Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? (6722 Views)

How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by otabuko(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
I've heard reasons why employees hate their bosses, such reasons range from sexual harassment to gender insecurity that leads to being bossy.

Some female bosses feel so insecure that they'd man-boss you to the point that they do not want you to feel you're a man.

Now, I ask why do you hate your boss?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Cholls(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
my brother cuz he delays my bonus

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by tinablaze(f): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello people, i need your help... i got this invite for an interview, i have google the company name, nothing reasonable.... HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THIS AS WELL?

Career Zest <careerzest01@gmail.com>
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby invited for an aptitude test with Schleez Nigeria Limited at;

Venue: No 49, Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (First Floor)
Date: Tuesday 15th August, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please note;
If you cannot make it due to a genuine reason send a mail to that effect.
You are to bring along any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and two(2) passport photographs.

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by tinablaze(f): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
And this as well... HELP!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR APPLICANT

As a result of your application on our online HRM portal, we were impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for this role, so we would like to invite you for an interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

Date: Monday 14th August 2017
Time:8am
Address: No. 4 Alh. Kareem Street, off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingi by Mega Chicken Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply.

For more Enquires: Call 09050000082 or if you need to reschedule.
We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
Dr. Bella
HR DEPT.
HR ADMINISTRATOR
B.S.MUTI-SERVICE LTD.
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by ckuteg(f): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinablaze:
Hello people, i need your help... i got this invite for an interview, i have google the company name, nothing reasonable.... HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THIS AS WELL?

Career Zest <careerzest01@gmail.com>
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby invited for an aptitude test with Schleez Nigeria Limited at;

Venue: No 49, Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (First Floor)
Date: Tuesday 15th August, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please note;
If you cannot make it due to a genuine reason send a mail to that effect.
You are to bring along any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and two(2) passport photographs.

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk

I don't have to ask if you are a learner. You are definitely a learner. Dear candidate it's all scam. That's why you didn't see anything about them. Just be careful.
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by otabuko(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2017
tinablaze:

DEAR APPLICANT

As a result of your application on our online HRM portal, we were impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for this role, so we would like to invite you for an interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

Address: No. 4 Alh. Kareem Street, off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingi by Mega Chicken Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Best regards,
Dr. Bella
HR DEPT.
HR ADMINISTRATOR
B.S.MUTI-SERVICE LTD.
Don't attempt attending this type of invitation. It's a total waste of time.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2017

Because he has a beautiful wife and I'm jealous

I wish his wife would leave his sorry ass and come be with me

Secondly, he likes to sit on his fat ass all day long and eat doughnuts while i work like a slave

Chris, if you're reading this, i hate you and i hope your house burns down on Christmas

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by ameri9ja: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2017
I like my boss - mee! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2017
He doesn't pay salary on time---- back then!
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by jerryunit48: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2017
See question
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Amosjaj(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2017
I like my own boss oo
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by vizkiz: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2017
I am my own boss Abeg. grin
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Benjom(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2017
I don't hate myself cos I'm my own boss grin
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Nbote(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Cos employees want to b d boss....
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by emmancecute(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2017
tinablaze:

DEAR APPLICANT

Best regards,
Dr. Bella
HR DEPT.
HR ADMINISTRATOR
B.S.MUTI-SERVICE LTD.
Pls don't go there, its dangerous. Am sure you didn't apply in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by ybalogs(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
I never said I hated my boss please
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by ybalogs(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2017
My boss is an ardent Nairalander and you expect me to answer this? I love my boss gaaan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by ultron12345: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2017
he's too strict, abeg.....people's opinion doesn't count to him. he always see himself as the guru of the company.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by kingrt2(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Gat no boss
See signature
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by swiz123(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Cos he lacks common sense
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Sapphire86(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
I don't 'dislike' my boss but just the fact that he has refused to pay me!!!
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by stepo707: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Cos he is an asshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Mimzyy(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by Flintstone06(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Guys up there! Who ask you if you are the boss undecided this road na for people wey get oga. Don't like my boss because Denziani Greed dey learn where him dey grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by otabuko(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Flintstone06:
Guys up there! Who ask you if you are the boss undecided this road na for people wey get oga. Don't like my boss because Denziani Greed dey learn where him dey grin
Lol. A lot of them are. Still be patient brother. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by ebuclassic18(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2017
working for a boss lady is not a good experience,,,,,,,, women?no no

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by pat1612(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2017
I like my boss whenever hes around he takes me clubbing and party hard.hes coming today grin
And whenever hes not around i m boss so abeg go and ask my employee how i treat them cheesy
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by otabuko(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2017
stepo707:
Cos he is an asshole
Lol. That's harsh. Pray for him. He might change.
Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by otabuko(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2017
ebuclassic18:
working for a boss lady is not a good experience,,,,,,,, women?no no
Seriously it is not. I remember one shouting at me sometime back in front of clients.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That You Don't Like Your Boss? by sukkot: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2017
cuz he dont exist. his name is casper the ghost

(1) (2) (Reply)

BSC OR Pgd.which One Should I Go For After My HND. / Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. / Sacked After Resumption From Maternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.