Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State (3990 Views)

Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES / My Trip To Village Of Yester Years(usa) / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2017
DRONE PIC OF OIL RICH VILLAGE OF MMIATA ANAM COVERING BOTH UMUDENZE & ONUORA

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Odi Mma Omanbala!
Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Osun or anambra? Na brown roofs I dey see all over

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Beautiful...by looking at the land, how plush the vegetation is, you don't need a geophysicist to tell you that oil lies underneath.
Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF AGULERI OTU ANAMBRA STATE
I have heard of a land of a far away Omabala Island.
It's beauti is a place to behold.
It is a land where milk and honey are abundant.
When you step foot in this island you will never wanna go again.
The beautiful island is a home of happy farmers and fishermen.
Never will i forget this beautiful island that never grow old.
How long shall i wait to see the waters again.
The voice of the love one are always waiting at the pontoon and the tears for hope.
Thanks Governor Willie Obiano for the ongoing road leading to this beautiful Island.
Even the birds, the trees, the fish that swim all is thanking you. Thanks for the love that is so pure indeed Aguleri otu will forever remember this kindness.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by Crystolexy: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Read very well Sir, it says village, damn village not osun city, its one of the few poor villages in Anambra

Here is a village in osun try compare

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Lalasticlala Come and seeoooo!!!
Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
THE NEW FACE OF THE VILLAGE OF UMUOBA ANAM IN ANAMBRA STATE... . The same story goes to Umueri down to Awkuzu, Nteje and Ivitedunu.
You can now travel to anywhere at Anambra state at Night. Crime has dramastically reduce in the state because of this singular act. Even Lagos can't boost of the kind of LCD street light. Truly we are light of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by Tolexander: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2017
investnow2013:
BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF AGULERI OTU
I have heard of a land of a far away Omabala Island.
It's beauti is a place to behold.
It is a land where milk and honey are abundant.
When you step foot in this island you will never wanna go again.
The beautiful island is a home of happy farmers and fishermen.
Never will i forget this beautiful island that never grow old.
How long shall i wait to see the waters again.
The voice of the love one are always waiting at the pontoon and the tears for hope.
Thanks Governor Willie Obiano for the ongoing road leading to this beautiful Island.
Even the birds, the trees, the fish that swim all is thanking you. Thanks for the love that is so pure indeed Aguleri otu will forever remember this kindness.
you meant the village is an island?

Sir, may I know what qualifies it to be an island?
Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by investnow2013: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2017
IYIORA BRIGDE LINKING IYIORA ANAM AND EZIAGULU OTU AGULERI COMMUNITIES.
THIS BRIGDE LEADS TO ONE OF THE GAS RESERVE.
BEHOLD THIS BRIGDE IS ON EZECHI RIVER COMMONLY KNOW AS ODA RIVER, IT LINKS OMABALA RIVER.
TRULY WILLIE IS WORKING, FARMERS AND THE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by Nutase: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Looks like Ibadan. Brown roofs everywhere.
Re: Drone Pic Of Oil Rich Village Of Mmiata Anam Anambra State by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Crystolexy:

Read very well Sir, it says village, damn village not osun city, its one of the few poor villages in Anambra

Here is a village in osun try compare

SO A PICTURE WITH A FEW BLOCKS OF MUD AND WALLS IS ENOUGH TO REPRESENT "A VILLAGE IN OSUN" ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians In India Are Jobless – Envoy / Travel House Budget Hotel Lekki / Lets Talk Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.