Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? (25134 Views)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Greyman11(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
the question is having sex with your wife, it can never be proved a sin in any version or part of the bible and in any day of d week.. Even if u have strength u can do it before going to church and Immediately u come back from church,just wait and get married..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Rozaytee: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
ivolt:

Pastor Chris said masturbation is not a sin.
Technically, a christian cannot sin because jesus already died for his or her sins.
keep following ur uncle pastor chris teaching u trash...
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Greyman11(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

leave God the father to handle that, after all Jesus was born with no procreation

God also made it clear that he can raise stones to worship him if he wants

Say no to sex, Jesus didn't have sex, be like Jesus
what you lack is understanding,arguing blindly,there will not be another Jesus born in this world,he will only come again in glory,u are misquoting the scripture if u re saying no to sex after marriage,please understand the trend before u comment and stop embarrassing urself.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Moganajoe: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
Pls mods help move this thread to front page let ppl comment. My wife is feeling like JESUS saying "keep the sabath day holy" bullshit!

What sort of holiness is that! you can also prove to her that you are holy should she ask you for money for anything on sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by hysteriabox(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bwahahahaha

Kikikikikikik

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by mmachi96(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
Pls mods help move this thread to front page let ppl comment. My wife is feeling like JESUS saying "keep the sabath day holy" bullshit!
Sex in marriage is not unholiness....God designed sex to be enjoyed in marriage. From my own veiw, once it will not interfer with ur going to church, i hhave no issue with it.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by mmachi96(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Common sense isn't common at all.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by PastorAji(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
There is a very wide gap between Christians we have today vs the old Christians.

Almost all the disciples died of persecution, but today christians buy mansions... I'm not sure they have the same priority.

Paul even advised that it was better to stay single in order to make heaven, but our christians today want to fvck their wives even on Sundays, how can a christian get an erection on a Sunday?! When the thoughts of those to perish in hell should be bothering their minds...

Despite the fact that Jesus hinted in several verses of the scripture that christians should abandon their earthly ambitions (especially wealth pursuit), our pastors are flying in private jets, and acquiring mansions. What about the bigger mansions in paradise? Are these ones sincerely working towards that kinda achievement?

I don't see christians today, I see people who just want to play along or deceive themselves hoping to enjoy this world, and the world their bible prophets promised.

Anybody who feels he is a true Christian and still keeps a wife or wears "gucci" to church should quote me.
stfu

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by PastorAji(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my unbiased honest opinion based on biblical commandments.

I believe it is a sin,
Sex is an iniquity whether inside or outside of marriage.
The Bible says in Psalms 51:5;
"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."

The Bible also says in Exodus 20:8
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

So your wife is right, sex on the sabbath day is not right.
If you must have sex with her on the Sabbath, make it holy by either lubricating her with anointing oil,
tying a mantle or her neck, speaking in tongues instead of moaning or burning of incences in the bedroom.

But I'd advice you not to take this lying low with her because it's either;
She's a fanatical dumbfvck who was rightly described in Proverbs 14:1 as
" the foolish woman who plucketh down her house with her own hands."

Or

She's getting the D from someone else and isn't fascinated by yours anymore.

Shallom.

I suppose give u 10 tanker of Palmi
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by teemy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Heb 13:4 "Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."

An holy God does not see sex between maried folks as an unholy or disrespectful act towards him. After all He commanded to fill the earth with offsprings and that means lots and lots of sex. If one day would offend him in doing so, it would have been mentioned I'm sure but nowhere either in the new or old testament was it mentioned a man was held for fulfiling his husbandy missions on a sabath but rather for looking for food on the sabath. If wifey wants to be full sabathy then she had better start preparing sunday meals on saturday night. By the way is sunday even the original sabath?

The truth of the matter is kahnul is that there is an underlying problem. Slimey clerics use scripture to justify bad things they want to arm twist members into doing. For her to want to use religion to stop sex actions between you guys should point you to what the matter really is. You need to up your game play and I recommend you reading the book 'She Cums First'.

