Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) (39718 Views)

The Earliest British Man Had Black Skin And Blue Eyes, Anthropologists Find / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by badthinds: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2017
First of all. Happy sunday, good people of Nigeria.

Well, I would have entitled this thread: "Part of the bible where someone spewed cum on the ground" grin ...but that's not my concern. grin

There was a time when
In Genesis 38:9
" But Onan knew that the children would not belong to him, so when he had intercourse with his
brother’s widow, he let the semen spill on the
ground, so that there would be no children for his
brother."

Any version you have with you will do.

Here are his reasons

Facts:
- His brothers, who had been husbands to that Same woman had died mysteriously
- Now it was his turn as in the tradition (from God) to marry his brother's widow.

When Onan's father noticed this mystery, he felt reluctant giving her to Onan - the one left.
So he told her to be patient...that he hasn't grown enough.
She was patient...though desperate. When she felt it was trick...you could read more to see what she did...how she got her father in-law to have sex with her!, so she could get back in track.

Now
If you were Onan. Wouldn't you do the same? (spilling it)...but unfortunately, the bible recorded it that God killed Onan for this. sad

Back to the matter. This is the earliest birth control approach recorded in the bible.

14 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by immortalcrown(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Na old common knowledge nah.

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by logicalhumour: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Lol. "Man shall not live by condom alone."

If this hit FP, I'll come back to take my rightful FTC position.

lol. Oya, Seun, lalasticlala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by wtfcoded: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
No be today nah.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by debsjoat(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Haba. Waiting for front page. God go bless the next comment below me. To the ones above you guys fckn up...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by okwyee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
He onan Also died mysteriously, maybe the other brothers has been spilling their cum on the floor too!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni land and Bayelsa.
We met many of the impoverished community people. We met one man who is a fisher man. You can tell from the look on his face that he is poor beyond poverty. But then he has 11 children and a pregnant wife. I almost collapsed when I find out this. As if not enough, one of his daughter about age of 16/17 is already a parent too. She was put into family way by a neighbor who later ran away. They were all living in one rickety wooden house. I shed tears.

At that moment I knew that no matter how well planned our economic policies are, no matter how fast the pedal upon which our economy is riding... With these kind of careless and mindless child bearing, poverty and hunger will continue to be our permanent companion.

We wrote a proposition on this matter to the then House of Rep Member Hon. Ali Ahmad. But the proposition was dismissed upon religious ground and archaic tradions.
The proposition was seeking to lobby for a law on ONE CHILD POLICY las did in China, though its a modify policy one which to suit Nigerian clime. Our proposition was rejected because they fear it will not be popular among our illiterate people the vast majority of whom voted for them.

Till now, I believe this is the right thing to do. It is #TheRightSense .

By the time I run for House of Rep come 2019, this will be my vocal point. Thank God for the not too young to run law.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Penalty82(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Onan broke the law and must die.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by chauvinist(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is one passage in the Bible that is NEVER EVER read in church... grin

I wonder why grin grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by RobinHez(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
I dunno why i booked this space though... I have nothing to say.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Dottore: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Well withdrawal of dick when one is about to ejaculate is common sense. Guys that do it didn't learn it from the Bible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
Just passing through...
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Penalty82(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:

Well, I would have entitled this thread: "Part of the bible where someone spewed cum on the ground" grin ...but that's not my concern. grin

There was a time when
" But Onan knew that the children would not belong to him, so when he had intercourse with his
brother."

Here are his reasons

Facts:
- Now it was his turn as in the tradition (from God) to marry his brother's widow.

When Onan's father noticed this mystery, he felt reluctant giving her to Onan - the one left.
She was patient...though desperate. When she felt it was trick...you could read more to see what she did...how she got her father in-law to have sex with her!, so she could get back in track.

Now
If you were Onan. Wouldn't you do the same? (spilling it)...but unfortunately, the bible recorded it that God killed Onan for this. sad

Back to the matter. This is the earliest birth control approach recorded in the bible.

What Onan did was an outright breakage of law and that was why God killed him. He was selfish, he didn't want the genealogy of his brother to continue hence God's anger on him.

Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

30 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by millomaniac: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Guilderland1:
badthinds:

There was a time when
brother."

Here are his reasons

Facts:

Now

It is also worthy to mention that God punished him severely for doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Guilderland1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Me that never had sex, how will I react the day I will do it with my wife, God help me ooo, sad

5 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Guilderland1:
Me that never had sex, how will I react the day I will do it with my wife, God help me ooo, sad
Lol

Even your bed can attest to it with the angle of depression it has in the middle that ure lying... .

Comman beat me... Am in my room

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
smh

You guys won't just read the bible.

God didn't kill him for spilling his cum to the ground. God killed him because his intentions were very wrong.

I don't have the liberty to start typing plenty now. Read the bible... it is not difficult!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
So it is safe to say God frowns at pulling out or using of condom because it is the same as "spilling it" on the floor?

NB: Premarital sex is discouraged according to this rules!

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Evablizin(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ok make i fry birth control nah

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by bigeliot(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
So d part wey say GOD KILLED HIM FOR DAT no fear u? Kwantinue
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Phi001(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Coi-tus interruptus at its finest...

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by hilroy: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Withdrawal method aye

3 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Zizicardo(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's called "withdrawal method"

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by xtivin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Then what was God reaction afterwards. Mr Birth control?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by HajimeSaito(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Caustics: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by papaejima1: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni in Bayelsa.
We met many of the impoverished community people. We met one man who is a fisher man. You can tell from the look on his face that he is poor beyond poverty. But then he has 11 children and a pregnant wife. I almost collapsed when I find out this. As if not enough, one of his daughter about age of 16/17 is already a parent too. She was put into family way by a neighbor who later ran away. They were all living in one rickety wooden house. I shed tears.

At that moment I knew that no matter how well planned our economic policies are, no matter how fast the pedal upon which our economy is riding... With these kind of careless and mindless child bearing, poverty and hunger will continue to be our permanent companion.

We wrote a proposition on this matter to the then House of Rep Member Hon. Ali Ahmad. But the proposition was dismissed upon religious ground and archaic tradions.
The proposition was seeking to lobby for a law on ONE CHILD POLICY las did in China, though its a modify policy one which to suit Nigerian clime. Our proposition was rejected because they fear it will not be popular among our illiterate people the vast majority of whom voted for them.

Till now, I believe this is the right thing to do. It is #TheRightSense .
And did you hear China is no longer happy with the one child policy?
Canada is even begging people to reproduce but they say no.
Reason is because when you implement such policies, in time it becomes the norm and people wouldn't want to change and it becomes a negative because when your older generation begins to die off, you won't have enough young ones to replace them, hence you'd be forced to look outside to fill the population quota.

This brings in aliens into your country with different cultures and beliefs who in time will out reproduce you and totally take over your land. You will then become a minority in your own land.

Not all that glitters is gold bro.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Gerrard59(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Unfortunately, that method is not reliable in the real sense.

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by jericco1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.