Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] (14600 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Maxi112:
it's just a mare guess from you, that nigga is serious grin

I was wondering why he's insisting on something else than the normal and celebrated "thank you" they all got from their time wasted.

btw, "some" girls they choose wealth over personality, I have see cases. only God fit help us oh!
I didn't read the long epistle 'cause I knew he wasted time on that. grin
I'm off to bed, goodnight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Who the fvck won

Makyebbie who did you choose
mimzy you nko?

#hala_madrid grin
LOL, sunshineG.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by kingphilip(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
The one I sent some days back...

Playing victim card

I'm good but........
your siggy is serious bro

Have you found a way around it?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
smh for all the wooers, so shameful, what i raed are all kindergaten lines, i was not impressed at all. "most boring wooers ever, it was i was reading what a ten years old kid wrote. "sigh!!! i wonder how you guys wooed your girlfriends. have you ever wooed a girl on whatsap and she calls and started crying? Yeah thats me 4 u.

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

My love...i gat no time to exchange words with idi.ots...

By d way u gat a battalions of wooer and their line was close to perfect....enjoy hun! kiss
Thanks dear, all for fun. smiley

Goodnight dear.

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
I don't use Instagram nor FB. Nairaland is enough distraction. As for my whatsapp, few people here got my contact. grin

yeah i well know that and thats why i needed him to "track" ur whatsapp number since he succeeded in tracking down mi.mzy

there wouldnt happen to be a space amongts the few for three more persons having it......... is there?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
smh for all the wooers, so shameful, what i raed are all kindergaten lines, i was not impressed at all. "most boring wooers ever, it was i was reading what a ten years old kid wrote. "sigh!!! i wonder how you guys wooed your girlfriends. have you ever wooed a girl on whatsap and she calls and started crying? Yeah thats me 4 u.

hahahahahaha

lord of the wooers

please show us a little sample presentation

use any lady of ur choice.,.......dem borku
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Draei: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yaahm back, Thanks to Madrid,
Now what did I miss...Uhm lemme see.
grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by kellycute(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
shut up yo mouth.. you and your five five naira girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by ritababe(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
I didn't read the long epistle 'cause I knew he wasted time on that. grin
I'm off to bed, goodnight.

you didn't read the whole epistle but you were correcting him just now about thing and progress, as you said it's just for fun I wonder why you are masturbating all over the thread or maybe you are jealous he didn't use the line on you or what?

if you don't want to participate let others do their thing, you too big for this nonsense you are doing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, sunshineG.

yeah!!!!

I knew me niggy would triumph

so when z the wedding?

And When is da female edition commencing
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Hey I would like to ask you some questions.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by ritababe(f): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

see who is talking, as if I don't know you off nairaland, you better stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahahaha

lord of the wooers

please show us a little sample presentation

use any lady of ur choice.,.......dem borku
Truth is that, if i really mean it, i can still get the private contacts of all the ladies that were wooed in this thread in 30 minutes time. i mean all of them and they will be the one to give it to me. "bro its not a mouth making. "IF i upload my whatsap, facebook and instagram dms online, you will call me king solomon. I stopped being too friendly(sending of pms) to ladies both on nairaland and other social media because hearts have been broken too much because of me. "according to brick and lane, my love is wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
ritababe:

you didn't read the whole epistle but you were correcting him just now about thing and progress, as you said it's just for fun I wonder why you are masturbating all over the thread or maybe you are jealous he didn't use the line on you or what?

if you don't want to participate let others do their thing, you too big for this nonsense you are doing.

attack!!!!

5 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Hey I would like to ask you some questions.
Alright ask, i am all ears.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
kellycute:

attack!!!!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
ritababe:

see who is talking, as if I don't know you off nairaland, you better stop deceiving yourself.
lol rita, u know i am king solomon na.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by EmperorLee(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Shots fired hahaha cheesy.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
kellycute:
Bro if you see the ladies i approach and i row with, you will bow to me. from ughelli to warri to asaba to anambra to benin to porthacourt to owerri to lagos. bro all the wooers here are pre mature.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by ritababe(f): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol rita, u know i am king solomon na.

sharrap my friend, and hold your lips.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Blackhawk01: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Truth is that, if i really mean it, i can still get the private contacts of all the ladies that were wooed in this thread in 30 minutes time. i mean all of them and they will be the one to give it to me. "bro its not a mouth making. "IF i upload my whatsap, facebook and instagram dms online, you will call me king solomon. I stopped being too friendly(sending of pms) to ladies both on nairaland and other social media because hearts have been broken too much because of me. "according to brick and lane, my love is wicked.

hmmm why do i feel like you're telling the truth lipsrsealed

show me the way bruv

teach me to be like solomon

show me an example

use ritababe cos she seems to be crossed at you.........beat down her anger at you and get her digits
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
ritababe:

sharrap my friend, and hold your lips.
lol sorry mir, dnt mind me, i am like Ronaldo or neymar, i have high ego, but u cant deny the fact that i am good. abi i lie?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro if you see the ladies i approach and i row with, you will bow to me. from ughelli to warri to asaba to anambra to benin to porthacourt to owerri to lagos. bro all the wooers here are pre mature.

Re-attack!!!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Alright ask, i am all ears.
Not on this thread i don't wanna derail.It's about your `abilities'.I expect you'll know what i mean.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by ritababe(f): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol sorry mir, dnt mind me, i am like Ronaldo or neymar, i have high ego, but u cant deny the fact that i am good. abi i lie?

of course, that's why I said stop deceiving yourself.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
ritababe:

of course, that's why I said stop deceiving yourself.
lol dont worry, i remember a lady called oluchi once told me to shut up in a whatsap group last two month, but guess what, i dated her 4 two months and she is now my ex. "ure 4llowing that route.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2017
TGoddess:
Not on this thread i don't wanna derail.It's about your `abilities'.I expect you'll know what i mean.
yeah u mean my 10 inches dick?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm why do i feel like you're telling the truth lipsrsealed

show me the way bruv

teach me to be like solomon

show me an example

use ritababe cos she seems to be crossed at you.........beat down her anger at you and get her digits
lol ritababe is in my book already, i have plans 4 her. but on a more serious note, the wooers nor try at all. So tey laveda had to reply u almost got me at her wooer, lol dats savage.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Victornezzar come and see our seer is @ it again grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Divay22(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2017
KingTom:

Shey na man you be? See this one o my friend go and get yourself wooed like Wuralola sad
Lol...
I wee, when am ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo) / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.