Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Quality Video Streaming To Facebook - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Quality Video Streaming To Facebook (1918 Views)

Good Quality Video Camera Within 50k / Live Streaming Video Services - Online TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by kolaitan(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
My church use Full HD Panasonic Video camera for recording sermon.

Now we are doing online streaming to Facebook from the video port with the help of a video converter but the video quality is poor, pictures are very dark and not sharp.
This cause serious misunderstanding between the pastorate and the technical team.

My questions are;
1. Is there a way we can extract the video from HDMI port to Facebook?
2. Is there any application that will enhance the Facebook video quality?

The quality of the images we see on the camera preview is totally different from what we have online.

Please recommend. Looking for a lower budget with quality graphics. Thank you

Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by kolaitan(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Suggestion, Please so that i can tell my HOD about it.
Thank you
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by Bubemi: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol u gonna need to pay for the answers and it's 100k
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by nwajdee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Apart from. Your camera, what other hardware/software are you using in your current setup o I know what to recommend for you
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by nwajdee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Apart from. Your camera, what other hardware/software combo are you using in your current setup o I know what to recommend for you
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by kolaitan(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2017
nwajdee:
Apart from. Your camera, what other hardware/software combo are you using in your current setup o I know what to recommend for you

Generic EasyCap Camera Video Capture Card.
Thank you

Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by dexpendable(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2017
You need a capture device. Probably an hdmi capture card and a HD mixer. Contact 08082833296 to get your solutions
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by kolaitan(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2017
dexpendable:
You need a capture device. Probably an hdmi capture card and a HD mixer. Contact 08082833296 to get your solutions

Please what is your location? Can i test before payment? can you give me a price range?
I need this three information. Thank you.
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by dexpendable(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2017
kolaitan:

Please what is your location? Can i test before payment? can you give me a price range?
I need this three information. Thank you.

Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by donsheddy1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
I don't think your setup is wrong. Fb algorithm drops picture quality by default. What u should try is this

1. Ensure the church is properly lighted
2. Buy adobe flash media live encoder
3. Now increase the video quality and fps
4. If your video camera has poor video input, there's no magic to be performed o

I'm sure you'll get good quality pictures. If you try the above steps. If not contact 08031975415
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by kolaitan(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
donsheddy1:
I don't think your setup is wrong. Fb algorithm drops picture quality by default. What u should try is this

1. Ensure the church is properly lighted
2. Buy adobe flash media live encoder
3. Now increase the video quality and fps
4. If your video camera has poor video input, there's no magic to be performed o

I'm sure you'll get good quality pictures. If you try the above steps. If not contact 08031975415

Thanks. I will work on the options and get back to you. smiley
Re: Quality Video Streaming To Facebook by Bigajeff(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
I can deliver that using OBS Open broadcasting software, don't forget your system must be running 2g memory and above to smoothly run OBS. I use it for live streaming, streaming quality already edited videos to Facebook as if its live. I can use it to stream to YouTube, Facebook, dacast, twitch and up to 10 more website. its a professional software and easy to customised with your title, logo, text etc. I'm an expert in Livetv /live streaming setup 08135586088. watch my video how to setup and stream to Facebook and other 10 websites on videogamba.com

(1) (Reply)

3DSMAX RENDERING : (exterior Design) Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex / Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! / Color Psychology And Graphic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.