Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken (45651 Views)

Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies / 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Danelo(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
This guy is standing on a spire of the new-Goth church and that's almost 325 feet in the air. One slip of his foot and that’s a long way down.[s][/s]

Dis is indeed very dangerous!!!
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by maberry(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Selfies with the living dead.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by fredagu: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Let me go nd slap dat army guy nd take a selfie b4 he retailiate
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Virtualaccounts: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Supporting startups and small businesses is supporting a dream. We are passionate about supporting this dream by providing quality and affordable professional accounting services.

- Bookkeeping
- Accounting
- Payroll services
- Tax Compliance
- Other regulatory compliance
- Other bespoke services to suit your business needs

We don't want you to go through running your business and struggling with preparing the figures. You also don't need to hire an Account staff, we are online realtime. We have a lot to offer.

Please see signature and contact us today. smiley

Cheers!

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by uchaymart(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Niyeal:
I will take my own selfie at ikorodu at 2am in the nite
2am in the night? I pray my kids don't see this.
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by ysquare(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2017
It's more dangerous to take selfie in sambisa forest
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2017
When you want to take the selfie, rub black oil on your body. RIP.

Niyeal:

3 Likes

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U never cease to amaze me...ur comments attimes no b here I swear...lolz

3 Likes

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
Happy Sunday all! Team man utd

GGMU cheesy
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by demefa(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2017
The Pilot's selfie is not dangerous
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Niyeal:

No forget to carry black oil, chalk and stone for nylon oooo tongue

Your life will never be the same, sir
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by bandad: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are also a living dead. Death is no respecter of the healthy, young, sick, old, white, black, rich or poor. Don't be surprised you will die before him. Fear God. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Yuji: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Photoshop is working. How do we know those pictures aren't photoshopped? Whites always deceiving gullible blacks. Trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by aysnoopy(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2017
this is one of d most dangerous selfie.. hit like if u agree, and share if u disagree

5 Likes

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by kense88: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Boyooosa(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Niyeal:
HAPPY TO HEAR THAT.... GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD LOADING.

1 Like

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by HolyTitus(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
aysnoopy:
this is one of d most dangerous selfie..
hit like if u agree, and share if u disagree
awon alayokayo; if for sey oyinbo dey get super eagles now, i for sey those super eagles don enter their matter
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by walezon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dangerous nitoto, If I see any of my relative where dem take selfie, I go beat dem like craze after dey come down
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
it would have been more interesting if explorers did this topic instead. we could have seen many more pictures of dangerous selfies
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by adellam16(f): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Must u always taunt someone that does not know u exist. my dear this is not necessary. In as much as buhari may have made the wrong choices, remember that no one is perfect. would u b happy if some one calls ur dad a living dead? haba stop following the crowd.

1 Like

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by amalder: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
if

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Myself2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
About 93 million selfies are taken every day and It has actually become a norm this days. I've taken about 6,932 selfies excluding deleted ones but hey remember it's just for fun so don't call me an addict because I'd bet your sister or daughter takes more pictures than me.

However, it's mind-boggling to know that some people have actually risked their lives in search of the Ultimate Selfie. I'd rather say it's when your village people have demanded for a part of your body.

Ummmm.. You do know the bull is ACTUALLY like 2 feet behind you right? All this guy needs to do is take one second. Only one second to check and see if he got the perfect shot and soon the color of his trouser will match the color of his shirt and may the Lord have mercy on his poor genitals that will be crushed like an egg. Take that useless camera away bro and keep running for your life.

This guy is really sitting on the very top of a suspension bridge with nothing to grab onto should a strong wind come along. All he needs is a couple of birds flying around him and its over. The world just lost an idiot.

This is a Danish fighter pilot taking a selfie flying mid-air. And that actually seems like a missile blowing past. What if that missile was aimed at him? If so, he'd really want to put away that phone and get out of there

This guy owns a British travel company. I really hope these aren’t the kinds of expeditions he sends his customers on. Here he's taking a selfie on top of the Iconic Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. My suggestion is He'd better come down from there before he meets his maker.

This guy is standing on a spire of the new-Goth church and that's almost 325 feet in the air. One slip of his foot and that’s a long way down.

This guy isn't even in a shark cage and what's saving his life is just that single bar above him. I really hope he got out of this alive.

There you have it, the most stupid selfies ever. ���.. Don't try this, I repeat do not try this.

Rubbish,,these are no dangerous stunts......
I do worse everyday,,,,,at least for the past two years now I.e I've had Buhari as my president
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by HERSLEY(f): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
skarlett:

GGMU cheesy
cheesy
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by SalamRushdie: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Reference:
Na. That pilot took that shot as he deployed he sparrow. Came from his hard point. Those things do over the speed of sound. No phone can capture a clear image two seconds after it flies. Moreover the burn flame will have changed from yellow to blue to white hot.

That's a sidewinder air 2 air missile and even though they reach speeds of more almost 3 times the speed of sound their primary rocket burner doesn't come on till the have completely cleared their mother aircraft who initiated the launch ..you are a right that shot was captured by a cockpit camera but the missile was just clearing the launcher hadn't hit Mach speeds

1 Like

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by pattybf(f): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Niyeal:

Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by ojezee(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
my dp is equally a dangerous selfie
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by 3kay945(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
ojezee:
my dp is equally a dangerous selfie

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by Darligold(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2017
MrPresident1:
Una see blackkie there? grin Blackkie can never take this kind of picture lailai shocked

Fear fear people cheesy

u get sense
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by MarkWayne89: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some of these guys are absolutely nuts! Modern day daredevils!
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by NairaEffect(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
If something goes wrong for them now, dem go dey blame innocent Village people.. angry
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by 400billionman: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
These ones want to die young.
Scared of heights. Yet I am an Eagle..
Re: See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by tck2000(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
telim:
Which one be selfie again. Nairaland no go kill me with all this turanchi.
Hunger no allow me to smile, Who no were I fit buy hot pap this morning grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.