Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) (39707 Views)

The Earliest British Man Had Black Skin And Blue Eyes, Anthropologists Find / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
That's called withdrawal method.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by zonax(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:
First of all. Happy sunday, good people of Nigeria.

Well, I would have entitled this thread: "Part of the bible where someone spewed cum on the ground" grin ...but that's not my concern. grin

There was a time when
In Genesis 38:9
" But Onan knew that the children would not belong to him, so when he had intercourse with his
brother’s widow, he let the semen spill on the
ground, so that there would be no children for his
brother."

Any version you have with you will do.

Here are his reasons

Facts:
- His brothers, who had been husbands to that Same woman had died mysteriously
- Now it was his turn as in the tradition (from God) to marry his brother's widow.

When Onan's father noticed this mystery, he felt reluctant giving her to Onan - the one left.
So he told her to be patient...that he hasn't grown enough.
She was patient...though desperate. When she felt it was trick...you could read more to see what she did...how she got her father in-law to have sex with her!, so she could get back in track.

Now
If you were Onan. Wouldn't you do the same? (spilling it)...but unfortunately, the bible recorded it that God killed Onan for this. sad

Back to the matter. This is the earliest birth control approach recorded in the bible.

Stop twisting the word of God. What happened to him afterwards?

HE DIED as a result of this action
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
smh

You guys won't just read the bible.

God didn't kill him for spilling his cum to the ground. God killed him because his intentions were very wrong.

I don't have the liberty to start typing plenty now. Read the bible... it is not difficult!
I taya o
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
papaejima1:

And did you hear China is no longer happy with the one child policy?
Canada is even begging people to reproduce but they say no.
Reason is because when you implement such policies, in time it becomes the norm and people wouldn't want to change and it becomes a negative because when your older generation begins to die off, you won't have enough young ones to replace them, hence you'd be forced to look outside to fill the population quota.

This brings in aliens into your country with different cultures and beliefs who in time will out reproduce you and totally take over your land. You will then become a minority in your own land.

Not all that glitters is gold bro.

Like I said up there. A modified version of what China did. Mind you China did not grow tired of it, they merely stopped it after they have find a cure and it has become beneficial.
I don't know the Canadians are asking for more population... I am aware of that of Japan though.

If we can do away with most of our african cultures, when can also do away with population control when it is no longer needed. This is 21st century bro, think and act like it. Do away with Bible stories of egypt and israel.

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Exponental(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Your point not justified. He had a wicked intention. If it was a mutual agreement, then you can call it birth control but this was a case of chop n clean mouth.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Jabioro: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
See random sex within a family with the same woman.. the escapade didn't not spared the father in- law ..hmmmm power of pussy strong..

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ajeyo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
You this Oduduwanaidiot is a big minutes,you want to sample the new wife of a virgin man,God must punish you for that evil thought.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

I taya o

you dey read bible? undecided
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
How do we read this Bible verse?

God killed the first born because he sinned!

God killed the second for spilling it on the ground.

Now the father has sex with the same lady thinking she was a prostitute but God blessed them.

Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Gerrard59:
Unfortunately, that method is not reliable in the real sense.

yeah, because some semen are passed out unknownily so are just deceive yourself by doing outside.

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by piagetskinner(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
but u failed to point out what happen to himbin verse 10 God put him to death
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BAILMONEY: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Lol

Even your bed can attest to it with the angle of depression it has in the middle that ure lying... .

Comman beat me... Am in my room
HE SHOULD CONE AND BEAT YOU WITH HIS THIRD LEG ABIgrin
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by sleekymag(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:

Well, I would have entitled this thread: "Part of the bible where someone spewed cum on the ground" grin ...but that's not my concern. grin

There was a time when
" But Onan knew that the children would not belong to him, so when he had intercourse with his
brother."

Here are his reasons

Facts:
- Now it was his turn as in the tradition (from God) to marry his brother's widow.

When Onan's father noticed this mystery, he felt reluctant giving her to Onan - the one left.
She was patient...though desperate. When she felt it was trick...you could read more to see what she did...how she got her father in-law to have sex with her!, so she could get back in track.

