Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates (32655 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by adellam16(f): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCEhttp://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/world-likely-to-end-on-september-23-as.html?m=1
I SORRY FOR YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THIS.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by ikp120(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2017
These white goats are really dumb as fvck.

Just look at how they're putting such stupid speculation on mainstream media. That's still how one yeye goat said that World War 3 was going to start some months ago. The month don pass well well yet nothing.

People should learn to follow the vibes, not some stupid speculations based on mere coincidences.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by SNIPER123: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Lord have mercy on me cry
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Jpmono122(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Seeking relevance is smelling shocked
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Witlee(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2017
I never bleep and the world wan end.

E no go happen ooo...

I minit i wont take it

Iya emeka give me 1bottle of trophy there mke i dey wait
September 23 loading
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by IBreakRules: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2017
ultron12345:
These people have come with their false lies again, we remember the 2012 drama, the September 2015 blood moon saga, the May abi April 2017 phrophecy.......well, I have followed this thread and will be back here on the 24th of September
That is if you can browse NL in heaven/hell.
Lwkmdfh
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by uzoexcel(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2017
lol...jokers

i hope i wont bite my words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Augustap(f): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's what he blv in atleast to be come extremely rich before that day...

@ the emboldened, whose bribe plan? Ayam not bribing anyone..Que Sera Sera!! angry
Hahahahaha.... grin
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by dacovajnr: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahahaha.... grin
your weekend?
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Augustap(f): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Fazemood:

Lmao, Chaii Onye Ibo Ibe'm
grin....Ego is important (it's in the tribe)
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Augustap(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
your weekend?
Great and yours?
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by maisauki: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2017
If I should say what's in my mind people will begin to say religious fanatics has come at nonetheless, FROM WHAT GOD HIMSELF HAS SAID, THE WORLD ISN'T COMING TO AN END IN THAT SEPTEMBER
The One Who created the world and whatever it contains Himself said d knowledge of when d world will come to an end is with Him alone
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by omoadeleye(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2017
we are tired self.. make the world even end today....
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Kamoryemi2580(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2017
please I take God beg u can you shift it to let's say 29 or 30make I collect my salary before everything end.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by semyman: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2017
For daring to predict a date that even prophets were not certain about makes him a moronic Satan
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by 1121: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2017
What is the fate of some of us who had not tatsed the forbidden fruit if the world ends now? Are forbidden fruits eaten in heaven?
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by nickyboduns: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:
Whoever has property to sell should send me a mail. grin grin grin

i have oo ibeju lekki,ikorodu,agbara,shimawa,mowe,arepo
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by coputa(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2017
The ways of God is beyond science and the thought of man.No living mortal can comprehend it.This is a world without end.Humans has an end but the world remains endless.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by MisterKings(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCEhttp://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/world-likely-to-end-on-september-23-as.html?m=1

The world will end, the world will end. Been hearing this since I was 9. Make e end make we hear word abeg.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by nelszx: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
The world can't end......Only the occupants end (we'll ALL die) and another generation will spring forth
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
World without end... how will it now end?
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by omobamatrix: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:
Whoever has property to sell should send me a mail. grin grin grin
both you the buyer nd the person selling none will take anything away shocked
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by zikray: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lobish & B*llsh*t
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Ikenna240(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
I remember the year 2000
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Ikenna240(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
World without end...

AMEN
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by phiszo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
The world ends when you die.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Ehinmola(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
He who has ear, let him hear. The current happenings worldwide are clear indication of end time. Where can we run to-underground?, inside the sea or to another planet? Let everybody get set because its judgement day
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Angelsss(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
TGoddess:
These people and their phony dates sha.Reminds me of 2012.
I tell u
2012 ...those Mayan Indians even gave a date.
Lilwayne included it in his rap
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by GuntersChain(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Even Jesus said he doesn't know the time but only the Father knows the time.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by NairaEffect(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cool story.

Contact me to secure a spot in my underground bunker.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by DJInfluence: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
is it not netter that way? is this life we are living? Some dey live large and others dey wallow in poverty. Some even dey wey porvety refused to associate with.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Onogiede(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello � my fellow prestigious viewers, one thing always kept running in my mind that's " in all these where will Islams go after death" am sorry if anyone find it abuse or insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.