Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student (59571 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Cutezt(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
See How This Poly Female Student Signed Out

Is this what we sent our kids to school to go and do?

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by dacovajnr: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
You shouldn't expect more from a Typical Ibadan girl...See as she spread legs already like bedspread as she couldn't think of anything else but dick @ that point grin grin

57 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Omoluabi16(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cutezt:
Is this what we sent our kids in school to go and do?

No morals at all.

Wasted generation
Really shameful. people have sunk so low.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Empressabbie(f): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cutezt:
Is this what we sent our kids in school to go and do?

No morals at all.

Wasted generation
I dont get it, what are they really doing?

6 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Life is EaZi grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Jaqenhghar: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cutezt:

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

Lalas ticlala seu n mynd 44 Domini que
What do you think is going on there?
Looks like the guy is checking for somethong
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by whitebeard(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
It okay she is still a virgin.

14 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Cutezt(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Empressabbie:
I dont get it, what are they really doing?

The usual trend of Signing out after graduation from the higher institution, na just poly ọ, if she now goes to a university she will probably give all the guys one thrust each,by the time she gets her masters, she would have been a full fledged cheerful giver

71 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by auntysimbiat(f): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
chei... too bad
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Tolexander: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can hear the girl moaning!

The pen¡s pen is giving her orgasm!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Empressabbie(f): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cutezt:

The usual trend of Signing out after graduation from the higher institution, na just poly ọ, if she now goes to a university she will probably give all the guys one thrust each.
OK, I get it

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Evablizin(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
She never see her result self,sighs

13 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by pepemendy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
radarada...I will rather suck d buest

3 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by MissCokie(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by mofeoluwadassah: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
no be their fault...na buhari cause am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Buharison: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no be their fault...na buhari cause am
Shut up, stop insulting buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by YorubaNigga(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cutezt:

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique
And when she eventually comes home with only certificate you start disturbing her with marriage or why she hasn't got any fiancee.

It's her life. Let her enjoy

I personally like sucking boobs. I mean thicker ones

4 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Cutezt(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
YorubaNigga:

And when she eventually comes home with only certificate you start disturbing her with marriage or why she hasn't got any fiancee.

It's her life. Let her enjoy

I personally like sucking boobs. I mean thicker ones

Are you okay?

Don't let Chaser bite you.

8 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by tico1212(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Poly Ibadan na olosho headquarters

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by TheHistorian(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Polytechnic,Ibadan hasn't commenced its 2nd semester examination yet.

This is probably an old picture or a recent picture from one of the former satellite campuses of PolyIB granted the autonomy to operate independently(learnt they started their 2nd semester exams).

We should always endeavour to give accurate details alongside our post.Not a good thing to mislead people!

MODIFIED

SO,My Post isn't enough to discredit this thread??...The details attached alongside this post is erroneous and misleading.

Mehn...NL has lost it!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by TheHistorian(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
tico1212:
Poly Ibadan na olosho headquarters
Where is your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nedfed(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na this type of student dey always slip over once the results is release.
Remember my days at polytechnics, we av dem many.

Lala come see ur sister ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Just see what that Agbero he-goat is doing to that potential strip club applicant.

By their fruits you shall know them!

She should have also dropped her dirty pant for him to sign out inside her port hole.

Anyways, i am pretty sure that was done as an aftermath to this.

With her tiny breast like mustard seed.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Edox4(m): 2:30am On Aug 13, 2017
spill over fall on d mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by optional1(f): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Cutezt:

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

(we sent our kids) is your kids? You that don't have gf is having kids...

There is no wasted generation over there, they are doing what they will use to remember their mates in years to come..

Cos you didn't sign out doesn't mean others who are interested in signing out and having fun should do it..

Live and let's live!

9 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Buharison: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2017
optional1:

There is no wasted generation over there, they are doing what they will use to remember their mates in years to come..

Cos you didn't sign out doesn't mean others who are interested in signing out and having fun should do it..

Live and let's live!
Typical comment of someone that was brought up badly, go and tell your parents to train you better, they really failed, Just advising you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by BlueRayDick: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2017
And this one sef wan follow others enter labour market?

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by heryur(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Cutezt:

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

who gave birth to her
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by CAPSLOCKED: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Cutezt:

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

LOL

GIVE ME YOUR DAUGHTER

ME TOO, WANT TO SIGN OUT. tongue
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by CAPSLOCKED: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2017
optional1:

CHEI!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Onyenna(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Onyenna(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2017
optional1:

Live and let's live!

LOL!! .....Nne, come let's sign our own biko.. ..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.