Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey (17225 Views)

Kirk Douglas Dies, Aged 103 / Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos / Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Kirk Franklin has arrived in the country for the “Fearless” concert with Tim Godfrey.

Tim Godfrey shared a video of the two of them at the airport, calling Kirk Franklin his “father and mentor.”

He shared the video with the caption:

Common guys, join me welcome back a living legend and fearless inspiration to the body of Christ. @kirkfranklin “”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXteN0DlOmD/

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/kirk-franklin-arrive-nigeria-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Kylekent59: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Watch
Besikitas istanbul vs antalyaspor fc
Quaresma. Vs. Samuel eto

Time 7:45

2 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by qualityovenbake(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Nice. Won't miss it.
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by justi4jesu(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2017
cool cool cool cool It's gonna be a lovely day....lovely day....lovely day....Lovelyyyy dayyyy..

9 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Codyt(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Whose Gist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by SEOManiac: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Good
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by EROMS38(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2017
This is not his first time coming to Nigeria. Welcome
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Do u want a revolution grin

4 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by KayDEAN(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2017
I'm so sorry for anyone who plays that nairabet game

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Kylekent59: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2017
THIEF OLE BARAWO ONYE OSHIIIII
surebet83:
Todays Premier league games ready call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by descrisom(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2017
K
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by EseWealth(f): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
which i can be there
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Men who's voices lift my soul.

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by realwiz1(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
itz goin 2 b a great concert
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Y kirk no fit come Abuja now?

Anyways....you are welcome sir.
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by CAPSLOCKED: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017

LOL
THE TITLE SHOULD BE

"Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “scoop some cash off the gullible nigerians in the name of gospel music” Concert With Tim Godfrey

3 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by yvonnechaka(f): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
More than a legend....love his music

4 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by 1shortblackboy: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
The guy that brought a REVOLUTION to gospel music
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
I wouldn't mind going to a Kirk Franklin concert and sing in the crowd at the top of my lungs because I sure know all his songs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmn

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by kelvyn7: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by chloroform: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
THE TITLE SHOULD BE

"Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “scoop some cash off the gullible nigerians in the name of gospel music” Concert With Tim Godfrey

Keep kwayet! So the secular musicians don't "scoop some cash off the gullible Nigeriansin the name of hip hop" abi?

12 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by watchwoman(f): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
chloroform:

Keep kwayet! So the secular musicians don't "scoop some cash off the gullible Nigeriansin the name of hip hop" abi?

Don't mind him jare

4 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by jd1986(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
This guy and R-kelly them be 5&6 grin
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
nice
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by walezon(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
So I should fry stone?
How this one take concern me now, next pls!
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by lollypeezle(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Immediately they locked your cap, they locked your brain
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
THE TITLE SHOULD BE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by pointstores(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
great
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kirk franklin aka Jesus freak.
Re: Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey by ubongoton(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kylekent59:
Watch Besikitas istanbul vs antalyaspor fc Quaresma. Vs. Samuel eto
Time 7:45

i thought you were quoting timothy 7 v 45... You this gambler

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador / Sarz Shows Off Blonde Look In Dapper Photos / Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.