Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (202907 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Rubiesangel: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
eboy540:
Tecno k7has better camera
TECNO phones generally have good camera quality.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 2:01am On Jun 18, 2018
please guy I need your help, I want to root my phone but don't have PC so I came across a site which advised me to Flash SuperSU using Recovery mode.

is this method safe?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MilesLamar(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2018
MobileGees:
please guy I need your help, I want to root my phone but don't have PC so I came across a site which advised me to Flash SuperSU using Recovery mode.

is this method safe?

bros, bros bros, how many times I call u?? if u like the phone leave the way e be oh, unless u Sabi guru wey go help u root am
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by TyushTal(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys,
I bought a Leagoo Kiicaa Power around April ending from Jumia for 20k, thereabout. I was cool with till just about two weeks to when I got it.
It started having screen problem, the stem looks dull and it keeps shaking like something is not being properly fixed.
It didn't fall, the screen just started doing all kinds of ish.

Again, I saw someone who had the same problem with the phone, as well.

_
Any advice, please?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
TyushTal:
Hey guys,
I bought a Leagoo Kiicaa Power around April ending from Jumia for 20k, thereabout. I was cool with till just about two weeks to when I got it.
It started having screen problem, the stem looks dull and it keeps shaking like something is not being properly fixed.

_
Any advice, please?

The screen shaking problem is normal my own shake a bit too.
But if your own is too much go to settings click developer options click "Disable hw overlays" it will stop

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2018
vteen1:
pls anyone to help me on where to get the leagoo kicaa power battery I live in warri and my is faulty
For your Leagoo kiicaa power phone, all colors, OEM replacement battery, OEM tempered glass, assorted cases/cover, Touchscreen, LCD display screen, etc @ unbeatable prices: Click HERE

#AvailableInStock.

#NoNeedPreOrder

#NationwideDelivery

#PayOnDeliveryAvailable

T&CA.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2018
11Anonymous:
...I found a way to remove the big G and the entire signal bar for those interested....
Good discovery, bro. Thumb up! Only that I don't totally subscribe to d idea of completely removing d 3G and d signal bar. They all have their roles. But a user can customize d concept (as shown in d attached screenshot)

So if u don't like seeing d 'big' 3G on d ntwk carrier name in your phone's Status bar, no need deleting it. The easiest solution is offered here: Click and enjoy

#NoRootRequired
#NoFlashingNewRom
#JustSimpleAmazingSolution

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by TyushTal(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2018
JesusCrew:
Good discovery, bro. Thumb up! Only that I don't totally subscribe to d idea of completely removing d 3G and d signal bar. They all have their roles. But a user can customize d concept (as shown in d attached screenshot)

So if u don't like seeing d 'big' 3G on d ntwk carrier name in your phone's Status bar, no need deleting it. The easiest solution is offered here: Click and enjoy

#NoRootRequired
#NoFlashingNewRom
#JustSimpleAmazingSolution

You didn't state the process
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Lampert505(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Baba show me ur screenshot if u activate am u go see something like small spanner near am
I heard the settings for more than 2 mins and nothing show up bro
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
TyushTal:
You didn't state the process
U didn't click d link. Detail guide is there. Click HERE and enjoy
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Mofetemi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by ALOGUY(m): 3:33am On Jun 23, 2018
please i need a leagoo kiiacca panel as mine is faulty and could not work again or in case someone want to sell his has scrab am here in mx please contact me on 08106757037
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
ALOGUY:
please i need a leagoo kiiacca panel as mine is faulty and could not work again or in case someone want to sell his has scrab am here in mx please contact me on 08106757037
Why? Too early for scrap o! What's the challenge?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by teeebest(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
ALOGUY:

Mine is available for sale. Price is affordable. Whatsapp: 08088202099

Issue: Powers on but stays on android....... reboots and then stays on that same "powered by android" screen and the process repeats itself. The phone refuses to complete the booting process.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by gwng: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Johnflowey1738(f): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2018
embarassed Hi leagoo fan base Whenever I subscribe to airtel night plan I cant download with it Where is the problem from?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Johnflowey1738(f): 2:05am On Jun 26, 2018
embarassed Hi leagoo fan base Whenever I subscribe to airtel night plan I cant download with it Where is the problem from?

