Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

"I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo (18560 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by equity1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:
This man cannot go to heaven. He has killed so many people.

No matter how Obasanjo Begs for forgiveness, he cannot go to heaven.

Are you God?
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Zoe99(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Return the money you milked out of our treasury first and then, I'll believe u. angry
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:

just listen to yourself!!! you attribute the power of God to yourelf, i will advice you to ask for forgiveness
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by holyword: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
This means that God must hold apology to sodom and gomorah. Secondly,who are you going to hand over all the titleships you was crowned in different secret societies. There are people that 're already destined to go to hell fire. There is no amount of repentance again that can add his name to book of life. I'm not judging but it is what i know through gift.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
IF only you would restitute the last kobo and Innocent blood wasted. Luke 19:8 is your beginning to heavenly journey. Hardly can any rich or wealthy person do this.

What about those you sent to early graves that would have repented before death? Judgement day go sweet. Imagine Obasanjo stand before a Christian he destroyed here on earth on judgement seat? Remember we shall judge angels?

Many very foolish Christians refer to the thief that died with Jesus. Others say well only grace will take you there no matter your sin & quote some Bible characters to backup their claim

Nobody can mock God & live
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by MENTORCH(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:

How do you know, are you the president of Heaven?

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:

Then You dont know God
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS THE SEED OF GOD, HE WILL QUALIFY YOU..FOR HE IS OUR QUALIFIER..AMEN..AMEN

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Sunmolar(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCE http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/i-want-to-go-to-heaven-says-obasanjo.html?m=1
Sell all you have & give to the needy. You don't go to heaven to make up the numbers. Do good to people. Remember Lazarus & the rich man
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Jusome: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
no politics der oooo
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by billyG(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
If Obj goes to heaven satan will enter heaven & drag him out by d balls into hell!We cnt take it anymore!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by GoldenWhyte(f): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
brownhawk:
they have arrived.

pigs and what, goats?

I'm proudly Afonja but you, you are a confused soul whose moral compass has been fed to the dogs. Same dogs that ate your placenta
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by entrepreneurmic: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
ybalogs:
It'll be hard for any Nigerian politician to make heaven. Chikena
VERY CORRECT.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by brownhawk: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
GoldenWhyte:

I'm proudly Afonja but you, you are a confused soul whose moral compass has been fed to the dogs. Same dogs that ate your placenta
too bad cock sucker. I'm not in the mood to talk
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by God2man(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
God will help you Sir.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by lereinter(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2017
does heaven got a wizard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.