Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) (27189 Views)

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Going For Operation In Benue Caught & Tied By Vigilante(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by Kamelot77(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what an awful way to end... but can this Yoruba people stop burning criminals
are u Avin headache upstairs
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by NCANTaskForce: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2017
angry
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Sermwell:

Iam at the great beyond right now and I can tell you authoritatively that life is a lot better here! So when are you coming? grin
at the appointed time... Say hi to the devil for me grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by olowobaba10: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
X
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by harsysky(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
how i hate this country ehh. Polithiefians have been stealing from us since inception and we are cool with it but just someone stealing puff puff or purewater to drink is immediately burnt. Illiteracy is bad!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
You contract a civil engineer to manage your building project in 4 years.

After 2 years he disappears for 90 days plus on medical grounds which you pay for and tells you he has handed over to the site engineer in his absence. Assuring you that your project will be delivered even if he's absent.

Question is, would you keep paying him his allowances and keep paying for his medicals in a foreign land with your hard earned money or ask him to do the needfull and fully concentrate on getting his health back in shape?

This question is for all those still turning a blind eye to the "doctrine of necessity" because of political sentiments and hypocrisy.

So, if you fell ill with a chronic illness, and you had to be on prolonged treatment....you would love it if your employer fired you in the middle of your treatment, and left you without means of funding your treatment?

Or if you had an accident and broke your legs and had to be off work for three to four months as a result...you would love it if your employer sacked you like that?

Infact, some labour unions would call that breach of contract.

There are better ways to critique this government. Yours is not one of them.
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by phorget(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
Collect don turn to correct!
Se na Sule Igbira report this news?

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2017
WAWU! E FOR KNOW, E FOR NO NEED MONEY.

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by godchildjayboy(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Oh my God, never again, Nigeria wouldn't learn,taking law I'm there hand's since 1960, hope what happened to the Army general that was wrongful accused and got burnt would happened. Because the whole community both young and old will suffer for it.....nemesis awaiting those supporting jungle justice in Nigeria. #Saynotojunglejustice..... Anybody caught in crimes should be handover to the authority for proper investigation.
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by olushy: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2017
This are the brains we need on nairaland , on point
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by Slurity(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
Sometimes I just don't know which is better, living in this world or passing on to the great beyond

You've already called it "the great beyond", why wait, why dragging your feet? Pls be man enof and "pass on"
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tinynita:
na wa oh...how do these people that burn thieves sleep at night?

Like baby dragons, snoring the night away! grin
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
coolhamid:
Jungle justice should not be an option

You mean the only option?! grin
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
graceberry:
Burning thiefs would have worth it if only done to our polithiefcians

Because those ones are not humans? You people are so clueless! There's no better option to deal with armed robbers in Nigeria than to jj them whenever/wherever they are caught.
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

You've already called it "the great beyond", why wait, why dragging your feet? Pls be man enof and "pass on"
taking one's life is a straight way to hell... I hope you know thag
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlphaT1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
Collect don turn to correct!

Se na Sule Igbira report this news?
The Tivs use 'R' and 'L' interchangeably in their language so a typical Tiv person (with ascent) has this challenge when speaking English. He pronounces words like problem as probrem, prayer as player, usually as ussuary, run as lun etc.
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Slurity:
are you normal?

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kamelot77:
are u Avinv headache upstairs

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zico5:

This is Benue not yoruba land. Hatred will surely kill u soon. Even if u can't read can't u beg someone to check for u?

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by preshOnogwu1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
yaqq:
auto correct I guess
Nah... That's how most Tiv people speak... They even refer to rat as lat
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlphaT1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE TYPING WITH YOUR PHONE ON "AUTO-COLLECT" cheesy
The Tivs use 'R' and 'L' interchangeably in their language so a typical Tiv person (with ascent) has this challenge when speaking English. He pronounces words like problem as probrem, prayer as player, usually as ussuary, run as lun etc.
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
taking one's life is a straight way to hell... I hope you know thag

Then let me help you. Where's your address? cheesy
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

Then let me help you. Where's your address? cheesy
urm...I'd rather a woman kill me than a man... Go jor
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by Tolexander: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlphaT1:

and AlphaT1 as Arpha 1st

gringringrin
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
urm...I'd rather a woman kill me than a man... Go jor

Hahahaha, to kpai been don de fear you since 1900
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlphaT1:

YEAH THEY ALSO DO THAT WITH THEIR KEYBOARDS.
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by vertueptime: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Wat do u need them for?
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
vertueptime:

Wat do u need them for?
so killing them is the best option ?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by MNDY(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE TYPING WITH YOUR PHONE ON "AUTO-COLLECT" cheesy

Oops! Even the word auto-correct itself fell victim to auto-correct (auto-collect).
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by vertueptime: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
so killing them is the best option ?

Yes o, kill them before they kill more and start reproducing more killers, i call it a necessary sacrifice
Re: Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
vertueptime:

Yes o, kill them before they kill more and start reproducing more killers, i call it a necessary sacrifice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Killed In Abeokuta, Ogun State By Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  / My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.