Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality (62547 Views)

7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / This Is How A Muslim Should View Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

I am proud that I stand up for injustice. However much I may dislike the ideology you stand for, I will stand up for you too if you were being treated unjustly.
I have been on this forum for years and i have watched Christians insulted because of what the stand for, i have never seen you standing up for them, or is it only non Christian ideologies you stand up for?

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

The West is built on the back of slavery, separation of church and state, technological advancement especially in terms of warfare and scientific discovery.

Other countries come here because the west is constantly innovating. Were they to adhere to biblical principles, we'd still riding donkeys.
When you say the West, you mean America only or The West Includes Europe?

Remember the American System is a Capitalist system not communist. The Slave masters worked for themselves not for the Government. I hope you know that?
If it were a Communist system i would agree that the system was built on the back of slaves. But that's not true sis.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Humanistme: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

This the real you. Am glad your mother has a cunt.

See how kids younger than you are contributing to this thread? You are emptĺot responsible for your misfortune.

*Ignoremood activated* You are too debased for me to talk to.

shattap you hypocritical Yahweh's cunt sharing hypocrite with your deformity. after cursing people on this thread simply for disagreeing you will go to another thread and form innocent, while looking for the approval of faceless people. deformed prostitute like you. you are more than debased.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

The West is built on the back of slavery, separation of church and state, technological advancement especially in terms of warfare and scientific discovery.

Other countries come here because the west is constantly innovating. Were they to adhere to biblical principles, we'd still riding donkeys.
Wow. The laws which kept America sane and responsible are Christian which you satanists want to change. You guys haven't even completely had the power to change those laws, yet check the American society today. I know if you are in America, you have sex on the streets. You walk naked since you see it as okay and it's your body to do as you pls

The society is returning to animal society. No laws, no rules.

Ple try not to get HIV you hear?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Sigh. Not everyone is capable of a logical debate.

smiley

Have you read the article?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

Have you read the article?

I read it and laughed so unless you have anything else worthwhile..
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by shaybebaby(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

Wow. The laws which kept America sane and responsible are Christian which you satanists want to change. You guys haven't even completely had the power to change those laws, yet check the American society today. I know if you are in America, you have sex on the streets. You walk naked since you see it as okay and it's your body to do as you pls

The society is returning to animal society. No laws, no rules.

Ple try not to get HIV you hear?
Laws get changed all the time to meet the demands of the society at that time.
Eg after the Enron scandal, the Dodd Frank's was enacted.

What I do with my body is non of your business just like what you do with yours is no one else's business.
701ecilana:

When you say the West, you mean America only or The West Includes Europe?

Remember the American System is a Capitalist system not communist. The Slave masters worked for themselves not for the Government. I hope you know that?
If it were a Communist system i would agree that the system was built on the back of slaves. But that's not true sis.
West includes Europe, you know.. The guys who invaded the American continent and brought Christianity to africa.
But I cannot believe you just refuted that America was built on the back of slavery and then said you would agree if it were communist.
Do you even know the difference between these concepts?

Actually, it is obvious that you are uneducated and when I say that, I don't mean you didn't go to school. I mean that you haven't bothered to look up from your bible to really see the world beyond what is in your Immediate vicinity.

The world is a rich tapestry of cultures, beliefs, struggles and a testament to humankind. I hope you get to travel because you sorely need the education it provides.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by hopefulLandlord: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Sigh. Not everyone is capable of a logical debate.

smiley

its really funny how she still doesn't understand this despite the fact that we've repeated it to her many times on this same thread

according to her, only a slave could stand up against slave trade and only the poor could stand up for the poor

I hope people like her don't get to the position of enacting laws cuz I don't see anything good that can come from this type of thinking, no offense

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by shaybebaby(f): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

This the real you. Am glad your mother has a cunt.

See how kids younger than you are contributing to this thread? You are empty upstairs and have nothing to contribute to humanity but foul mouth. The unfortunate man you grew up knowing as your dad just wasted his money paying your schools fees. I hope you kill yourself soon.

All you talk about is cunt. You like cunts but you are gay. Am not responsible for your misfortune.

*Ignoremood activated* You are too debased for me to talk to.
I thought Jesus told you to turn the other cheek undecided

Tut!! Tut!!!
You're are not being very obedient now are you? grin
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Martin0(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

What I do with my body is non of your business just like what you do with yours is no one else's business.
West includes Europe, you know.. The guys who invaded the American continent and brought Christianity to africa.
But I cannot believe you just refuted that America was built on the back of slavery and then said you would agree if it were communist.

Actually, it is obvious that you are uneducated and when I say that, I don't mean you didn't go to school. I mean that you haven't bothered to look up from your bible to really see the world beyond what is in your Immediate vicinity.

The world is a rich tapestry of cultures, beliefs, struggles and a testament to humankind. I hope you get to travel because you sorely need the education it provides.

Nice one from you,please explain communist to your friend,I wanted to quote him but I noticed he doesn't understand some words he use..
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by RosaConsidine: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:
We all know homosexuals aren't born, they are recruited.

God out the family in place for the continuation of the human race. The family as we know consists of a man and a woman who married themselves and get blessed with children. This children continue the cycle after their parents are gone.

But today, homosexuals are perverting the family. A man and a man or a woman and a woman are now getting married. First, it is absurd to expect 2 people of same sex to have sex. That is an abomination. Secondly, their union can never produce a child, forget about that viral video showing a man giving birth through his penis (he was a woman who transgendered into a man).

