Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (202905 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bamac(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2018
PureMe01:
how much is it??
It is currently #19, 990 for gold and black colours.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by iKingsley(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2018
InstaTout:
Its been 3 months now, so far so good, I've had no hardware or software issues with my leagoo kicaa power phone since i purchased it. Except for the frustrating Google ads and lockscreen plugin that pops out every time. And i believe this could be corrected through certain settings on the phone. I'd be grateful if anyone could show me how to stop these ads pop up.
does it heat up when multitasked?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by drfunso1(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2018
I would love to get this phone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by worldgee: 9:21am On May 14, 2018
iKingsley:
Just mild.... as normal of any standard android phone.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by worldgee: 9:22am On May 14, 2018
drfunso1:
I would love to get this phone
For your Leagoo kiicaa power phone, all colors, OEM replacement battery, OEM tempered glass, assorted cases/cover, Touchscreen, LCD display screen, etc @ Unbeatable prices: Click HERE

#AvailableInStock.

#NoNeedPreOrder

#SameDayDelivery

#PaymentOnDelivery

#NationwideDelivery

T&CA.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2018
Just get the device now from jumia office through nenergy,thanks bro...

But what I notice about the phone is that it get hot often though I haven't charge it o
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2018
What I also notice was that the internal memory is 16gb,but 10 of it is already occupied...

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Sashababe567: 6:15pm On May 14, 2018
Leagoo phones are so cheap and nice
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
please who knows how to boot this phone to safe mode?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
Lampert505:
Just get the device now from jumia office through nenergy,thanks bro...

But what I notice about the phone is that it get hot often though I haven't charge it o

Thanks for patronage. Please charge it first, then drain and then charge as electricity permits.

About the heat, it is normal warmth that comes with electronic and wireless devices.
If it becomes too hot, please reduce display brightness, turn off WiFi, location, Bluetooth when not in use. Clear apps when in use and remove the silicon pouch when using the phone in hot environment
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
Lampert505:
What I also notice was that the internal memory is 16gb,but 10 of it is already occupied...
10gb is available space. OS and pre-installed apps will surely take up space...it is normal.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
vineakachi:
please who knows how to boot this phone to safe mode?
Switch off the phone, press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds for Boot Mode
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
please it's just booting to recovery mode
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2018
nenergy:

Thanks for patronage. Please charge it first, then drain and then charge as electricity permits.

About the heat, it is normal warmth that comes with electronic and wireless devices.
If it becomes too hot, please reduce display brightness, turn off WiFi, location, Bluetooth when not in use. Clear apps when in use and remove the silicon pouch when using the phone in hot environment
I need your attention @clifford
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
I need your attention @clifford
I sent you an SMS already. Jumia doesn't have an office in Ebonyi so its DHL that's handling delivery. I have sent you the tracking link and can't do anything because its DHL that's handling it not jumia.

Send me your account number, so i can refund your money it you don't get your phone by friday.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
nenergy:

10gb is available space. OS and pre-installed apps will surely take up space...it is normal.
I know what am saying bro....10gb is already occupied.lemme give u screenshot bro
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by InstaTout: 11:43pm On May 14, 2018
iKingsley:

Absolutely, i believe this is normal for every phones.

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2018
Lampert505:
I know what am saying bro....10gb is already occupied.lemme give u screenshot bro

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by plucky16(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2018
Lampert505:

the total space is 16 gig, total available storage for your use is 10.46 gig

andriod os and default app consumed almost 6 gig
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2018
plucky16:

the total space is 16 gig, total available storage for your use is 10.46 gig

andriod os and default app consumed almost 6 gig
yeah bro thanks
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2018
Guys I should like there's nothing like gallery on this phone abi?

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2018
Lampert505:
You're wrong! I saw the first screenshot. Total space is 16gb. Available space is 10.94gb meaning 5.06gb has been used by the OS and preinstalled apps
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2018
Lampert505:
Guys I should like there's nothing like gallery on this phone abi?
Update the phone software and download gallery from playstore
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2018
nenergy:

Update the phone software and download gallery from playstore
pls how do I do the update?is it through setting
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2018
nenergy:

You're wrong! I saw the first screenshot. Total space is 16gb. Available space is 10.94gb meaning 5.06gb has been used by the OS and preinstalled apps
yeah bro,am sorry to just saw it now but about the system update u mentioned..how am I gonna go about it ?

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
Please how good is the leagoo t5 phone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jaychubi: 8:23am On May 15, 2018
I need this phone badly but jumia can't give me pay on delivery to Abia state, anyone dt can help?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
jaychubi:
I need this phone badly but jumia can't give me pay on delivery to Abia state, anyone dt can help?
For your Leagoo kiicaa power phone, all colors, OEM replacement battery, OEM tempered glass, assorted cases/cover, Touchscreen, LCD display screen, etc @ Unbeatable prices: Click HERE

#AvailableInStock.

#NoNeedPreOrder

#SameDayDelivery

#PaymentOnDelivery

#NationwideDelivery

T&CA.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by erobes: 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
Candid answer pls,would u advice a friend to buy kiicaa power?

A friend needs to know..
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by drfunso1(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2018
Pls who knows the shipping price of jumia phoe, Cos I order this leagoo kiicaa power phone and I saw #8000 shipping on their cart
I'm surprised; do their shipping fee cost so much like that
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by drfunso1(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2018
JesusCrew:

#AvailableInStock.

#NoNeedPreOrder

#SameDayDelivery

#PaymentOnDelivery

#NationwideDelivery

T&CA.

I need the phone I'm in Ondo State
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by drfunso1(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2018
pls chat me up on this no 08108565416

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry