Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed (58461 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by jamjo: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Since the recent church killing in ozubulu by drug mob attracted nation-wide cry which Nnamdi kanu ignorantly blamed on Fulani herdsmen, i can safely presume that this one is definitely done by Nnamdi Kanu so as to equally blame it on the Fulani as well and add it to 'i told you before' factor.. This is propaganda taken too far.
Igbo bloods must be sacrificed for the freedom of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu.
I heard he cannot speak igbo language fluently, that's why he addresses his fellow swines with english.
Fg arrest this guy with immediate alacrity.

You heard, hear say that is why you typing rubbish.why do you all trying so hard on Biafran issues that people like you forget to at least do just five minutes research before coming up with your propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by gberra: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
yeah just like you fucking bastards have harvested the head of 70 percent of your useless population https://www.nairaland.com/3985355/shoes-victims-killed-ritualists-nigeria
You have no proof that was in SW.... You're a freaking Sucker!

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by kense88: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheCabal:
Please shootings and killings have always been rampant in the east. The east most likely has the highest numbers of broad daylight armed robbers and legitimate cultist.

We only have not been privy to this information because it has been well hidden due to the acceptance of such practices in their society.

Now that the easterners want to "burn down the zoo". The media, police and other organizations are now on high alert in these areas and in full surveillance.

All their misdeed are now shared with the world. Easterners are not shocked by this, they are simply putting in a show... they shoot and maim clergy men and church goers since the days of Ejike Mbaka.

I laugh at easterners ... they think we don't know they lost respect for the church a long time ago. But this is a story for another day.
What an idiot you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by ogogoroNo1: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is a new dimension in the south east

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by MrSly(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
What could be the reason behind this attacks on the church? Could it be that nnamdi kanu is right? Is it a deliberate attempt to dissuade biafrans
There is just but ONLY and ONLY one reason behind it. Anambra gubernatorial election is around the corner. One stupid adviser of one of the aspirant or his party must have pointed out that the sitting governor might sweep in the polls due to the water tight security he ensured. They are now hell bent to discredit him. Dasol!
I already have suspects in my mind.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by TENHEU22(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
They lied to you people that it's a drug fight, you agreed and relax, you went off guard.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by bamite(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
emmymdk:

Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Useless pig
Mynd44 you will not ban this one now oh, just because he's an ipob. If it is we law abiding Nigerians now your blood will be hot. lalasticlala you too you're guilty. Double standards

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
kense88:
What an idiot you are.

The east is a cesspit. I have known this for a long time. Even your girls can kill. You have no morals and no leaders. You have been a fragmented society before the white man came. Thats why you have villages and hamlets not empires or dynasty. It not possible to enforce law and order when your culture establishes that "everyman is King for himself". Hence everyman makes rules for himself.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Okoyiboz3: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
The enemy of a Biafran is another Biafran.
They kill themselves for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by TENHEU22(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrSly:

There is just but ONLY and ONLY one reason behind it. Anambra gubernatorial election is around the corner. One stupid adviser of one of the aspirant or his party must have pointed out that the sitting governor might sweep in the polls due to the water tight security he ensured. They are now hell bent to discredit him. Dasol!
They used the same tactics to uproot GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by BlackPablo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

you are too stupi.d to be alive....damn!

But I'm alive Right?? Don't worry it won't take long before you die of starvation cause there Will be no one to give You alms.
BEGGAR tongue angry grin

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by tribalistseun: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Since the recent church killing in ozubulu by drug mob attracted nation-wide cry which Nnamdi kanu ignorantly blamed on Fulani herdsmen, i can safely presume that this one is definitely done by Nnamdi Kanu so as to equally blame it on the Fulani as well and add it to 'i told you before' factor.. This is propaganda taken too far.
Igbo bloods must be sacrificed for the freedom of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu.
I heard he cannot speak igbo language fluently, that's why he addresses his fellow swines with english.
Fg arrest this guy with immediate alacrity.