Now that they can't produce a child, how will the cycle of the family continue? Oh, they will adopt a child? Yes, but why adopt from a union that can produce a child into a union that cannot? Do you know that they are going to indoctrinate the child into being homosexual too? If they could be looking for ways to indoctrinate the children of straight people through cartoons and movies, how much more will they do to the one they adopted? This means that the cycle of family won't be able to continue cos as they are sodomizing themselves, they are also sodomizing others and children too. Soon, no one will want to have sex with their opposite sex anymore. Hence, no more production of kids who will continue the cycle of family.

So you see, they are destroying the family, but you can't see that for now.

Recruited. You know this because.....

You make it sound like gay couples that want kids just go to the homes of straight couples and pick kids up from there. Isn't it "the so-called " union" of man and woman that produces all the abandoned kids that end up in orphanages and motherless babies' homes around the world, kids that most straight couples don't and won't adopt? Have you asked those kids if they mind being in a family where the parents are gay? It's funny how a large number of you guys with these sentiments don't adopt any of these abandoned kids yet you would prevent those that want them from taking them. Is that not the height of wickedness?

Also, in case you didn't know, straight people also prey on kids and, if you read the news at all, you would know that child molesters are more among straight folk than gay folk. Anyone who rapes someone is a rapist and anyone who sexually preys on children is a child molester/pedophile not a gay person. Stop crossing lines to make invalid points.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

I thought Jesus told you to turn the other cheek undecided

Tut!! Tut!!!
You're are not being very obedient now are you? grin
Do you know what Turn the other cheek even means?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

You want us to do a lesson on Capitalist and Communist systems of Government?
Are you saying the American Government sent slavers to the African continent to take slaves for the purpose of labour to built the society or individuals did that?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by shaybebaby(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

You want us to do a lesson on Capitalist and Communist systems of Government?
Are you saying the American Government sent slavers to the African continent to take slaves for the purpose of labour to built the society or individuals did that?
No, I want you to visit both societies.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I read it and laughed so unless you have anything else worthwhile..
It's good that all you read there amused you.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

After i do then what?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by shaybebaby(f): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

After i do then what?
Then you will be able to critically evaluate your utterances.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

I honestly think a lot of these people have never even met a gay person before. It's easy to dehumanize people that don't really exist to you.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by shaybebaby(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I honestly think a lot of these people have never even met a gay person before. It's easy to dehumanize people that don't really exist to you.
True dat but more like they have been cooped up in their villages getting regular doses of brainwashing from pastors and the likes.

Even more so, it is fear of leaving their comfort that makes them lash out, a certain self-loathing as well which is why they cling desperately to their beliefs. Without it, they would be forced to take a good long look at themselves and admit that those they are hating on are much better human beings than they are.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by shaybebaby(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
I'm just going to drop this here tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

My dear, all this long talk will be useless when we stand before the Lord. If he says homosexuality is an abomination, that is what it is.

Am a Christian, i stand with Him.

Going back and forth won't change anything.
Good nite.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I have met you and her and a lot others here.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

True dat but more like they have been cooped up in their villages getting regular doses of brainwashing from pastors and the likes.

Even more so, it is fear of leaving their comfort that makes them lash out, a certain self-loathing as well which is why they cling desperately to their beliefs. Without it, they would be forced to take a good long look at themselves and admit that those they are hating on are much better human beings than they are.
A homosexual more better human being than i am. Wow. What did i just read?

A reprobate a better human being that a Christian. Satan dey really lie to these people. Wonderful.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Recruited. You know this because.....

You make it sound like gay couples that want kids just go to the homes of straight couples and pick kids up from there. Isn't it "the so-called " union" of man and woman that produces all the abandoned kids that end up in orphanages and motherless babies' homes around the world, kids that most straight couples don't and won't adopt? Have you asked those kids if they mind being in a family where the parents are gay? It's funny how a large number of you guys with these sentiments don't adopt any of these abandoned kids yet you would prevent those that want them from taking them. Is that not the height of wickedness?

Also, in case you didn't know, straight people also prey on kids and, if you read the news at all, you would know that child molesters are more among straight folk than gay folk. Anyone who rapes someone is a rapist and anyone who sexually preys on children is a child molester/pedophile not a gay person. Stop crossing lines to make invalid points.
These are the reasons you justify being a homo? Ewww.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

Nice one from you,please explain communist to your friend,I wanted to quote him but I noticed he doesn't understand some words he use..
Very funny. And she does? She doesn't understand the differences between a communist system of government and how it's run and how a Capitalist system of government runs, yet you commend her and encourage her to keep making a mess of herself.

By the way how does her being a lesbian affect this systems of government?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by 701ecilana: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
shaybebaby:

You didn't answer my question. Did the American Government sent slavers to Africa?
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

Very funny. And she does? She doesn't understand the differences between a communist system of government and how it's run and how a Capitalist system of government runs, yet you commend her and encourage her to keep making a mess of herself.

By the way how does her being a lesbian affect this systems of government?

------

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think it's time we realise we are debating a 12 year old.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Humanistme: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin ....... that thinks it is smart and logical
LightandDarkness:
I think it's time we realise we are debating a 12 year old.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by RosaConsidine: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

These are the reasons you justify being a homo? Ewww.

And you're out of points.

Then again, you didn't have any valid ones to begin with.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Humanistme: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
RosaConsidine:

And you're out of points.

Then again, you didn't have any valid ones to begin with.

it will soon come and tag you a lesbian because you don't agree with her watch out

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by RosaConsidine: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Humanistme:

it will soon come and tag you a lesbian because you don't agree with her watch out

grin grin grin

Already happened

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.