Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Intercontinental Test Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Test Update (3247 Views)

FIRS Test Update / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Test Update by Hillary(f): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2007
[b][/b]color=#990000][/color]

Hi All,
Happy new year to u all,hw is the job hunt going well best wishes to all cos i know this year is dat of a lot of testimonies.

Pls i would like to know if anybody has being invited for an interview with intercontinental for the test written in lagos on the 11th of january 2007.

Thanks
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2007
The intercontinental bank plc test I wrote was on saturday 20th January, 2007. I don't know about that of 11th. Your colleagues that wrote that with you might as well give you the feed back. grin grin grin
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by Hillary(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi fynnewaka,
i wrote mine on the 11th and if i knew any of my collegues would i be posting this message
anyway were did you write yours lagos?
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2007
yes in lagos and the result is out.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by agnesoseka: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
I WANT TO FORMALLY THANK EVERYONE 4 THERE CONTRIBUTION TO
THE SUCCESS OF JOB SEEKERS!! THIS SITE IS
WONDERFUL, Y'ALL, KEEP UP THE GUD WORK AND GOD BLESS!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by yankidelta(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2007
YEAH BRODA I'VE DONE MY INTERVIEW IN LAGOS AND MEDICALS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INTERVIEW SO I BELIEVE TRAINING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.IT'S BEEN HECTIC COS I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM PORTHARCOURT WITH ONLY A DAYS NOTICE FOR THE INTERVIEW BUT I THANK GOD IT WAS SUCCESSFUL, I THINK THE INTERVIEW WAS IN BATCHES COS WHILE I WAS LEAVING FOR MY MEDICALS I STILL NOTICED SOME PPL TURNING UP FOR THE INTERVIEW.WILL KEEP U POSTED!
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by extee(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2007
Thanks a lot brothers for everything. Am supposed to be writing the Intercontinental Bank test in Enugu on the 3rd (from a close source). How were you guys invited and what was the test like. kindly help its urgent. Thanks a lot guys and babes.
C u at the top.
Please is there room for gate crashing
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by yankidelta(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2007
we had letters posted to us inviting us for the test.The formatt is a lil like gmat but a nigerianized version and it was clearly stated that there would be negative marking so ps if u aint sure of ur answer just SHUN it.the passmark is 60 and i believe u'll have enuff time so just be calm.goodluck grin
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by donsteve(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hi,i have being following this forum for a while though this is my first post on this wonderful forum.i was called by intercontinental bank to resume training on mon 12 march,2007.i don't know if there is any member of this member of this forum who got the same call.yankidelta, how far? did u get the call.see you at training school on monday.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by loladeola(f): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
re: donsteve, i also did my medicals, wen did dey call u. i also heard that its going to be in batches. i need to be sure cos they ve nt called me yet. meet u in d training school soonest. smiley
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by donsteve(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2007
i was called around 1.15pm this afternoon.As for training being in batches,i can't say but i will try and find out soon and post it for any interested member of the forum.Loladeola,where did u do your test, interview and medical?Did u do it in lagos or any other part of the country?i did my in test on 20th jan,2007 in airforce base ikeja,interview on 13th feb at their head qtrs in V/island and medical(at havana hosp in s/lere) in lagos.see u soonest at the training school.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by loladeola(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2007
thanx so much 4 d feedback,ur interview was earlier dan mine.i did mine on 24th feb and my medical at 'hammond hospital gana high comm,l/island. thanx once again. cheesy
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by ejykolisis: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2007
please guys i have intercontinental text in ph on17th,can you give me some hints how it will look like
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2007
Please anyone with the test format of intercontinental bank should please let the house know cos we are meant to write it on ph in the 17th of this month.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by kuntakinte(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
I was called yesterday also to start training with IBPLC on monday.

@ejykolisis,

The format is numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning (with comprehension), critical reasoning (you have to watch out for this one!). Time is 1hr 30 mins. Thegoo news is you are allowed to use calculators, the bad news is they do negative marking, so no guesses as they deduct the ones you failed from the one you got right! By he way you have about 100 questions.

Hey have gotten any invitation to write the test on the 17th or is it just rumours? I have a friend who wants to write IBPLC's test in PH. How did you guys apply?
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by yankidelta(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2007
yeah donsteve did my medicals in hammond clinic as well but havent been invited for training yet but wetin i go do other than to wait n carry on with my runs.later!
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2007
The test comes up on Saturday at the airforce base, Ikeja. Goodluck to all candidates.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by lorebobo(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
hello fynewaka, you say the test comes up on saturday. when and where exactly? thanks.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2007
lorebobo:

hello fynewaka, you say the test comes up on saturday. when and where exactly? thanks.

Time: Saturday, 17th JNovember, 2007
Venue: Airforce Secondary school, Ikeja
Time: 9.am (accreditation begins by 7. am).

Are you ok with that?
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by afolabi236(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2007
pls help is there any one in the house with the format of the test on saturday pls it is urgent cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by GBASKY: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2007
PLS DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WE ARE EXPECTED TO GRING TO THE VENUE

AND WILL THERE BE ANY ROOM FOR GATE CRASHING
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by mamalaj(f): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hey everyone,guess what?I was invited for GTB and Intercontinental test and both are to be done on the same day,(17th Nov)How will i do it,which is easier to pass so i will shenk the harder one,abi how una see am? cool
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by tosat: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2007
hi!
@mamalaj, maybe Intercontinental cos its higher pay but then i heard both ask general GMAT questions though i have not written either test before.

@ gbasky
a friend told me to go to Ligali Ayorinde Intercontinental Bank to pick up an IV for the test on sat Nov 17th by Friday the 16th. unfortunately, i dont know the details as i am not interested in banking but i'm sure he got an IV to write the test from Intercontinental Ligali Ayorinde.

All d best to all going for the test with or without an IV. May God's favour go before you and encompass you with unusual success.
Re: Intercontinental Test Update by GBASKY: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2007
@mamalaj
I WILL ADVISE U TO GO FOR INTERCONTINENTAL COS THEIR OWN IS MORE PROMISING

@ tosat
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U ALWAYS

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Aptitude Test / Pls House How Real Is ICSL In Obanikoro? / NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.