Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student (59573 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by richardolaa: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
it is people like this that comes out of school with PASS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

haba! she"s not an albino ooo shocked..she"s just very lightskinned cheesy.and as for weda thornapple twerks that would be a great thing to see.
I will twerk the day you become a Pastor heading a large congregation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Randy91:

lefulefu...this albino gal go like twerking ooo...

I learnt twerking runs in every albino gene

Lol, that's for the Albinos.
Me twerk not.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

i said dance oo not twerk grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
thornapple:

I will twerk the day you become a Pastor heading a large congregation.
u had twerk for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

u had twerk for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

You know u will never change not to talk of becoming a Pastor.
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
thornapple:

You know u will never change not to talk of becoming a Pastor.
grin grin grin u ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Cutezt:
See How This Poly Female Student Signed Out

Is this what we sent our kids to school to go and do?

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

nonsense. The girl naa cheapie
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Zebulun15(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Ah! she dey follow d guy play abi pesorn no go play again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.