Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) (37887 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by danchuzzy(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Mansions now have stars allocated to them?? angry angry
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
ok

Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by sukkot: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2017
ekensi01:
And one idoit go the say 'money is nonsense'.

Anybody who say such needs to be beaten.
money is nonsense. look at the nigga ? only 30 years old and all hin biabia done turn white. stress. like my nigga biggie said, MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS tongue
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by joenor(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Na so, when you have made so much money, who u need is relaxation, and selfie.
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by Chinny5(f): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2017
immaculatengang:
No worry eh one day u go blow only if u focus more on music than women
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by smartnero24(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2017
One of my family Friend's name's "Ikpokomitop". In English it means " Money Sweet"
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by IamAirforce1: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Has anyone noticed that this lowlife OP is always opening threads about "celebrities" posing with cash in their mansions? grin grin
I don't have your time today grin grin
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by ndat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
BroZuma:
Moral of this post?
go and hustle it pays...

1 Like

Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
ndat:
go and hustle it pays...

By doing what exactly?
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
why is this airforce1 always worshipping e-money? do you want him to sign you to his label? he can't sign you if you don't concentrate on your music rather than concentrate on his lifestyle . he is interested in hardworking and talented artists,not stalkers and losera
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
They will ask for source of his wealth
everybody knows the source of Zuckerberg and Bill Gates wealth but Nigerians are so black brained that they don't want to know where your money comes from

1 Like

Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by DJInfluence: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Person wey get, don get. If i get, me too go pose with am. But as i no get, make i comment for person wey get. As God no gree pick my call because of bad network here... like say i get money to buy vertu phone maybe the network for better.
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
He's got swag that's for sure
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
danchuzzy:
Mansions now have stars allocated to them?? angry angry
undecided
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by kuchikau1: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jaynom:
These guys no dey Taya for picture?
na e say make u poor?
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by kuchikau1: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
shadrach77:
Drug baron lipsrsealed undecided cry
i have seen a head without a brain
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by jeromeoke(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
E money can buy davido and his father plus b red, imande, baby mamas plus the afonja that are coming to reply trash
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
game of thrones
Those asses look smacky. Is that you?
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by shadrach77: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
kuchikau1:
i have seen a head without a brain

Your father's brain
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by danchuzzy(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2017
girl4rmspace:
undecided

What? sad
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by kuchikau1: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
shadrach77:

Your father's brain
how old are u?
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Ogwu ego amaka
Re: E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) by opebiboy: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Fake life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Photos From Big Brother Naija Winners Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.