Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Security Tips I Learnt Today After Thieves Struck - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Tips I Learnt Today After Thieves Struck (666 Views)

Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / ‘babalawo’ Reacts After Thieves Who Stole From Him Were Caught (photo) / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Tips I Learnt Today After Thieves Struck by castrokins(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
The Street Is Becoming Very Hostile.

Earlier Today, Our Frail Security Network Around The Compound Was Breached And Two Of My Neighbors' Vehicles Burgled.

They Burglars Did Not Stop At Carting Away Batteries, They Also Ransacked The Vehicles And Eventually Made Away With One Carton Of Wine.

Takeaways:

1. Ensure That Your Car Windows Are Fully Shut At All Times. One Of My Neighbors' Vehicle Window Was Half Shut Thereby Making The Job Easier For The Invaders.

2. Ensure That The Security Alarm System Installed In Your Vehicle Is At Optimum. My Neighbor Said The Security Alarm Was Off Because He Didn't Fully Shut All Windows. The Other Vehicle Ransacked Doesn't Even Have One Installed.

3. Do Not Leave Valuables In The Car, Not Even At Home. My Neighbor Left The Carton Of Wine In The Trunk Of His Vehicle Because He Was Gifting It To A Friend Who's Getting Married Today. In The End, The Burglars Made Away With It.

4. Above All, Be Alert. The One Person Who Heard/Witnessed When They Got Into The Compound Is A Woman. She Was Too Terrified To Say Jack. She Called Others On Phone But Nobody Responded.

Stay Safe!!
Re: Security Tips I Learnt Today After Thieves Struck by ameri9ja: 3:06am On Aug 14, 2017
Thanx
Re: Security Tips I Learnt Today After Thieves Struck by Siddeek: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Really?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Feared Killed In Lagos Train Accident / Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures – Student / Nigerian Killed In South Africa. (PIC, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.