Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (29668 Views)

Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
tossie101:

Yes miss
wink

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Leez(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
lakesider:
It will be dishartning when he supporters of this struggle discover this struggle was meant to enrich few people including nnamdi kanu .

Ojukwu did same and later came to contest as Nigeria president .
Wise up .

The only struggle is to ask for true federalism and to ask for good governance from lcda to federal level .
enrich who?
ekweremadu?nwobodo,nwodo,ify ubah?andy uba?
bro biafra is a pure igbo ideology
uwazurike was sacked wen he started being dodgy
biafra is not political o
it is wat igbos want

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by JoshMedia: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity you!

You don forget sey Biafra is synonymous to failure!

Biafra, land of a rising sun.

Sun wey never rise finish since 1967.

cheesy grin
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by RosaConsidine: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mheen, these Biafra colors need an urgent redesign. It looks like it belongs to one of those broke and war torn African countries.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity you!

afonjas love thier culture i will believe that when i see omotola wizkid davido got thier ibadan and oshogbo trbal marks angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Expanciate on the "WE" plz
W.........E = we
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Expanciate on the "WE" plz

W.........E = We
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
lakesider:
It will be dishartning when he supporters of this struggle discover this struggle was meant to enrich few people including nnamdi kanu .

Ojukwu did same and later came to contest as Nigeria president .
Wise up .

The only struggle is to ask for true federalism and to ask for good governance from lcda to federal level .

Your own struggle should be to get QUALITY education...maybe then, you will know that Ojukwu according to history was stupendously rich thanks to wealth amassed by his dad, which allowed him access to education in an ivy institution...Nnamdi Kanu too isn't a pauper...

I noticed that;
, most of the sadists and tribalists here are church rats and street urchins...Do you wanna perpetuate poverty and unhappiness forever?

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity you!

Biafra did not fail. It was delayed by Russia, Britain and the entire Arab world. . We know the country that has been failing since independence in 1960.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by authehighness: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Odogwu nwoke oma chukwu gozie gi
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Eze2000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity you!

I pity you in turn.

How many days do you think Nigeria will last without it northernised military forces to force people to gather under one Nigeria.

Why do u think d USA refuse to sell arms to the Nigeria ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by backtosender: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
My people ahead ahead
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by kayalla(f): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
we re slowly taking ourselves back to the days of slavery.
ngwanu continue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
when will this madness stop
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Radical2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Biafrans continue fooling yourselves.
I'm a born hard naija
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity you!
ok. any other thing else?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by nothernstar: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Their passion and love for the name 'Biafra' and it's flag is awesome. This alone will bring unity and progress if eventually they succeed. I love this though

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

Scam!

Giving himself gifts cheesy cheesy cheesy

How could you be so wicked? cheesy
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

Scam!

Giving himself gifts cheesy cheesy cheesy

How could you be so wicked?
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
The chair, color, woodwork and logo are all ugly.

And are those lions or lizards on the crest?

Everything igboe just looks cheap and fake.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
God bless BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
=NwaAmaikpe u r the one who will die. ur family ur generation will grieve u. ur papa
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
igbodefender:
How could you be so wicked? cheesy How could you be so wicked?

It is a shame this is coming from you.
Big shame.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bal4real: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
I pity you!

many people will die of heart attack the day Biafra will b declared. Any time Biafra is mentioned, many espacially afonjas and arewa get instant high BP. Na wa for d zoo and the animals inside d zoo

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
By WOLE SOYINKA......

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

#One_love_Nigeria.... Forwarded as received
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by kolmart: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
when will this zombie learn?
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Obdk: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

It is a shame this is coming from you. Big shame.

where u under any illusion dat moniker igbodefender is Igbo?

keep on ur learner sign

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Igboesika: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

It is a shame this is coming from you.
Big shame.
Don't be deceived by his moniker. He's not what you think he's. Let's wake up pls.
We have a lot of them on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Waiting for the day those ipob miscreants will present a king cobra to king maxi nnamdi kanu. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by exposition: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pathetic tribe! which bakassi are you referring to? is it the one I came from or the one I live! EDI ATA UNAM!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Splashme: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
attackgat:
I love it. This is the kind of chair I need in my palour
Re: IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Elbowroom: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU commands more respect than the UK-based Living dead.

Buhari right now.

Yes in the yeast
Where they are not more than 30 million igbos

180million - 30 million =?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List) / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.