Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (202900 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2017
PureMe01:
pls which bank did u use??

Got a brand new one for sale for 25k last with added accessories

https://www.nairaland.com/4084288/brand-new-leagoo-kiicaa-2gb
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
pat077:
Please guys what does this info mean? I ordered for this phone for almost a month now and I try tracking it and this is what I saw.. Please who has experience this before?
Please bro did u use aliexpress normal shipping I meant free shipping, and its how much and how long?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2017
bobo65:

Omo my own order weak me

Pre-order Sabi choke person money

My m8 pro just came in yst, Was shipped on the 15th of sept

Less than 2 weeks to Nigeria
Imagine. my last gretel don land sef.I dey eye That Mix next.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Imagine. my last gretel don land sef.I dey eye That Mix next.

Wanna get uhans and kiicaa mix
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 1boylikevhis(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
bobo65:

Wanna get uhans and kiicaa mix
I have reservations about the Uhans, i no sabi why. Ask for Mix, Omoooo that Screen dey do me skelele.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
1boylikevhis:
I have reservations about the Uhans, i no sabi why. Ask for Mix, Omoooo that Screen dey do me skelele.

Omo I wan feel the bezelessness
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by rerhji(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guytee:
Got my Homtom HT 50 yesterday....n I swear..ts a blast!.WTF? Decided to test the 5500mah battery...I'd been on 3G on heavy gaming ..( pes 17, Wrestling, Tennis) from 7:00am to 7:00 pm it dropped from 96% to 20%.. Fingerprint fast n responsive... Camera is lit though struggled in low light. the flash was bright and helped...the phone is light weight tho solid

3gb ram, 32 GB ROM,5500mah, 8mp front n back cam(interpolated to 13mp) for 95 USD plus shipping..

Worth every penny
aw much bro
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by drjprince: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2017
rerhji:
aw much bro
pls he to root it
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by drjprince: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2017
rerhji:
aw much bro
pls hw to root it
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by paulGrundy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Anytime,More reviews coming up regarding battery and gaming performance.

Does it have notification features for your e-mails, whatsapp messages?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
paulGrundy:

No

Just sound
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by paulGrundy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
bobo65:

No

Just sound

So how would you know if you have an email or a facebook notification?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
paulGrundy:

So how would you know if you have an email or a facebook notification?

U will see the notification icon on the status bar
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 1boylikevhis(m): 2:19am On Oct 02, 2017
paulGrundy:

If you mean the LED, no it doesn't.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by steviano(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Good morning house.. Please I installed launcher 8 on my phone and I don't like but now I want to go back to the default launcher... Please how will I do it?
I am using leagoo kiica power
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lavenderjade(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2017
steviano:
Good morning house.. Please I installed launcher 8 on my phone and I don't like but now I want to go back to the default launcher... Please how will I do it?

People dey use android you wan still use android cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by steviano(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2017
lavenderjade:

People dey use android you wan still use android cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
This show your level of understanding.... I am leagoo kiica power! I downloaded launcher 8 on it and it's misbehaving then.... If you can't read simple English why not keep quite
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by zenith4biz(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
steviano:

Uninstall the new launcher
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lavenderjade(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
steviano:

This show your level of understanding.... I am leagoo kiica power! I downloaded launcher 8 on it and it's misbehaving then.... If you can't read simple English why not keep quite

I understand buy its funny. If you dont like a 3rd party launcher all you have to do is go to system settings and make d folo come default or u uninstall the 3rd party launcher you downloaded.. Automatically the it will be replaced with the default one.. But if you want a launcher you can enjoy well its nova launcher. Thats the best launcher ever. You can still love-vendor it with diff icon packs.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by steviano(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
zenith4biz:

Uninstall the new launcher
As in the uninstall button is faint you can't click on it... But I have look for another way around it... Thanks for your response
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by paulGrundy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
1boylikevhis:
If you mean the LED, no it doesn't.

Did you buy yours from Jumai? I wanna know how long twill take for jumai to deliver it to you, since they not have it in their stock.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by paulGrundy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
bobo65:

Try jumia
But u go wait small

Cc bellyjean, shey u wanna sell?

For how long?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dontripsy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
paulGrundy:

Did you buy yours from Jumai? I wanna know how long twill take for jumai to deliver it to you, since they not have it in their stock.

go to settings > home
you can uninstall from there
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by paulGrundy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dontripsy:

go to settings > home

Don't get you?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
paulGrundy:

For how long?

Prolly 2 weeks

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by steviano(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please house how many hours does your leagoo kiica power takes to get fully charged from 0%

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by steviano(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dontripsy:

go to settings > home
There is nothing like home under setting.. For leagoo kiica power
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Baroba(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
steviano:
Please house how many hours does your leagoo kiica power takes to get fully charged from 0%

Prepare for long azz charging time, approximately 2hrs:30 mins but the battery life is good.. I will do a proper test later before handing it out to my mum in law..
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Mustiboy(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Baroba:

Prepare for long azz charging time, approximately 2hrs:30 mins but the battery life is good.. I will do a proper test later before handing it out to my mum in law..
2hrs:30mins is fast for a 4000mah battery. Pls how can you rate the display of this device? Is it sharp enough? And the fingerprint feature performs very well?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by steviano(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Baroba:

Mine is taking me 3hrs:30 mins what's happening to mine... Though it's with gen
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2017
steviano:

As in the uninstall button is faint you can't click on it... But I have look for another way around it... Thanks for your response
You probably granted it administrator permission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry