Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? (19865 Views)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Dfinex(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Why would I discard a towel?

Wastefulness in it's absolute form.

Lol....elder, u need to discard it when it has past it's useful life
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Dfinex(f): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
petishegzy:

Lol...Which 1 is krokro agaain oh..is dat d latest disease in town?

Lol...don't mind me jare
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by cakez: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
ngwababe:
Dem dey change towel?
this guy right here is the main reason for global warming
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Reference(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Spend so much time on the road and in hotels I can hardly remember when I bought the one I use at home. I suspect something like ten years ago. I use it for a week and its into the beeny bag for a wash and into the closet for a month and a half. Looks brand new.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by wigano: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
After a decade grin grin
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Kolinzzz7787(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mine i cant remember when i bought it talkless of how many years is left for it to be disposed!
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by petishegzy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol...don't mind me jare
I guess ur bf has krokro tongue
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Ejomax77(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have been using mine for bout 2yrs now.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Dfinex(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
petishegzy:

I guess ur bf has krokro tongue

Why do u want to start a brawl? ? ...just why?. U these online pips, someone cannot just play with u guys without it getting nasty...

Anyway I won't blame u...I started it. So bye and cheers.
For the records, I don't have a bf with krokro. Thanks
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by princessayesha(f): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Untill my mum gives them to use it on the floor cry

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol....elder, u need to discard it when it has past it's useful life

Elder? Where did that come from?

Anyways, no throwing way of towel here. That's wasteful.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by petishegzy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dfinex:

Why do u want to start a brawl? ? ...just why?. U these online pips, someone cannot just play with u guys without it getting nasty...

Anyway I won't blame u...I started it. So bye and cheers.
For the records, I don't have a bf with krokro. Thanks
Lmao..Dnt take it Personal..I was jst pulling ur legs..Not a big deal
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by ikorodureporta: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Until it tears & wears
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Dfinex(f): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Elder? Where did that come from?

Anyways, no throwing way of towel here. That's wasteful.

Oh I see u don't want to grow old...thought u are potential elder....Lol.

On the towel ish, yam and knife dey ur hand.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dfinex:

Oh I see u don't want to grow old...thought u are potential elder....Lol.

On the towel ish, yam and knive dey ur hand.

I'm not online elder o

What do you mean by yam and knife dey my hand?
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Dfinex(f): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm not online elder o

What do you mean by yam and knife dey my hand?

Lol...why are u having issues with "elder".......issokay.

By that phrase I meant the decision to discard or not to discard is yours so I aint pushing it.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by cocoberry(f): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Was waiting to see such comment since! I have got them all white too grin

GODAKPAN:
Got my last towel less than a year now and the oldest about three years, but i have over ten at home and uses one at a time. Interchanging them makes me feel there are new. meanwhile all are white colour, although different sizes. No plan to discard any but might rather buy more if i travel.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol...why are u having issues with "elder".......issokay.

By that phrase I meant the decision to discard or not to discard is yours so I aint pushing it.

I just thought it's odd for someone that doesn't know me to refer to me as elder.

No worries.

I have 15 year old towels here.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by 1metre: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
I hv plenty of them but one is reserved for slay queens, that one don suffer cheesy
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by opacity(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
ngwababe:
Dem dey change towel?
for my family, we dey in inherite towel. from generation to another. This current towel way we dey use now na 4th generation towel.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Augustap(f): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
ngwababe:
Dem dey change towel?
Chai

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Augustap(f): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
mccoy47:

Satanic lies! angry
Satanic lies from d pit of hell abi? grin
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by LaconicINC: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Towel na asset na, e no de outlive im usefulness
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by adecz: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
At any point in time, I don't have
less than 3 to 5 towels as such mine
go a long way.

Anytime I see a particular one I like,
I just buy & add..... Its the best policy.

You don't have to wait until they are
smelly rags b4 you go shopping for replacement.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Dfinex(f): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I just thought it's odd for someone that doesn't know me to refer to me as elder.

No worries.

Oh my bad...my sincere apologies.....I usually find it difficult using people's monikers, it's even more difficult choosing an appropriate tittle so I just make use of any tittle handy ....really sorry about that. I will learn to watch my care free attitude...

Goodnight Mr.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Smartademu(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Well..........as long as u are maintaining it very well, it doesn't matter when its to be changed. My wife always wash my own with hot water every two weeks and I've been using them for about 3 years now.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Trexnemesis(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
A no dey change mai own till e don dey get transparent in some parts, dropping wool on my body and everywhere. That time I know say time don dey reach to change am. Trust me, a go change am within next 1 to 2 years, and convert am to verandah door mat during raining season. A no dey throway tings like dat, na wastage.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

No worries.

Not sure if you're cheap or those are some REALLY good towels.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nellybobo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Change towel ke. Na toothbrush??
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by eunisam: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
13 years only.

but wait ooo! towel is used only when your body is cleaned. that simply means it cannot get dirt .
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
CHANGE TOWEL? NA UNTIL THE TOWEL LOSS I DEY CHANGE AM O.
Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
when e don tear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / A First Time Mother Looking For A Good Hospital And Baby Stuff / Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.