Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net (48174 Views)

Swedish Man Is In Court For Killing 3 People. See Him All Smiles In Court! / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) / Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: ‘bishop’ Properly Roped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by donchijoz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Waiting Patiently for the final episode.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by HandelSolomon: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
If you say nobody Is above the law and nothing like a high profile man before the law, pls what stops you from giving out their names and photos?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by MCzubby247(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
The ways the barbaric feud in ozubulu has attracted FG and all ansundry, has made me to begin to think that bokoharam from the north east and herds men, issues are known to the FG but still the kept mute, ohh! What a hippocrite, what a foodie doddie country.
If FG could go after the perpetrators of such evil act with such might and all the chest beating, then they could equal do same to bokoharam, herds men that has caused a lot of choas and anarchy in the country.
I strongly believe that FG knows bokoharam and herdsmen organisation well and same to those terror group, FG knows those who are behind these terror group, how come the were never able to publish the sponsor of curb their arm importation, logistic and lots of their activities, how come the never share intelligency with other countries known for fight terrorism(like isreal and America if not of recent training by israel i guess) or even any foreign mission to aid them in the battle field since the portray incompetency, how comes America refused to sell arms to them because same arm will end up in the hands of the terror group, I weep for my great nation, but sad enough the poor suffers the macerker in expense of the born to rule faction of some ethnic group who's business are Terrorprenuer as against mainstream income they receive directly and indirectly from the tax payers.If you live in a glass house don't throw stones on people or make bird hunters your friend.
I rest my case
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by waldigit: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
7Alexander:
I just pity these innocent people who possibly have been arrested for a crime they know nothing about.

No be Nigerian Overzealous Police again?

Their right to proof their innocence is guaranteed in the constitution.
What is essence of social studies,civic etc we were taught in schools now.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Kebreal92(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
PICTURES OR I DON'T BLV IT..
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by cstr1000: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
They should be arrested by the police and killed with extreme prejudice.
evil people.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
7Alexander:
I just pity these innocent people who possibly have been arrested for a crime they know nothing about.

No be Nigerian Overzealous Police again?
This one weak me my brother
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Oloripelebe: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
so many wealthy people with no identifiable means of income in biafla.... the ones with identifiable source of income are those developers... i pity my flatinooos from the land of the rising pigs and idiots sha
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Yyeske(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
mpianya39:

Nwa nnibo grin grin grin Kedu kwanu grin grin grin

I de nwagu junction now and I wan enter nnibo so how can I get there pls
It is Nibo, board a bus going to Awka and alight at government house Amawbia. Ask around
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by davbaba: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Okay watching
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Flashmove: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
GoldNiagara:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/ozubulu-three-high-profile-suspects-police-net/amp/

Why wealthy Without Jobs are they NaijaCabals ?

Hello,

NaijaCabals, Its a forum and News Portal where Nigerians and the world comes together to responds to news and other events happening around them.

NAIJACABALS is sponsored by NGOs and other non-governmental body.

we pay you for any news or events you share on our platform.

Our vision is to help Youths/others to earn cash while they use their phone/computer and the internet on NaijaCabals.
Yes! You get paid for posting anything on our platform .
Please like and share our page and invite others to join us.
www.naijacabals.com

We are the NaijaCabals, We Are Strong, We Say the News...

Regards,
NaijaCabals.com
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by johnjose68: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Neduzze5:
That's is important. As suspects, they should be tortured and questioned...

Anambra of the United States of Biafra will not standby and watch as unscrupulous elements hijack the church of the Most High.

angry angry

Nooo. they are our thieves...our drug lords..leave them alone...what about other tribes' thieves...afterall na our people dem kill...wetin concern u...let them kill us finish first...

...so I hear the Jewish slaves sing.. grin
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Originalsly: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
clevadani:
Why are they withholding their namesñ undecided
They did say the suspects are helping them with their investigations to bring all involved. If true...then it is not to alert others who have ties with them.... phone calls and other info may be still coming thru but monitored and can be used as evidence and to identify and locate others involved. In fact.... they shouldn't even mentioned they have suspects.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by hokafor(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why informing the public about the arrest u made, when you know u are not really to review their names. Any young from that town residing in south Africa, should be very careful this period because nigerian police will use this opportunity to exploit u in the name of presidential investigation .
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by totorimi: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
In this our country one thing I know is that a big man or government person never faces the law. Their cases drag forever until they are swept under the carpet and forgotten.

In a matter like this that the church has swiftly forgiven the perpetrators and reopened for service, as if to say life goes on, because their priest ran away and left the followers.