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by masciv: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys. To those who have bootlooped their phone. I have system files of the Kiicaa Power backed up by TWRP Recovery... This is because I have the phone and have been able to root and mess with the phone as I please�

If you need it, I could give it to you. But better still I could upload it so it's easy for you to get your phone back. All I need from you is data to upload it online since you may not be able to download the entire rom. I can either upload the unrooted or rooted rom... whichever you want.

I only need one person to send me airtime to subscribe and upload. Then everyone can have access to it. I'm not a scammer. I presently do not have a job so I don't have money to do heavy subscriptions.

The system backup is exactly 2.13gb for unrooted and 2.14 or so for rooted.

I've also been able to flash a different sound engine on the phone... Thank me later if you listen to your phone after getting this on your phone... For music lovers!

Rooting gives you access to do everything on the phone. You can even press the spoil button on the phone�. It's an easy process but when you don't have good knowledge of it, you could end up bricking your phone.

Holla if I can be of help to you.

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Johnflowey1738:
embarassed
Hi leagoo fan base
Whenever I subscribe to airtel night plan I cant download with it
Where is the problem from?

Have u downloaded with any other network before?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by kuphre(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2018
masciv:
Hey guys. To those who have bootlooped their phone. I have system files of the Kiicaa Power backed up by TWRP Recovery... This is because I have the phone and have been able to root and mess with the phone as I please�

If you need it, I could give it to you. But better still I could upload it so it's easy for you to get your phone back. All I need from you is data to upload it online since you may not be able to download the entire rom. I can either upload the unrooted or rooted rom... whichever you want.

I only need one person to send me airtime to subscribe and upload. Then everyone can have access to it. I'm not a scammer. I presently do not have a job so I don't have money to do heavy subscriptions.

The system backup is exactly 2.13gb for unrooted and 2.14 or so for rooted.

I've also been able to flash a different sound engine on the phone... Thank me later if you listen to your phone after getting this on your phone... For music lovers!

Rooting gives you access to do everything on the phone. You can even press the spoil button on the phone�. It's an easy process but when you don't have good knowledge of it, you could end up bricking your phone.

Holla if I can be of help to you.

Please Send me the steps on rooting the phone.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by gwng: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by masciv: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
kuphre:

Please Send me the steps on rooting the phone.

It's the same as those you've probably been seeing online. Absolutely no difference

Flash the custom recovery using a PC and Sp Flash tools

Then flash the root zip through the custom recovery.

Pretty easy... if you know what you're doing!
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by ernxto(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Which other battery can fit the kiica power perfectly undecided
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by kuphre(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2018
masciv:

It's the same as those you've probably been seeing online. Absolutely no difference

Flash the custom recovery using a PC and Sp Flash tools

Then flash the root zip through the custom recovery.

Pretty easy... if you know what you're doing!

The ones i see online, nobody has ever rooted it successfully, always having one issue or the other.
Thats why i wanted a step by step guide from you on how u did yours.
Did you unlock the bootloader first, before flashing the custom recovery?
Please take out time to outline the steps for me and the links.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by officialfestus(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
any Android phone available for sale?.... version above 5.0 if any quote me. location:edo state
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
please can someone upload a link to download stock rom for t591
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by osic(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
My battery drains like MAD!!! HELP ME!!! CHARGES LIKE A SNAIL
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2018
please who has succeeded in flashing the stock rom for this device my variant is t591 please I need a libmnk to download it
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by mikaelangelov: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
please can I change the font on my leagoo kicaa Power, if yes how do I go about it
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Ndjones(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
countsparrow:
Leagoo kicaa power for sale, 2month used, in perfect working condition, quote me if interested... D price can be negotiated if you are a serious buyer...

Note: i am not desperate to sell, so no rubish offers
how much
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Elcapo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
TyushTal:
Hey guys,

_
Any advice, please?

Hi I bought mine around April too on jumia and I am having the same issue please how did you solve yours? This phone is really annoying.
It's so useless rn�

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52