Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates (32666 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by hopilo: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
On my birthday
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wish the world would end though. Tooo much atrocities going on all over.

Earth is long due for a fresh start.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Augustap:
Ahhhh! Nooo! The world cannor come and end nd dis boy aff nt pay my money, Bia Lefulefu you canor go and die with my money o, pls pay sharp sharp
no yawa cheesy
i go pay u d money 4 heaven wen d world end on dat day cheesy
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abeg anybody that has anything to sell especially cars, houses and electronics before then should please contact me

1 Like

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Vickyrotex let's get married and make babies before then biko kiss kiss
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
hopilo:
On my birthday
that's the day you will return to your maker tongue tongue
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Augustap(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

no yawa cheesy
i go pay u d money 4 heaven wen d world end on dat day cheesy
Chai...how i wan take spend am na
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Augustap:

Chai...how i wan take spend am na
in my Father"s house there are many mansions.no worry..the tinzs wey u wan buy u go see am buy for dere cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Rapture4real(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is no doubting the fact that rapture will take place soon and everything in the world is moving towards its end but no single human being can predict it.Jesus says no one knows the time except my Father.Let is prepare for the Second Coming of the Lord.The earth is giving us sign that will soon go into conflagration and the high level of ungodliness,wickedness and moral.perversion are signs of the end time.The time when Jesus: death on the cross will make meaning to the whole world is at hand.Only that it will be too late for billions of people.Join the train to heaven today by giving your life to Jesus before it is too late.Remember the day of Noah.

2 Likes

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by hobaditu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
nice true or false it would happen one day so be vigilant &repent frm ur sin embarassednice true or false it would happen one day so be vigilant &repent frm ur sin
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Fazemood(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Augustap:
grin....Ego is important (it's in the tribe)
Even When Them Say E De End? Lol, Biko Adim Interesting ooo
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Tamarapetty(f): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty, let's make our babies
Lol, i'll carry it for 3 wks?

1 Like

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i'll carry it for 3 wks?
Leeme alone... angry
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by mcemmy0z: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
gatiano:
oyinbo would be claiming what they know nothing about, tricking and deceiving people worldwide. First of all, apocalypse doesn't mean end of the world, It means "to reveal secrets". We are in the time when truth is being revealed. The pyramids were built by the 24 Elders (in revelations) about the beginning of this present cycle (15,000 years ago), They are usually built to tell the plan of God for 25,000 years. They are codes which were formulated in The Bible, The Quran etc. Only The Initiates can read them, Extremely High Initiates with 360 degrees knowledge of science and mathematics, astronomy etc. They are all Africans (Blacks), The 24 Elders are VERY Black.
So, if the pyramid is 15000 years old, it still has 10,000 years to go. The world can never end, for when it ends, a new one would replace it. Creation has no beginning and no ending. A world is going the end. the world of the oyinbo parapo is going to end, it ended already.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by maysimsimple(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
I believe its a joke.. Its also my birthday

hopilo:
On my birthday
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by VickyRotex(f): 3:14am On Aug 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Vickyrotex let's get married and make babies before then biko kiss kiss

Anu e semi. No go repent before then. I get person wey wan buy property if you wan sell. cheesy grin
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by sonmvayina(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2017
We are gradually walking into the apocalypse without even realising it..i have been seeing and hearing words like portal, LHC,CERN,death and destruction, shiva,fallen angels and judgement...I am yet to make heads or tails about it....
The dates 17-23rd September still keep popping up, I posted on the 3rd secret of Fatima and no body paid attention to it..well whatever is coming I will always be on the side of life......
I think Hollywood has been preparing our mind for it through their movies...Terminator series, espercially genesys,san andreas,xmen,avengers,etc..what ever they are planning Africa will note be roped in..it is their heritage not ours...it is their history, not ours..they have been building underground cities for the elites...
I just hope our Gods will not let us be destroyed...we have suffered enough..
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by tk4rd: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Every Bad thing gonna happen this September and October.??
It's so close already
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by Grace001: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK you guys should go and tell that to your money focused pastors who own private jets and mansion that the kingdom of God is at hand and see how they react, when some of them still have on going massive multi-million project going on, 100,000 -500,000 seater auditorium on construction you're all saying rubbish. Na only to poor and hopeless man the coming is near, to these rich pastors they don't even see it coming soon because their lifestyle and desire for worldly possessions say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Anu e semi. No go repent before then. I get person wey wan buy property if you wan sell. cheesy grin
you are not taking me serious abi?wait till I go our village for you
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you are not taking me serious abi?wait till I go our village for you
Metala juju e ko le work! angry
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by enemyofprogress: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Metala juju e ko le work! angry
ok give me your real name and let's bet it
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by 701ecilana: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
jiggaz:
We are waiting.... But the world will not end that day.... How i wish it would....
I really wish it does end on that day. The evil the world is too much.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by 701ecilana: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
SosBuss17:
I wish the world would end though. Tooo much atrocities going on all over.

Earth is long due for a fresh start.
Seconded. The Audacity of homosexuals its sickening.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by jiggaz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

I really wish it does end on that day. The evil the world is too much.
Asin ehh my sister. This world is so full of evil. I pity the next generation if Christ tarries. Nothing shocks me anymore. American billionaires are spending so much money trying to replicate eternal life in human beings lol.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by 701ecilana: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
jiggaz:
Asin ehh my sister. This world is so full of evil. I pity the next generation if Christ tarries. Nothing shocks me anymore. American billionaires are spending so much money trying to replicate eternal life in human beings lol.
Know about eternal life, yet they hate God. They shd try harder. Cancer is killing them like crazy.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
ok give me your real name and let's bet it

You put juju for mouth abi, wey I go dey give you my real name.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by jiggaz(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Know about eternal life, yet they hate God. They shd try harder. Cancer is killing them like crazy.
lol
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by enemyofprogress: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

You put juju for mouth abi, wey I go dey give you my real name.
you for try am now,if you no go pack come my house before the end of the month, emi okunrin meta kiss kiss
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by koolswagking(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
All of you on this thread are supposed to know that this people are talking sh!t

What happened the rapture because everybody will be dead?!
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by vaxx: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCEhttp://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/world-likely-to-end-on-september-23-as.html?m=1
it is totally not true. NASA has useless this information starting from 2003 to 2012 and now to 2017 of September. our universe is safe. nothing will happen.
Re: World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates by vaxx: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCEhttp://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/world-likely-to-end-on-september-23-as.html?m=1
it is totally not true. NASA had useless this information starting from 2003 to 2012 and now to 2017 of September. our universe is safe. nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished? / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.