Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless (3547 Views)

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by LubeyNaijaBlog: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
At week 36, this agile preggy lady will give any teenage girl a run for her money when it comes to exercising. 
Which is why her yoga practice photos with her little son are currently going viral.

You like...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/these-yoga-photos-of-pregnant-lady-and.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by LubeyNaijaBlog: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2017

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
It cool thou
Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make 9ja mother in law see you dey do this one..
Mama.... Ehn shocked :owhat's this?

Wife..ha :DMama it's yoga

Mama... Yoga ko, yogurt ni angry angryabeg stop joor, don't coman goan injure my grandchild o sad sad......
I like the second one sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by dingbang(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Make she no crush her baby with her weight o
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by malificent(f): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Quite risky, what if she loses her stance and slams her overloaded belly on the ground? I don't like such thoughts
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Me likey.cheesy Amazing.
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by SmartPunter(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
what is she feeling Like ?? Any way na white try am here for 9jamake devil use u do Promo ....

1 Like

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by yaqq: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
hey easy!

1 Like

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by lecturerdabo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Go to bed, the next is "she don born "

Really love this!
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
GOD 4bid, i even felt uneasy seeing these pictures, i will never allow my wife, do something as life threatening as this. "how can a pregnant woman start doing push ups, what if she looses control and the unthinkable happens? jezz!!!!
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by BlackPablo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Amazing
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
I'D LOVE TO PUT MY "PENILE" IN HER. angry
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by TrapHedges(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
SmartPunter:
what is she feeling Like ?? Any way na white try am here for 9jamake devil use u do Promo ....

are u saying d devil operates only around tis side ?
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by decatalyst(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Warris dis nah?

Odikwa risky fa sad
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by decatalyst(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

Iyawo oni yawo?

6 Likes

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Tamarapetty(f): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oluwasaeon embarassed get ready

1 Like

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
They've got enough nutrients and supplements over there to keep them strong .

2 Likes

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by HajimeSaito(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

FOCUS ON PUTTING GREY MATTER IN YOUR HEAD
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Oluwasaeon embarassed get ready
Can't wait...
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Evablizin(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

Just bothered because she is peggy if not she can turn herself upside down wetin concern me
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by wheesin(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Is that not Ashad?
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Dacronym(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Looking at her in the last picture she kinda, in a way looks like lily Singh
Then I look at her again she does not look like her at all
smiley
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by thundafire: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Looks like a South American not all dis lazy young mothers of now a days
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by potbelly(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
This people like rough play sha... undecided

Any slip and the pregnancy is gone...
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by permsec: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Our own girls na to dey spit upandan like cobra even when the pregnancy na still 3weeks.
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by danchuzzy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
malificent:
Quite risky, what if she loses her stance and slams her overloaded belly on the ground? I don't like such thoughts

One word - confidence
Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by permsec: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
They've got enough nutrients and supplements over there to keep them strong .
Is that so?

Re: These Yoga Photos Of A Pregnant Lady And Her Son Will Leave You Speechless by Dollarship(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

village pple are doing skipping rope in your B R A I N angry

(1) (Reply)

Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! / My Near Rape Experiences / REVEALED:... Most Beautiful Female On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.