Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? (2167 Views)

SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Atheists "Have Higher Iqs" (2) / Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Jabioro: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=NgcoboP post=59420962][/quote]You wanted to dare death face to face.. you here misbehaving telling us there's no God.. why do the needful I even have a message for you .
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
NPComplete:

You are a joke. I am not even an atheist but I can tell when someone is incapable of a meaningful discussion. The lady you quoted actually replied to your thread as an intellectual and gave an analytical reply as to the hidden variables that you probably didn't consider and this was the best thing you could give Dollyak for her effort. This comment only shows you have the IQ of a tsetse fly and precludes any meaningful discussion from happening on this thread.

Lol I chose when I want to engage or not. Now run along to church
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Sky daddy boy spotted. Funny hw ure scared of dying...don't u wana go meet ur sky daddy in heaven?
Safe journey atheist
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Dollyak:
Cc. lalasticlala mynd44 seun
can you guys please edit the title to something less controversial and push this on front page. It would be nice to hear more intellectual contributions regarding this contentious issue.
Seun is an atheist... That would be meddling ... And I don't want front page
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Dollyak:

Even as a Christian I find your hypocrisy funny. Now, empirical data are suddenly useful because it agrees with your mindset, when in actual fact the reality is more nuance than that.

Isn't it atheist that exalt reason and put a lot of stock in the empirical method and in logic. On one hand we criticise them as irrational and you then proceeded to use the same method on something that isn't so clear cut.

Get sense.
It is sad when guru Maharaj adherents like you claim christianity
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
wink
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by orisa37: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2017
When Satan can't wait any longer to take them to Hell, It gets them fraustrated.
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2017
orisa37:
When Satan can't wait any longer to take them to Hell, It gets them fraustrated.

Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
grin atheists are really scared today
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Atheists are jittery
0b100100111
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Hallo
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2017
This is getting very interesting
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:
This is getting very interesting
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Brigance(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Very laughable that the irony resonating from your own thread is lost on you.

Aren't you, as a Christian supposed to have a less gloomy approach to death? I mean, you get to unite/(re unite) with your supposed all loving God and heck, doesn't means eternal bliss starts early for you?

Your banal rant here just shows what jittery, cowardly, enslaved soul you're.

Hope in a deity to slug through life doesn't make you better than the next drunk who strongly believe that fermentation has taken his troubles away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Brigance:
Very laughable that the irony resonating from your own thread is lost on you.

Aren't you, as a Christian supposed to have a less gloomy approach to death? I mean, you get to unite/(re unite) with your supposed all loving God and heck, doesn't means eternal bliss starts early for you?

Your banal rant here just shows what jittery, cowardly, enslaved soul you're.

Hope in a deity to slug through life doesn't make you better than the next drunk who strongly believe that fermentation has taken his troubles away.

Lol better accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior before suicide comes knocking..

Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
sad
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin...
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:
Atheists are jittery
0b100100111
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin kiss
Re: Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lol better accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior before suicide comes knocking..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? / My Old Nairaland Posts When I Was Still Delusioned By Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.