Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

"I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo (18559 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by iykomo666(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCE http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/i-want-to-go-to-heaven-says-obasanjo.html?m=1
[color=#990000][/color]i also want to go there but my girl friend no gree
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo

The first step is to die sir!
Plus, he must return every loot he stole from the Nigerian treasury tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Buharimustgo: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Return all your loot first
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by pinky1974: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
You should work towards it O
Return those things that don't belong to you in your possession grin
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by onetrack(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Heaven may have a nice climate, but hell will certainly have better company
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by noscarn91(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Bastard after stealing our money and killing innocent people , Satan has reserved a penthouse for you in the hottest part of hell , just enjoy ur stolen wealth till it is time to retire there and burn forever.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Michael004: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:
This man cannot go to heaven. He has killed so many people.

No matter how Obasanjo Begs for forgiveness, he cannot go to heaven.

Are you the heaven?
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by chibuikesilver0: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
God to Imo State and beg Sen.Ifeanyi Ararume for forgiveness and also to the grave of those people you killed.Then after that you will die and go where God wants you to be.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by miraycool(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Check this out, This naija guy moves like he is from another planet https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6oR7IcHj_Mj
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by seanx4realak4(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=MEILYN post=59424631]This man cannot go to heaven. He has killed so many people.

No matter how Obasanjo Begs for forgiveness, he cannot go to heaven.

Weda obj like mak em kill d whole nigerians... God wil stil recieve em.. So is nt 4 u 2 decide..
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by 9jaCrib(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Inspiration2017: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Good
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SonOfMargaret27: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Inspiration2017:
Good
savage!!.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Kingluqman89(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
You are a bad guy! Lollz...na true sha.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Okeikpu(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Matthew u ll go to hell
I can assure that

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
If I hear!!!!!
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Pizzy01(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Nobody wan kpain but dem wan go heaven.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by africanusvu(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Okaaay!!.u wan run go heaven abii? bc u witnes PDP sucesful convention ystday and is convinced they ar comin bak 2019 to demand for their card weey u tear? na im u wan go heaven.no waaay.u must pay for d card.inshort aunty Dora akunyiri don dee gate de wait wit Cain.com pass make i see
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Says one of the largest land owners in Ethiopia with looted money from Nigeria. Fvck all Nigerian rulers and pastors, you are all destined for hell, worthless old fools.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2017
OGA Mathew heaven is not meant for people like you, stop mocking God
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by zudozz: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2017
that means he has to die!
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by orisa37: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2017
OBJ has made it already. So also is Shoyinka, Gowon, Alex Ekwueme and some others. I wish them safe spacing and arriving Heavenly.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by godquality: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Please go eh, when you come back gist us how the place be. But no go plan coup there oh. because we know say you like power. grin grin
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by AndriaRich(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2017
moshould:
Oga die first, that's the Koko... Then judgement
Lol....
savage...

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by ExInferis(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Too late
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by osazsky(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2017
What of d innocent women and children you killed and termed them militant,u think God will forget.there are some sin u commit no matter how u beg God can't forgive u cos he is a just God
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Tobbey(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
He actually can.
If he repents
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by brownhawk: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
GoldenWhyte:
He should go to Odi and ask for forgiveness first
they have arrived.

pigs and what, goats?
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Frankbaro(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Impossible! It's easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the niddle, than for Obasanjo to go to heaven. Thus says the Bible.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by 8stargeneral: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Haha,and who told him dat dey would accept him in heaven.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by orisa37: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
He's a Soldier of God and a Patriotic Gentleman. He's forgiven all his sins and wll make Heaven IJN AMEN!!!
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
first he needs to give back all the money he stole from the public purse, then we will see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding / -_- / Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.