Now
If you were Onan. Wouldn't you do the same? (spilling it)...but unfortunately, the bible recorded it that God killed Onan for this. sad

Back to the matter. This is the earliest birth control approach recorded in the bible.
You're mixing it up. Onan is the second son of Judah, who spilled his semen and died. The one Judah claimed was too young because of this death mysteries is the third son Shelah. He didn't have to marry her though since his father claimed he was too young.

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by waterfas: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:

There was a time when
brother."

Here are his reasons

Facts:

Now

Gen. 38:9 AND AUNAN, KNOWING THAT THE SEED SHOULD NOT BE HIS, IT CAME TO PASS WHEN HE WENT IN TO HIS BROTHER'S WO-MAN,THAT HE SPILLED IT UPON THE GROUND,SO THAT HE SHOULD NOT GIVE SEED TO HIS BROTHER'S WO-MAN. Gen.38:10 AND HIS DOING THIS APPEARED EVIL BEFORE THE THEOS(Alpha&Omega);AND HE KILLED HIM ALSO. (This should not be used to try to claim that it’s a sin to spill semen upon the ground. The sin was that Aunan/Onan rejected The Will of God and refused to obey the instruction of his dad which was also the instruction of our Creator for Old Testament times. See Deut. 25:5-10 This shows that the Law of God was already in existence before Moses. However, this was a temporary law for ancient civilizations for purposes which have already been fulfilled: The establishment of tribes,nations and population).
In summary, Onan was selfish, he failed to do his part of the agreement, only want to enjoy his brother's wife and God killed him.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

you dey read bible? undecided
No, I dey read Chronicles of Biafran Bushboy angry
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by sleekymag(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:

What Onan did was an outright breakage of law and that was why God killed him. He was selfish, he didn't want the genealogy of his brother to continue hence God's anger on him.

Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
The law hadn't yet been given then. Maybe it was only a custom sha. This incident happened in Genesis 38 (before the law), you're quoting Deuteronomy over 430 years later (after the Israelites had gone into and out of Egypt).
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

No, I dey read Chronicles of Biafran Bushboy angry

now that my girl!

I will get you choco milo. wink
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by teflondoncuzo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oman the father of Family planning

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
For the ignoramus, abiodunalasa, making inane claims about Communist China's demented one-child policy, read.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by salbis(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni in Bayelsa.
We met many of the impoverished community people. We met one man who is a fisher man. You can tell from the look on his face that he is poor beyond poverty. But then he has 11 children and a pregnant wife. I almost collapsed when I find out this. As if not enough, one of his daughter about age of 16/17 is already a parent too. She was put into family way by a neighbor who later ran away. They were all living in one rickety wooden house. I shed tears.

At that moment I knew that no matter how well planned our economic policies are, no matter how fast the pedal upon which our economy is riding... With these kind of careless and mindless child bearing, poverty and hunger will continue to be our permanent companion.

We wrote a proposition on this matter to the then House of Rep Member Hon. Ali Ahmad. But the proposition was dismissed upon religious ground and archaic tradions.
The proposition was seeking to lobby for a law on ONE CHILD POLICY las did in China, though its a modify policy one which to suit Nigerian clime. Our proposition was rejected because they fear it will not be popular among our illiterate people the vast majority of whom voted for them.

Till now, I believe this is the right thing to do. It is #TheRightSense .
I thought Na only for North dis dey happen.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

now that my girl!

I will get you choco milo. wink
Lol. Yeye
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Yeye

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
salbis:
I thought Na only for North dis dey happen.

You thought wrong sir. It is a Nigerian thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you in Lagos?
Yep. Wanna sponsor my trip to ikogosi?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep. Wanna sponsor my trip to ikogosi?

You and Ikogosi...

Na your village? angry

sponsor ko Spenser Ni

Gerrarahia mehn!! angry
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Slurity(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
you forgot to tell us that angrily killed him because of that
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You and Ikogosi...

Na your village? angry

sponsor ko Spenser Ni

Gerrarahia mehn!! angry
Mscheeeeeewwwwwwwww angry

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
BAILMONEY:
HE SHOULD CONE AND BEAT YOU WITH HIS THIRD LEG ABIgrin
ure evil
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BAILMONEY: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
ure evil
THAT KIND BEATING DEY SWEET O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.