You might sleep one day and you won't be able to wake up again cos of hatred for the people we pass you

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by swiz123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrSly:

tell me it's not yul edochie
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by one4GOD(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
fatdon2:

http://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-attack-another-anambra-church-kill-policeman-civilian/
me i have decided, God helping me to ensure i repent of all sins, known and unknown, because the way things are going, one cant be sure again ooo. going out is one thing but retuning is another. let one not close eyes and d next thing u are standing before Baba God. God please help us to stay in u always IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Markfemi2: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Biafra
Land of drug barons

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by extralargehead(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Not again, what is happening ?
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:
When I was coming back from church today, this thought came to my mind and i letter said God forbids. Now look at...
Why are people so desperate to stop the inevitable by attacking children of God even in the place of worship ?

When Nnamdi KANU mentioned those behind Ozubulu attack, some bunch of miserable basstarddsss were busy opposing his opinion, now he has been vindicated.

Indeed, this contraption must tear into pieces. I curse Lugard for merging Igbos with animals.

Very soon, they will invade your land ,kill you and rape your women = Nnamdi KANU-- 16th June 2014
Rip to the dead.

So who are the "They"? Enlighten me.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by timunstopable: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
People with their flat brains

If they were after the. Church why didn't they go inside the Church after they overpowered the police&the police fled

Common sense

The Church wasn't their target

They collecting the police rifle also a sign or maybe freebie for them

But just shows they were in control and could have easily attacked the church if it was their target

My take

1.They could be kidnappers/thieves on a mission ran into the police and panicked .Didn't want to take any chances opened fire
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by MrSly(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
tell me it's not yul edochie
Not him. There are many mafians in that race but all of them will be disgraced.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Abagworo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Politics is a very bad game. Obiano has been boasting about improvement in security which leaves me thinking politicians might be trying to strip him of that selling point.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Exactly d way North Easterners were feeling when Boko Haram started. They were made to feel Boko Haram was d only solution and d people in turn started giving Boko Haram support and we're even hiding them in their houses. They refused t volunteer information as to who were members of Boko Haram. Boko Haram was hoisting their flags just as is happening now and d people thought they were been liberated. Attack started from government institutions and later to churches before there was fire everywhere. Nnamdi Kanu has gone far and is running out of idea as to what to tell his followers to keep his fame and income. Any attempt for him to back down now will spell doom for him. So, he may result to this Terri and guerrilla attack. What is happening in Anambra is inside job even some if not all purported fulani attacks in Enugu were inside job. Easternes better begin to look inward.
StarOfDavid:
Devil's security service will not succeed. They are running a covert operation in Anambra state and the southeast to push us to carry arms so as to create a sense of insecurity aimed at deploying soldiers and declaring a state of emergency and blame it on IPOB.

That is the only option they have now because it is clear, Anambra election will fail and if it fail, it will have a ripple effect on 2019. Again, their quit notice failed and fell flat on their faces to their surprise hence they have been having nightmares of okonkwo chasing them in their dreams, so they have been very restless .

The north is very desperate now and they are searching for soft spots in the south especially in the S-south and the S-east to create insecurity. The same way it happened in the western region before the military struck...

You wonder why OBJ granted an interview yesterday about why there has not been a coup...It may sound coincidental but trust me, they are cooking up something somewhere that will backfire on them...God is with us and the blood of the innocent ones who have died unjustly will fight back..This battle is spiritual.

Lovers of freedom where every you are be vigilant...The enemy is fighting his last battle. We will not give up biafra for anything not even in the face of death...

They will blackmail us in their media, lie against us, say things Nnamdi kanu did not say, twist the ones he said to fit their narratives,bring tv analyst that will analyse issues and events to suit their narrative to mislead the pubic.

They will create thousands of fake accounts on Facebook,twitter, Nairaland and other leading social media platforms with fake names, pretending to be igbo or Nigerdelta and would fight themselves online, post distorted narratives and lies all aimed at blackmailing the Igbos and dividing the S-east and the S-south.

they will bribe our leaders, elites, traditional rules and youth but they will all fail.

Ultimately they will kill us but we will never give up because Biafra we shall have,Biafra we shall live in,Biafra we shall dead for and Biafra we shall be buried in.

My pity is just the yorubas because they think they are exempted....It is either they dont who was is coming or they are underestimating what is coming hence they are still relaxing... Their mumu never do.

