Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Do You Want Instant Healing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want Instant Healing? (312 Views)

Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Deafness Instant Healing At Cec Srilanka India / Instant Healing From Stroke Of Archbishop George Amu Of C.A.N (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Instant Healing? by WorldChanger7: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2017
"Immediate Impactation"

Matthew 20:34 KJV
"So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him".

Do you desire an immediate touch from God? Sing along as "The Great Physician is available".

1. The Great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus! 

Chorus:
Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
Jesus, blessed Jesus!

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n, 
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
Redemption wrought by Jesus.

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
I love the name of Jesus.

4. His name dispels my guilt and fear, 
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The precious name of Jesus!

Happy Sunday and your divine intervention will produce immediate testimony in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Common Stumbling Blocks That Tempt Leaders Into Sexual Sin / The Contest At Mount Carmel / Court Jails 87-year-old Priest For Sexual Abuse Of Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.