Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber (590 Views)

Purchase Of Dry Red Pepper, Yam Tubers, Sorghum, Millet,maize, Onions,corn, Yams / How And When To Start A Watermelon And Cucumber Farm / Creating Wealth; Agricultural Products Supply And Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by Stinson007(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
I need every network to assist me. I have plans to buy from Jos, markudi and supply to onitsha, awka etc
Any information on cost of transport, purchase price, sales and Logistics will be appreciated.
Re: About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
HI.
Re: About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
HI. I stay in Jos. I can supply u. Call/whatapp 08161695886 for more information
Re: About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by Toscosamuel(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
You can produce dis crops. Afta harvest u sale, i would like you to buy seeds of different vegetable seeds(Thailand breeds) and other agric materials. We can equally set ur farm too. We reside in owerri. THAI-AGRO AND ALLIED INDUSTRIES
Re: About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by joeblesscom: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
for all Koalack Watermelon and other product from Technisem at affordable prices, contact me on 07052578282
Re: About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by mulekanle: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Are you a farmer, agro allied industry, agriproduct exporters, agribusinessmen and wants to connect with others to do business, make transactions and get recommended?

Get registered at releaf via www.releaf.ng to meet thousands of customers, sellers and buyers of your products.

Join the 21st century Agribusinessmen!
Re: About To Start Agricultural Products Supply ; Pepper, Yam And Cucumber by adethedon: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
I found an agricultural cooperative called *Releaf*. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it *connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).*

*I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng*

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/

Check the links I've sent you to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Practising Heliculture In Nigeria / Ugu For Sale In Bulk! / Do U Sell Fowls In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.