All hail Biafra!! Biafra till i die.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Victornezzer, i'm so sorry for the insult, we are brothers, let us just think how to make Nigeria great, braking up is not the solution, it will only increase the hardship
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Kingsley1000(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
OBIANO IS A COLOSSAL MISTAKE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Sagay212: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
BlackPablo:

But I'm alive Right?? Don't worry it won't take long before you die of starvation cause there Will be no one to give You alms.
BEGGAR tongue angry grin

Cryyyyyy harder pig

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by dstar01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:
When I was coming back from church today, this thought came to my mind and i letter said God forbids. Now look at...
Why are people so desperate to stop the inevitable by attacking children of God even in the place of worship ?

When Nnamdi KANU mentioned those behind Ozubulu attack, some bunch of miserable basstarddsss were busy opposing his opinion, now he has been vindicated.

Indeed, this contraption must tear into pieces. I curse Lord Lugard for merging Igbos with animals.

Very soon, they will invade your land ,kill you and rape your women = Nnamdi KANU-- 16th June 2014.
Rip to the dead.

Who are the ANIMALS merged with the Igbo ppl? seriously most of this Biafra agitators have lost their sense totally, is it the people of other tribes that have come to Anambra to commit this crimes?
I for say make sense fall on you but its useless cos u no get head to carry sense
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Kingsley1000(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
SINCE INCEPTION OF APGA GOVERNMENT IN THE STATE,ANAMBRA HAS WITNESSED NUMEROUS KILLINGS...1.UKE ADORATION NIGHT KILLING IN 2013

2.EZU KILLING IN AMANSEA

3.NNEWI KILLING

4.NKPOR IPOB KILLING

5.HEADBRIDGE KILLING

6.OZUBULU KILLING

7.NOW ONITSHA CHURCH KILLING among others,the gorvernor should resign for his ineptitude and incompetence in handling security challenges ravaging the state
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Insecurity everywhere.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Ijaya123: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:

Indeed, this contraption must tear into pieces. I curse Lord Lugard for merging Igbos with animals.

Very soon, they will invade your land ,kill you and rape your women = Nnamdi KANU-- 16th June 2014.
Rip to the dead.

Anything the fraudster Kanu says, the P & I will swallow hook line and sinker. Very daft and brainwashed folks.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Kingsley1000(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Politics is a very bad game. Obiano has been boasting about improvement in security which leaves me thinking politicians might be trying to strip him of that selling point.
IS ALL PROPAGANDA,dont fall for their gimmick.even igala people of kogi are still killing his people
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by prodigy24: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by energylee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:

Very soon, they will invade your land ,kill you and rape your women = Nnamdi KANU-- 16th June 2014
Rip to the dead.

And have you reasoned enough in your mind that he (kanu) could be the main reason and if am not entirely wrong he might even be perpetrator of the acts? Now come to think of it, did this shootings happened before he came into Nigeria?
2. Did the kind of tense atmosphere in those areas where this much when he wasn't around?
3. What if Nnamdi is paying people to carry out those acts to aggravate the minds of the people?
See, when it comes to freedom fighting or war, you need to believe that the outcome is never and always good. And also as a Nigerian (not happy with our situation though) we can only be strong and withstand this phase and make Nigeria strong. We'll always complain and want to separate but is corruption only in the north and south west if the south south are complaining? The new biafra will always be corrupt unless we'll migrate saints from heaven to be the citizens. My opinion is that the shooting might be coincident with your biafra wateva but war and war can never solve our problems not until we get rid of the corruption in human default nature! All I know is the same sets of the citizens in the former Nigeria will still be in the new biafra, and if they can make biafra great, why can't they make Nigeria greater!!! Let NNAMDIKANU just come out and say he also wants to taste the mantle of presidency....... One love! One Nation!! One Nigeria!!
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Oildichotomy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
mpowa:

Pls prove it, don't Just start another propaganda, prove that that there is more to it...We know what happened last week and if it wasn't that the people of that church and community knew what transpired, we know what you Ipods would have turned it to...it would have been something like "Fulani herds men attacked church, 100 Igbos killed". These are the things that start war, unnecessary propaganda, you guys should pls desist from it, for your own good and everybody's.
You must be very stupid calling me an IPOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.