Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

"When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) (47163 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by wazobiang: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
because God give you better face you dey yab another.
Just pray dat your case will not be like the poor boy's.

Yabbing a small pikin wey no create imself. Mcheewww!
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
skarlett:
Na why e never marry undecided

Those that live in glass house should not throw stones undecided

Werey Amb....age is no longer at ur side either and the worst of it....you're a woman who has a limited time frame and.... angry

Mak i just hold am dia cox 2day na sunday
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by kingsleysmile99: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
how did u change your chimpanzee face
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
undecided so make I fry walnut
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by Bestchisom(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
obembet:
TEACHER: WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF BBC?
STUDENT: BURNLEY BEAT CHELSEA
TEACHER : CORRECT ANSWER!!
nysc- never you stake chelsea
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by centboy123456(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
SolexxBarry:
That nose tho grin grin like nobody nose tomorrow grin grin

guy sum tin dey do u hahahah
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by asunmoGGMU(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
Weda it's trademark of a joke it's still a grammatical error. Ur fada der

You can go and tell that to Emmanuella. It is in pidgin English she used the word, and I am not aware there is grammar policing in anything pidgin.

For the last part of your reply, say a big hello to your parents for raising a responsible young man, in you, to be profane to other's father. I won't descend so low to exchange insolent words with you. I am not good at it and I am sure that pigs like anything dirty.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by demefa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

You can go and tell that to Emmanuella. It is in pidgin English she used the word, and I am not aware there is grammar policing in anything pidgin.

For the last part of your reply, say a big hello to your parents for raising a responsible young man, in you, to be profane to other's father. I won't descend so low to exchange insolent words with you. I am not good at it and I am sure that pigs like anything dirty.
ur mama smelling toto illiterate. This is my face is pidgin EnglishClap for yourself bush illiterate. Ur poor parents trained u well bt u knw nothing
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
ur mama smelling toto illiterate. This is my face is pidgin EnglishClap for yourself bush illiterate. Ur poor parents trained u well bt u knw nothing

Like I said earlier, you are a pig and filth is your terrain. I'll leave you to that your piggy display. For all the BS you typed up there, all I have to say is; keep rolling in the mud.
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by demefa(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Like I said earlier, you are a pig and filth is your terrain. I'll leave you to that your piggy display. For all the BS you typed up there, all I have to say is; keep rolling in the mud.
Ur father is a first class pig, ur ape olosho mum has a very smelling pussy, all the elders in your family are pigs
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by shadrach77: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2017
djeezy:
Old man. Always hiding behind humour.

You are brainless sir. What is he hiding and when did it become a sin to be old? kiss undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
demefa:
Ur father is a first class pig, ur ape olosho mum has a very smelling pussy, all the elders in your family are pigs

Lol... You are sounding pained. If you are so frustrated with life, go and commit suicide. Don't quote me again kiddo.
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by demefa(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Lol... You are sounding pained. If you are so frustrated with life, go and commit suicide. Don't quote me again kiddo.
Ur father is a frustrated poorman, ask him to commit suicide. Ur olosho mum is a kiddo
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
demefa:

I am dead sure you cant say a quarter of those bullshit to my face in real life. Internet is a leveller. You can keep insulting your parent that failed in their responsibility to raise a sound mind who is civil in a public debate/discourse. Like I said, go and commit suicide if you are tired of life.

These are my last words. Keep barking at your 'mum' & 'dad' as usual, kid.
Re: "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) by demefa(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

I am dead sure you cant say a quarter of those bullshit to my face in real life. Internet is a leveller. You can keep insulting your parent that failed in their responsibility to raise a sound mind who is civil in a public debate/discourse. Like I said, go and commit suicide if you are tired of life.

These are my last words. Keep barking at your 'mum' & 'dad' as usual, kid.

Poor pig born by a first class pig. I will say it in your face nd also slap your olosho Mum, who couldn't train you well . Illiterate pig tell your poor pig father to commit suicide. Bastard pig get a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine / Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.