Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Blogging Tips To Help You Run Your Blog(and Not Fail) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Tips To Help You Run Your Blog(and Not Fail) (439 Views)

20 Best Blogging Tips For Beginners In 2019 / Highwebs.com.ng New Brand Blog For Blogging Tips For 2019 / 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Tips To Help You Run Your Blog(and Not Fail) by CelestineC(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2017
Today I want to share with you a few blogging tips on how you can sky rocket your blogging career. First I will like to correct this notion that “blogging is all about writing”. Blogging is more than just writing. No matter how much you write or for how long you been writing, if no one knows your blog, it is simply a waste of time and resources (in my opinion).

Blogs spring up every day. We have millions of them all over the world. So, to make it in blogging, you’ve got to ensure your blog is known and adds value to your readers.

5 Blogging Tips To Run A Successful Blog
Running and managing a blog can be very difficult task and sometimes frustrating especially after chunking a killer content on your blog and yet there are no visitors. So it’s imperative you do some tasks daily in other to get your contents to the right audience.

So without wasting much of your time, below are the blogging tips I prepared after my research.

1. Choose A Niche And Be Dedicated To It
It’s true following practical tips does drive some results. However the passion and dedication behind your blog would indicate if you succeed or fail in the long run.

Furthermore establishing yourself as an expert in your blog niche can help increase your blog audience/readers some of whom might be influential bloggers.

The more readers and influencers connect with you, your brand will become a reliable source of information as your enthusiasm and passion will be felt by them.

Ways To Develop Your Blogging Passion
Blog about what you can talk about all day long, make it fun while you blog (blog your passion).
Don’t blog for money(this will kill your vibe when the money isn’t coming)
Surround yourself with passionate and fun loving and dedicated bloggers
You should spend at least 20-30mins daily working on your mindset
Do not over work yourself, you should take regular breaks
Lastly, I recommend you follow the 5 hour rule (something I recently learn’t) to build top notch expertise for your blog.
2. Write Contents That Adds Value To Your Audience And Update Your Blog Regularly
You should write contents that adds value to your target audience. However, writing good contents isn’t just enough as you will find out later on.

Additionally. You have to regularly update your blog as this plays a vital role from SEO and readers point of view. Your blog readers expects to see recently published contents on your blog. So give them what they want by regularly publishing good and awesome contents as often as you can.

Furthermore, it will enhance your blog indexing opportunities as search engines are always look out for fresh contents to crawl on your blog.

Depending on your blog niche and schedule, you could publish daily or weekly.

Continue reading more Blogging Tips
Re: Blogging Tips To Help You Run Your Blog(and Not Fail) by CelestineC(m): 4:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Ensure you share your contents on social medias a well...
Re: Blogging Tips To Help You Run Your Blog(and Not Fail) by SirLakes: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Music Blog For Sale At Good Rate Premium Theme Seo Optimize / How To Create A Blog On Blogger - Getting Started / Iconnect.live Added Breadcrumbs Menu For Easy Navigation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.