. That's way to go! Make yourself happy. cool

By cracking these jokes with you i'm doing that. But we can be good ''FRIENDS'' If you want us to. I had to lay emphasis on the word to avoid complications. What sayest thou?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

By cracking these jokes with you i'm doing that. But we can be good ''FRIENDS'' If you want us to. I had to lay emphasis on the word to avoid complications. What sayest thou?
shocked Were we enemies? embarassed
lol. Why not? We probably will not be friends outta here. But we are cool here.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked Were we enemies? embarassed
lol. Why not? We probably will not be friends outta here. But we are cool here.

Henemies ke?? Olohun ma je!!!This chat makes me relax while at work? So oya how's North Anambra today?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

Henemies ke?? Olohun ma je!!!This chat makes me relax while at work? So oya how's North Anambra today?

Toh oda o. Ko si wahala. lol North Anambra is good!
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Toh oda o. Ko si wahala. lol North Anambra is good!

Lolz shey wahala wa tele ni? But wait where's North Anambra anyway?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

Lolz shey wahala wa tele ni? But wait where's North Anambra anyway?

lol kosi. Hehehehe you brought up the North Anambra, and now you dont know where that is? shocked
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol kosi. Hehehehe you brought up the North Anambra, and now you dont know where that is? shocked

lolz Oya forgive me ? Where exactly in N/A no vex maa...
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

lolz Oya forgive me ? Where exactly in N/A no vex maa...

lol. CA!
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. CA!
Wow so how's CA today?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. CA!

Wow so how's CA today?

You know when I do secure my post graduate admission into North​ Umbria University CA we would surely​ get that Cherry Cocktail. Don't you think so?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:

Wow so how's CA today?

You know when I do secure my post graduate admission into North​ Umbria University CA we would surely​ get that Cherry Cocktail. Don't you think so?

It's Good Good.
lol. Oh, is NU here? I thought North Umbria is in Newcastle though. All the best with your admission.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

It's Good Good.
lol. Oh, is NU here? I thought North Umbria is in Newcastle though. All the best with your admission.

Maybe I mixed up the names, it had something like Umbria in its name and ended with CA in their mail. Don't mind me.

BTW I am here rejoicing like an overfed cock let's say I get the admission how would I identify or locate you? *seriously thinking*

Yeah I know now I'll begin to ask every human specie of VickyRotex of Nairaland who's a Chelsea fan. A ba da
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2017
1miccza:

Maybe I mixed up the names, it had something like Umbria in its name and ended with CA in their mail. Don't mind me.

BTW I am here rejoicing like an overfed cock let's say I get the admission how would I identify or locate you? *seriously thinking*

Yeah I know now I'll begin to ask every human specie of VickyRotex of Nairaland who's a Chelsea fan. A ba da

Yea I guess you mixed it up.

lol. You cant identify or locate me na. I'm not in UK grin and your school is in UK grin

@ highlighted
cheesy Just keep asking every specie about "Vicky Rotex of Nairaland, The Chelsea Fan", that's the best way to locate me.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by IYANGBALI: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Funjosh:

Taya Ke, I wonder how he always remember the user names and password. He is a very intelligent *mumu*
I don port my name tongue tongue
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by IYANGBALI: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Funjosh:

Taya Ke, I wonder how he always remember the user names and password. He is a very intelligent *mumu*
I don port
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yea I guess you mixed it up.

lol. You cant identity or locate me na. I'm not in UK grin and your school is in UK grin

@ highlighted
cheesy Just keep asking every specie about "Vicky Rotex of Nairaland, The Chelsea Fan", that's the best way to locate me.

hmmmmmmmmmm, e Jo o,e ma ta omi oge si mi lara o. Iranu abasha.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Another Moniker! Wait Iyangbali, e no dey tire you to dey create email account every time? angry
wetin concern you alakoba tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar / Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.