Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (202832 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:
Hey peeps I found a way to remove the big G and the entire signal bar for those interested.

1.Swipe down from notification.
2. From your notification tile, hold the settings icon that look like a gear wheel for up to like 15secs to activate system UI tuner.
3. Open settings and look for System UI Tuner.
4. Settings- System UI Tuner- Status bar.
Look for mobile data and disable it.
I can't find the system ui tuner, under what will I find it?

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 11Anonymous(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
I can't find the system ui tuner, under what will I find it?

Swipe down from notification twice to see notification tiles, like WiFi, data connection, location, etc.
You will see a settings icon at the top right corner which if you touch, will take you to settings.
Hold it for 15 secs.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:

Swipe down from notification twice to see notification tiles, like WiFi, data connection, location, etc.
You will see a settings icon at the top right corner which if you touch, will take you to settings.
Hold it for 15 secs.
done that .. nothing change or happen
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 11Anonymous(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hold it for 1 minute.
Then check if you will see system UI tuner in settings.

Take note that when you hold it, the gear will start rotating. If it's not rotating, it means you didn't touch it well. You know this phone has 2 point touch screen.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:
Hold it for 1 minute.

Take note that when you hold it, the gear will start rotating. If it's not rotating, it means you didn't touch it well. You know this phone has 2 point touch screen.

I am not seeing anything oo

let's see your screenshot
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 11Anonymous(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
When you have held it for long and succeeded in unlocking it, something like a spanner will show close to the gear.

Follow my previous instructions, it will work.

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:
When you have held it for long and succeeded in unlocking it, something like a spanner will show close to the gear.

Follow my previous instructions, it will work.

still didn't see anything but thanks anyway
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:
Hold it for 1 minute.

seen it!! thanks
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Uzowee(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
MobileGees:

seen it!! thanks

For how long did you held it?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Djswad(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:
Hold it for 1 minute.

but it was everything in the status bar that disappear nah how do I know if network they or not
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
eboy540:
use desktop boost am

Are you alright
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hey guys, just discovered something today with this phone.
I have been using it since the past 2 weeks the battery no dey last at all. After like 4 hours charge with the useless follow come charger from 100 percent it can drop to 80 percent in just 10 minutes lying idle
If u on 3g battery flies like witch.

So today i bought blackberry mac charger 2.0 A and charge for like 2 hours and got 80 percent and the battery seems to be fixed.
Surprisingly i have been browsing 3g and playing games since just 20 percent comot.

I realized the problem was the useless 1.5 A follow come charger I was using.
So, that's my testimony guys.
I am also a battery freak. Mek i carry go na �
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uzowee:

For how long did you held it?

I held it for a minute thrice but It actually worked when I switched on my data, I don't know if its coincidental
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
I have been using it since the past 2 weeks the battery no dey last at all. After like 4 hours charge with the useless follow come charger from 100 percent it can drop to 80 percent in just 10 minutes lying idle

So today i bought blackberry mac charger 2.0 A and charge for like 2 hours and got 80 percent and the battery seems to be fixed.
Surprisingly i have been browsing 3g and playing games since just 20 percent comot.

how and where did you get the charger
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Djswad:
Pls am I the only one experiencing these I can bearly hear what people are saying while am using the pHone during calls I mean very faint voice ,anyone experiencing same thing and a times it will just display YouTube or any app am on not responding then it closes pls help my ppl

I noticed it too, use loud speaker bro, if youtbe crash its normal just off phone on am again
Check your ram space.
No dey carry too much app for fone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Djswad:

Seems its a general issues then becos am planning to return the device ohhh any1 else experiencing similar thing
R

Return device after tearing carton??
I won be like you bro.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
nenergy:
Please someone remind me of the solution for when downloaded update won't install. Thanks

I just bought this phone and automatically they asked me to click and with my mb device updated itself.
You better leave it with the latest update before you spoil your phone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
mikaelangelov:
Please you guys should help me pass a verdict on this leagoo kicaa...I'm about to buy it and with this complains here...i need an advice...should i go ahead and buy it or should i.ditch it for another phone
Buy but as soon as you buy, throw away the follow come charger go buy better fast charger

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:
Hey peeps I found a way to remove the big G and the entire signal bar for those interested.

2. From your notification tile, hold the settings icon that looks like a gear wheel for up to like 15secs to activate system UI tuner.

How do you discover this?
You be phone genius oo
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
MobileGees:

how and where did you get the charger

All these boys wey dey sell charger na, na 1k. It looks like this.

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
My problem now is while browsing add just pop up out of no where, its not from opera mini but from the phone? Any help?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
11Anonymous:

2. From your notification tile, hold the settings icon that looks like a gear wheel for up to like 15secs to activate system UI tuner.

It seems you are a guru guy show me how to unlock many things on this phone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by eboy540(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Are you alright
no I don't think so but if u need ur battery to on you can try it fool
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

I don't think my own is charger problemmm.i have been using de charger before and it charge fast and all of de sudden it take almost 3 hours to reach 30% from 1%
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
@bintabisuruyu it isn't working here,I hold the settings icon at the top for good 2mins
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dichrys(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lampert505:
@bintabisuruyu it isn't working here,I hold the settings icon at the top for good 2mins
Bro just hold it for lik 2-3 mins
just did mine nw
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
I don't think my own is charger problemmm.i have been using de charger before and it charge fast and all of de sudden it take almost 3 hours to reach 30% from 1%
Oga na cord be your problem,
Change your USB cord
Also look for fast charger
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lampert505:

Baba show me ur screenshot if u activate am u go see something like small spanner near am

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Are you alright
they guy shock me.. desktop that charge ordinary 1000mah ba3 for hours
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
they guy shock me.. desktop that charge ordinary 1000mah ba3 for hours
No mind am jor
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
thank God, my phone finally reach 100,% after 12 hrs of charging
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
thank God, my phone finally reach 100,% after 12 hrs of charging

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.