No one spits out good honey. Hope you get my drift. All the best dear.
Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by ajl: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
From what I am reading here it's apparent folks here do not know the real Sabbath day, which is the 7th day of the week. Are you Christians at all. The 7th day of the week is Saturday. So, that should be the Sabbath day. I learnt it was changed to Sunday by head of the church ages ago; by Constantine, emperor of Rome, who did so through a civil law. Sunday is the day meant to worship the Sun in ancient times by pagans who became Christians and they brought in their pagan ways of worship.

In early Christian church the Sabbath is on the 7th day. But Sunday is the 1st day of the week. Use Google to learn how the Sabbath was changed. So, if you truly want to worship God then make the Sabbath holy, not man-made Sabbath.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Upaka:
It's a very big sin.
your evidence pls
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Upaka:
It's a very big sin.
your evidence pls
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by jfleece(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

leave God the father to handle that, after all Jesus was born with no procreation

God also made it clear that he can raise stones to worship him if he wants

Say no to sex, Jesus didn't have sex, be like Jesus
my friend will u just shut ur mouth... Dats a flawed statement.. AM a Christian.. Not an ignorant one at Dat.. Don't allow ur ignorance to becloud ur logicality..
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by jfleece(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I believe it is a sin,

If you must have sex with her on the Sabbath, make it holy by either lubricating her with anointing oil,
tying a mantle or her neck, speaking in tongues instead of moaning or burning of incences in the bedroom.

Or

Shallom.
my guy....always making me laugh...
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by hopefulLandlord: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
jfleece:
my friend will u just shut ur mouth... Dats a flawed statement.. AM a Christian.. Not an ignorant one at Dat.. Don't allow ur ignorance to becloud ur logicality..

stop throwing shades, rebut my points instead
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by teemy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bidobado:

Seriously you Christians are full of Shiit. You've been pumped full of scum by people beneath you, but you've elevated illiterate and morons on to a pedestal.
If you have been observant on nairaland, you would know the person you were referring to happens to be atheist. You just missed his sarcarsm
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by charlsecy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
tobianthony:
Who are the 17 people who liked this post ?
Understand sarcasm.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Napoleon27(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

emulate Christ, stop having sex
Ohh damn!! I wish your parents never had sex.
Lol.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by hopefulLandlord: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Napoleon27:
Ohh damn!! I wish your parents never had sex. Lol.
my mother is a virgin
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by hopefulLandlord: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
teemy:

If you have been observant on nairaland, you would know the person you were referring to happens to be atheist. You just missed his sarcarsm

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by teemy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by adellam16(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
She is not serious ooooo. where in d bible was it said? who told her that? who preached such to her. she wants to ruin her marriage abi?
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
If I were u, I would have returned her to her parents
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Kbanka: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I believe it is a sin,

Or

Shallom.

In a world where even NwaAmaikpe can make sense, anything is possible! Fascinating
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
No it's not a sin provided you don't make her go late to church. If you sex her and you attend church late it becomes a sin
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
atheist spotted
Nah, not an Atheist. If I were one, u won't hide it from u, ur not my aunty nah
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
It becomes sin if you deprive her or yourself of attending church service on time.(going late to church)
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by Bgorgeous: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Straight nooooooo
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by PreciousG1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is not a sin to sleep with your wife on a Sunday.
But I believe what your wife tried to do is maintain or prepare herself for the presence of God.
In time of old, God gave the Jews instructions on how to appear before him. How to prepare their selves and environment for His presence. It was mostly about being clean and abstaining from their wives for a period.
Just my thought
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by femi4: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
KAHNUL:
Its not a sin. Keep Sabbath day holy means "Doing good on Sabbath day"

The last time I checked, husband and wife having sex is a good thing
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? by femi4: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
PreciousG1:
It is not a sin to sleep with your wife on a Sunday.
But I believe what your wife tried to do is maintain or prepare herself for the presence of God.
In time of old, God gave the Jews instructions on how to appear before him. How to prepare their selves and environment for His presence. It was mostly about being clean and abstaining from their wives for a period.
Just my thought
you are wrong. To appear before God,you need

Clean hands and pure heart

Going by what you wrote there, any woman that's menstruating cannot appear before God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.