I don't know who will save us in this country. The one that happened in Madala at St Theresa, till date that matter is forgotten, whether the culprit is really paying the price we don't know because he once escaped under police watch.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
so since they have nothing doing , but are rich make them your suspect this suspect specialize in killing innocent church worshippers , that's the job they do abi please tell me more, Obiano must tell us where he hired this herdman's that execute this dirty job...
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by bionixs: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Narldon:

Three suspects arrested??

Where are their photos??

ha! no means of livelihood but are wealthy should be a different case all together na.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by bionixs: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sijo01:
Questionable wealth. Hope the police will be able to unravel their source of wealth. Evil men!
dead
on arrival. they are derailing the investigation. what has no means of livelihood but are rich go to do with such attack? did they rob anyone?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by aputel: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Look at the statement from the police ,3 wealthy people with no source of livelihood . Na from that church killing Dem get money.
The leads are all over the place ,the evidences are there standing like olumo rock ,yet they don't see it . The drug guys have made arrangements to make police look the other way. Forget about this investigation.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Reference(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
hedonistic:
This police spokesman must be brainless. From the very stupid statement, the only thing 'linking' the so-called suspects to the crime is that they wealthy but have no "identifiable means of income".

Since when did the law make it a crime for anyone to not to have an identifiable means of income? Which specific law stipulates such and how do you define "identifiable"?

Besides, what's the direct or indirect connection between being wealthy without an identifiable means of income and the Ozubulu church killings?

Well if you display affluence without commensurate legit income you must be a criminal. I think all societies accept that. The infamous Al-Capone was finally nailed for tax fraud when they couldn't make other charges stick. As they say in the FBI, 'follow the money'. It will lead to all sorts of interesting places and perhaps solve a lot of knotty crimes.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Oblang(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
pek:
What is good about the news? Nigerian Police trying to be relevant. What investigation did they carry out to arrest these people? How they connected to the crime in question? Let's not allow sentiment becloud our sense of judgement and reasoning.

So what are u insinuating? Would u rather go and carry out the investigation urself after all it happened on ur so called Biafra land....
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by magzey: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thats how they are and were given Titles . money from Robbery and kidnappings always lead to drugs .Na dem.���
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Torylanez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
muller101:
Must they advertise how they make their money?
but u want Tinubu to advertise how he made his money right? hypocrite
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by muller101(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Torylanez:

but u want Tinubu to advertise how he made his money right? hypocrite
young man I am not a BIGOT like the rest of u disgracing yourselves here. U think nigeria or nairaland is all about igbos and Yorubas. .
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by pek(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oblang:

So what are u insinuating? Would u rather go and carry out the investigation urself after all it happened on ur so called Biafra land....
Grow up
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Oblang(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
pek:
Grow up

Go and carry out the investigation if u are not comfortable with the police doing it..
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by kadupee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
GOD is in control
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by mpianya39(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
It is Nibo, board a bus going to Awka and alight at government house Amawbia. Ask around

No na short cut i want shaa
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is what happens when a people or society places riches or wealth over VALUES. The love of money is the bane of Nigeria today. I've said it often online I know many young teenagers and boys in their early twenties without kobo tied to their name but just 3 months spent in South Africa came back to Nigeria & driving cars worth 15 million & above.

These are the people boasting online every time despising those doing honest living.

I know two particular churches in the city I grew that warn & place curses on member against bringing filthy riches as thithe be it fraud/gambling such as kiddnapping yahoo yahoo nairabet baba ijebu prostitution drug money ponzi and all their likes.

Luke 12:15 King James Version (KJV)

And he said unto them, Take heed, and
beware of covetousness: for a man's life
consisteth not in the abundance of the things
which he possesseth.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
When the church today is the place for show of afluence.
Show of Car, show of new clothes, show of latest jewerries... During launching people compete to outdo the others by promising to build the whole church, gv all the cement, roof etc.

You find out that the priest and pastors seldom preach against making undue profit, that the pastors do not preach about making money using ways that are displeasing to God.

when the church fails as it has failed so, Crime, drugs, ritual killing, baby selling, no regard for life becomes the order of the day... While the Pastors and priest live posh lives... Living in posh multimillion houses and drive posh cars..

Like Muhatma Gandhi said " I LOVE UR CHRIST, BUT UR CHRISTIANS ARE NOT THE LEAST LIKE HIM...
Jesus stayed in the open to preach and rather used the lil money to feed those there... Today our pastors preach in mansions. And tax all the members countless times.
Jesus pursued folks sellin from church.. Today we do Bazaars and launching and fund raising...in the place Jesus pursued erring folks from...
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net by faithscharms(f): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
cryMay the lost souls RIP. Check my signature to make extra buck online from this Russian site but u have to work for at least 3hours to make something reasonable enough to withdraw via western union,use Google Chrome to open it tho for English translation http://d823.reddengi.top/241570313077/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.