Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

"Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians (25094 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by kense88: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
I will appreciate it, if this man speaks the truth , for once in his life. Www

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
so says the crooked pastor, living in wealth acquired from his gullible followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Austinoiz(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Obviously he and his family shouldn't complain cos Mulla's are dropping steadily for him.
He shouldnt tell Nigerians not to cpmplain. Nobody pays us tithe, collections nor sow and plant seed for us.
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Did the Bible also say make them they scam us?
Please how much have you been scammed with and provide evidence
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
kense88:
I will appreciate it, if this man speaks the truth , for once in his life. Www

Truth? that would ruin his business

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Seunpaul01(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
How many Nigerians complain to him. To complain for change in an unpleasant condition is not Christian to him. Pst, Adeboye don dey fall hands for past few months now.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

Please how much have you been scammed with and provide evidence
My ex girlfriend

She paid her first fruit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Austinoiz:
Obviously he and his family shouldn't complain cos Mulla's are dropping steadily for him.
He shouldnt tell Nigerians not to cpmplain. Nobody pays us tithe, collections nor sow and plant seed for us.
All the tithes and whatsoever are used for God's ministry so please stop saying what you have no knowledge about
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

My ex girlfriend

She paid her first fruit

So was she forced to pay ? And besides payment of first fruits has biblical backings and the reward for it is far greater than what you can imagine.
So my brother, please be well informed before you comment
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by samdavjustin(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

So was she forced to pay ? And besides payment of first fruits has biblical backings and the reward for it is far greater than what you can imagine.
So my brother, please be well informed before you comment

Which reward is that if I may ask, the one you receive in heaven abi. Keep deceiving yourself

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2017
He should tell that to his congregants and not to Nigerians in general where it makes no sense.

True men of God are and should be known to speak only the truth no matter whose ox is gored. "Men of God" who shies away from telling a mortal man the truth while waiting for God is no man of God.
Speak the truth or keep quiet. Jesus is the truth and hiding Him at the fear of mortal man is denying Him.
A christian who does not speak the truth on issues is denying his Lord.

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

May God forgive you.....
The Bible says touch not my annoited

Tah!!!!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Austinoiz(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

All the tithes and whatsoever are used for God's ministry so please stop saying what you have no knowledge about

Shebi private jets and universities are God's ministries.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by HardMirror(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Earthquake1:
The man would probably receive 1 million naira in tithe today.

Ewu.
u are a learner. 1 million? lol. rccg makes billions every sunday

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2017
samdavjustin:

Which reward is that if I may ask, the one you receive in heaven abi. Keep deceiving yourself

Ignorance is very dangerous. Pls change your perspective. That's all our say. END TIME IS NEAR
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Simeonarome: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Austinoiz:

Shebi private jets and universities are God's ministries.
Oga show us proof that he used your money or anyone's money for private jet
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Raiders1973: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2017
You can not blame them pastors.blame the fish brain Nigerians who them brain wash.na so one so called pastor for my former yard kill him brother wey go do drug for south affrica arrange him death finish n.now come dey enjoy the guy money.their hand no clean .and now this one get guts dey say make Nigerians no complaint.Chai there is God o

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by zcee: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
this is very easy to say when you have private jets at your beck and call, live in mansions and virtually seen as a god by your people you really would have nothing to complain about

try being the average youth for a moment who graduated in the last half a decade or so and has no job, his parents are really struggling to get by as they have been either forced to retire, fired or the company they work for went out of business due to the harsh economy and let's see if you won't complain

and I honestly see no sense in this charlatan's words, how does complaining stop one from praising god? are they mutually exclusive?
guy dnt mind those criminals, they ve the mind to talk bcus they live in a luxurious lifestyle when many Nigerians ar living in abjeçt poverty, if u ask them to sell of their private jets worth up to 50m dollars each to create job opportunities and feed many hungry nigerians will they? I dnt believe In those men of God no matter the persuasion I receive from anybody as far the situation of nigeria is concerned.... So let him nt say we shudnt complain.... The cry must continue till our system change
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
ProfEinstein:
You no get money to chop but you have data to come here and type trash. Gerarrahia

All he asked for was a small token for food, and somehow you find that offensive. That is not right.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Okeikpu(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Thieves as pastors
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2017
I long longer believe this Yoruba pastors... majority of them are in pastoring because of earthly things , Yoruba Muslims are wiser than Yoruba Christians in religious aspects

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Apina(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Everyone is talking about hope for a better tomorrow, but not even one person is walking towards it. Martin Luther King was a minister of this same gospel Oyedepo and most of our ministers are preaching, but he knew that talking about "having a dream" wasn't enough, the long road to Selma had to be walked, and that's the difference between a true shepherd and a wolf in shepherds clothing which is worse than a wolf in sheep clothing.

Religion is the opium of the people--- Karl Marx

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by tomiade1(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2017
I don't blame these pastors sha ...na the gullible Nigerians cause am.
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

u want to tel me that d private jet is a gift nd the university frm people,if not people money,where do him get d money from
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
You don belle full......you won't feel it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Martin0(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
so says the crooked pastor, living in wealth acquired from his gullible followers.

Hahahahahahahgringringringringrin
Nobody wants to be a man of devil
Well his a man of God you know that rightgrin
Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:
Please why are you guys mentioning private jet, he didn't steal from any of you did he. Pls you guys should be careful about what you say against God's annoited. Everything he has is a reward from God and nothing more. Most of his possessions are gifts from people.
Please let's watch what we say!!!!!
.Stop being stupid my friend.private jets.mansions.suvs.choice cars.silver and gold etc all ar gifts to ONE:man?and u cal him man of god?which of d gods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by LordOfNaira: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

Oh, please!!! What does he do for a living that he has a private jet?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Icecream4U(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2017
He is saying this cos complaining can make you decide not to pay tithe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by SycophanticGoat: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

May God forgive you.....
The Bible says touch not my annoited

The bible didn't also in any way tell us to amass wealth in God's name and cruise private jets. Jesus rather asked that the greedy gods of men giveaway the wealth they amassed and serve him wholeheartedly. Don't also forget that the bible also made us know that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by LordOfNaira: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Simeonarome:

Ignorance is very dangerous . Pls change your perspective. That's all our say. END TIME IS NEAR

A gullible Christian accusing someone else of ignorance. Nawa o. The world is indeed coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
In other words tolerate bad leadership , stop complaining and pay your tithes and offerings to GOs....D

Wonderful advice from so called men of god, what a joke. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: You’re Far Above Principalities / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.