Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) (10982 Views)

Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2017
that girl with red skirt I like her small butt grin
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Wish them well.

We have to be extra careful now Adays. Very careful.
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:
Good more calamity on pigs
Same will befall you and your family if you do not repent.
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by ngwaba(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Negative news about the Catholic Church in Nigeria is becoming increasingly rampant these days.
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm....shouldn't the headline be Car attacks bus with Catholic church members in Abia. Passengers Wounded? ...simple headline these people find so hard to form.Mtchewww.
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
chynie:
catholic church again
Suggestions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPOB: ZOO(Nigeria) targeting Catholics cos most of them are igbos(biafrians)
AFONJA: IPOB killing themselves for rituals.
NIGERIA : Suspects caught but no names yet
CATHOLIC CHURCH: God knows the best, and his will be done

the possible extraction is... God is angry with Igbos.. Over the years Igbos have dominated the Catholic church, infact its believed that in the whole of Africa, the Igbos are the most dominant of the cathedral after the Vatican... All of the places of abode and market places are bamboozled with crucifixes and religious Catholic ornaments.. But the irony is they are the deadliest criminal minded people on earth after Colombians and Mexicans,they have an unquenchable thirst penchant for anything uncivil.., chaos, pandemonium, dirtiness excites them.. Yet every noon they must hail the holy Mary and sing even if there is a body of a brother, secretary, mother or house girl buried beneath the said business premises.. Plz now tell me if you where God will you not be angry? OK even after destroying the Catholic name and made it almost irrelevant.. They want to escape to Judaism.. Later Judaism that is very revered will be nonsense again.. Well it's just an honest opinion.. If u like attack me ignore the glaring facts many others who knows the truth will say more.. Igbos change begins with you all.. Be the change you seek!

1 Share

Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by 2017IMUSTWORK: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
have u thought of mechanical fault?
u for say have you considered their village people
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=chynie post=59459115]catholic church again
Suggestions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPOB: ZOO(Nigeria) targeting Catholics cos most of them are igbos(biafrians)
AFONJA: IPOB killing themselves for rituals.
NIGERIA : Suspects caught but no names yet
CATHOLIC CHURCH: God knows the best, and his will be done

Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2017
gozzlin:

Same will befall you and your family if you do not repent.
the possible extraction is... God is angry with Igbos.. Over the years Igbos have dominated the Catholic church, infact its believed that in the whole of Africa, the Igbos are the most dominant of the cathedral after the Vatican... All of the places of abode and market places are bamboozled with crucifixes and religious Catholic ornaments.. But the irony is they are the deadliest criminal minded people on earth after Colombians and Mexicans,they have an unquenchable thirst penchant for anything uncivil.., chaos, pandemonium, dirtiness excites them.. Yet every noon they must hail the holy Mary and sing even if there is a body of a brother, secretary, mother or house girl buried beneath the said business premises.. Plz now tell me if you where God will you not be angry? OK even after destroying the Catholic name and made it almost irrelevant.. They want to escape to Judaism.. Later Judaism that is very revered will be nonsense again.. Well it's just an honest opinion.. If u like attack me ignore the glaring facts many others who knows the truth will say more.. Igbos change begins with you all.. Be the change you seek!
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2017
kingxsamz:

why do u always forget ur sense before commenting?
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Originalsly post=59459748]Hmmm....shouldn't the headline be Car attacks bus with Catholic church members in Abia. Passengers Wounded? ...simple headline these people find so hard to form.Mtchewww.[/
the possible extraction is... God is angry with Igbos.. Over the years Igbos have dominated the Catholic church, infact its believed that in the whole of Africa, the Igbos are the most dominant of the cathedral after the Vatican... All of the places of abode and market places are bamboozled with crucifixes and religious Catholic ornaments.. But the irony is they are the deadliest criminal minded people on earth after Colombians and Mexicans,they have an unquenchable thirst penchant for anything uncivil.., chaos, pandemonium, dirtiness excites them.. Yet every noon they must hail the holy Mary and sing even if there is a body of a brother, secretary, mother or house girl buried beneath the said business premises.. Plz now tell me if you where God will you not be angry? OK even after destroying the Catholic name and made it almost irrelevant.. They want to escape to Judaism.. Later Judaism that is very revered will be nonsense again.. Well it's just an honest opinion.. If u like attack me ignore the glaring facts many others who knows the truth will say more.. Igbos change begins with you all.. Be the change you seek!]
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A terrible accident recently happened along Aba Expressway after Ubakala Junction, Opposite JAMB office in Umuahia South Local Government Area Abia State. It was learnt that their was a head on collision between an 18 Seater Bus carrying Catholic Church Members and a 2008 Toyota Spider.

No death was recorded in the accident as injured passengers were taken to the hospital for treatment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/passengers-injured-car-collides-catholic-church-members-abia-photos.html

Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2017
nedu2000:
According to eccl 9:11 bad luck can happen to everyone. Level of church going can't stop that
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2017
SouthwestNigga:
This region needs to stop accepting drug monies for God's work from their flat head rich pigs. Most of their rich pigs are drug moguls and they contributes swiftly into Church's demands. They are on wanted crime list in all countries.

Until then Jesus would protect his people who truly serves and worship his name.

Thank God for the saved innocent lives who aren't pigs like Cownu miscreants!
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by gozzlin: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Livefreeordieha:

Tiger clawed face man, you've made absolutely no sense in your post. Absolutely none.

Please crawl back to the cave you came out from. Dingbat!
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2017
gozzlin:

Tiger clawed face man, you've made absolutely no sense in your post. Absolutely none.

Please crawl back to the cave you came out from. Dingbat!
I wonder if u have diz guts in Asia prisons? Tiger clawed face men.. Only read about your deaths on newspapers.. Wat is my bís? U guys have bigger problems than the clawed face..

1 Share

Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=59460005][/quote]How is all of this related to my comment?.... or the topic?... Is this what you say everytime something negative happens to a Catholic?...or someone says something negative about the Church? Wow!...you need to chill.
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:
Good more calamity on pigs
Really?? men you have lost it.
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Originalsly:
How is all of this related to my comment?.... or the topic?... Is this what you say everytime something negative happens to a Catholic?...or someone says something negative about the Church? Wow!...you need to chill.
no it's not wat I say all the time.. If you have a sharp brain to comprehend.. You would have understood my points.. Especially the first 3words... Now go back and check.. May God grant u wisdom and understanding..
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wish them speedy recovery
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
And holy mary mother of god couldn't save them. What a pity!
She did dear
No one died
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
And holy mary mother of god couldn't save them. What a pity!

This has to be a stupid joke

It's like saying Jesus couldn't save all those who die from accidents. See how stupid that sounds?

Heck the people here didn't even die, which shows how silly your post is
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Livefreeordieha:

don't categorise all igbos as ipob members pls.As for God's anger I doubt if the rest of nigeria are saints
Re: Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
I wonder if u have diz guts in Asia prisons? Tiger clawed face men.. Only read about your deaths on newspapers.. Wat is my bís? U guys have bigger problems than the clawed face..

Nah, you tiger clawed idiots have a greater problem which is hunger. Laziness is what y'all are good at. You'd rather work as touts, omonule (or whatever), and cut off each other's head, vaginas, breasts, tongue, etc for ritual. Your problems are far bigger than you would admit asswipe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Government To Close Costain Bridge Today / Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls / Different Road Junctions & The Best Ways To Drive Through According To NHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.