Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 (30709 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by joeace2020(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Sniper12:
agreed he can buy arsenal.d original arguement was would he splash d cash like psg,man city or abramovic on players. Answer is no

Wow! You really have a limited football Knowledge or you are just one of those who can't wrap their heads around a black man, a Nigerian for that matter being in charge of a white man's entity and calling the shots. Let me school you. PSG and Man City are state funded by Qatar and The UAE so they can afford to splash millions upon millions as they like but FFP will always come knocking. Dangote is worth more that Abramovich. If Abramovich can spend 70million pounds on player, Dangote can spend 100million pounds on 2-3 players comfortably and won't be hurt financially. Nawaoo!! What do you think being worth a certain amount is? Just talk? They really said a prophet is not respected by his people.
Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by Bamz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
horlakunle25:
brotherly I reason with u!! Is either chelsea win or draw#shikena#

Thanks for reasoning with me. COYB!

1 Like

Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by Bamz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
invinzible1:

You are really ignorant of Chelsea's problem. If u believe that Chelsea is a wounded lion them put ur money where ur mouth is. Be on the thread tomorrow

Hey Nairaland expert, how's your knowledge of Chelsea's woes working out for you?
Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by invinzible1: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bamz:

Hey Nairaland expert, how's your knowledge of Chelsea's woes working out for you?

Typical jelly hearted Chelsea fan who couldn't say anything before the man and even during the match. Lol. We know your type.
Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by invinzible1: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bamz:

Typical jelly hearted Chelsea fan who couldn't say anything before the match and even during the match. Lol. We know your type. We are saw the better team. I won't stop you if u want to keep deceiving your about the present Chelsea team
Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by Bamz(m): 3:26am On Aug 21, 2017
invinzible1:

Typical jelly hearted Chelsea fan who couldn't say anything before the match and even during the match. Lol. We know your type. We are saw the better team. I won't stop you if u want to keep deceiving your about the present Chelsea team

You made a statement that was premised on the outcome of the match. Now you're changing your rhetoric already. I don't know if you're schizophrenic or something. Your attempt to discount Chelsea's effort is as tenuous as a dilapidated building and if you bet your life savings on the match, I'm sorry my friend. Learn to have a proper argument based on verifiable facts and prim reasoning rather than a biased opinion that you can't prove.

If being Jelly hearted was telling you the worst result they could get away with was a draw, I'd be Jelly hearted everyday rather than not having a heart.

About the better team, how do you measure a team's performance? Possession? Chelsea had 55% possession in this same fixture last year and lost. Today they had lesser possession, both teams hit the upright. Well if you didn't watch the match, Chelsea actually scored all 3 goals.

This is obviously going to be my last response to you. You're not capable of holding a proper discussion with me. You will always drift like a circuit car.
Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by invinzible1: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Bamz:

You made a statement that was premised on the outcome of the match. Now you're changing your rhetoric already. I don't know if you're schizophrenic or something. Your attempt to discount Chelsea's effort is as tenuous as a dilapidated building and if you bet your life savings on the match, I'm sorry my friend. Learn to have a proper argument based on verifiable facts and prim reasoning rather than a biased opinion that you can't prove.

If being Jelly hearted was telling you the worst result they could get away with was a draw, I'd be Jelly hearted everyday rather than not having a heart.

About the better team, how do you measure a team's performance? Possession? Chelsea had 55% possession in this same fixture last year and lost. Today they had lesser possession, both teams hit the upright. Well if you didn't watch the match, Chelsea actually scored all 3 goals.

This is obviously going to be my last response to you. You're not capable of holding a proper discussion with me. You will always drift like a circuit car.

Scoff. I didn't bother reading ur epistle. Less u forget this thread is dead. Just because u want to show hw microscopic u reason, u went back to this dead thread to mention me while a new thread was created. Menh u amaze me
Re: Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg make una shift,I wan faint

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 14th September 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Schalke 04 UCL: (3 - 4) On 10th March 2015 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.